Pregnant Candids
Out shopping
  25 of 28  
  • 68 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
Shadowcade
(December 9, 2020, 8:19 pm)BigBellyHunter I mean, I guess I get it, but you realize you may Never see her again right??? I mean she could only be 30 weeks and still got time to grow and now we'll never know! I just feel like as long as you approach them genuinely/respectfully, who cares how she reacts? I mean if she's mad, most strangers will still be willing to help just would be in a rush. We're just going to miss so many opportunities like this...

For me, Any woman with a huge belly, I've never NOT tried to talk to them. I mean even if it's 30 seconds, that's an entire video of a huge belly with clear profile shots. And who knows, she might just have RBF.
Let’s not repeat this, I DON’T TALK TO MY CANDIDS. Please respect that, thank you
Liked by miradanz (Dec 10, 2020), PreggoPool (Dec 10, 2020), OliviaCohen (Dec 10, 2020), derp1234 (Dec 9, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 9, 2020)
Thechickenlawyer
This is the 21st century.. people only respect others and their feelings if they get something in return. Its like the "wear a mask" thing. If the government paid us to wear masks, everyone would wear them. If you want people to respect your feeling or rules: give them something they can play with, cook with, buy, use to buy or some money. Then they will stop commenting about "talking to the women." Money talks.
Abbegirl
(December 9, 2020, 8:19 pm)BigBellyHunter I mean, I guess I get it, but you realize you may Never see her again right??? I mean she could only be 30 weeks and still got time to grow and now we'll never know! I just feel like as long as you approach them genuinely/respectfully, who cares how she reacts? I mean if she's mad, most strangers will still be willing to help just would be in a rush. We're just going to miss so many opportunities like this...

For me, Any woman with a huge belly, I've never NOT tried to talk to them. I mean even if it's 30 seconds, that's an entire video of a huge belly with clear profile shots. And who knows, she might just have RBF.
I'm still waiting to see your candid thread. You talk like you get these videos all the time and criticize others for missed opportunities. Where's your contribution? Seriously, just shut up or put up.
Liked by rightonman (Dec 12, 2020), Shadowcade (Dec 10, 2020), derp1234 (Dec 10, 2020), Vaner (Dec 10, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 10, 2020), PreggoPool (Dec 10, 2020), Pregpool (Dec 10, 2020)
almost30
(Edited)
(Edited)

LOL I'm gonna call you out on that collection you got as well.  I've been waiting for that too...  LOL We know you have it...  I think you should post a video or two and school us...  I'm sure that'll go over well LMAO
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 13, 2020), rightonman (Dec 12, 2020), Shadowcade (Dec 10, 2020)
commonlyknownas
(December 10, 2020, 9:23 am)almost30 LOL I'm gonna call you out on that collection you got as well.  I've been waiting for that too...  LOL We know you have it...  I think you should post a video or two and school us...  I'm sure that'll go over well LMAO
I second (or third?) this.
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 13, 2020), Shadowcade (Dec 10, 2020)
BigBellyHunter
(Edited)
(Edited)
Oh please that's nothing... Videos for each. Now I've put up and all of you can shut the fuck up. Let's see ANY of you do better...

My shit is legit, huge bellies ONLY. I'm not afraid to talk to them, I seize my moments. I just don't post because no ones bellies are equally as big and whenever I post people want to trade with BS content or ask for more.

Anybody else lol??

Liked by thebigp (Sep 5, 2023), belka85 (Apr 3, 2023), bighappyturkey (Feb 13, 2023), pregolover10 (Mar 13, 2021), Iganinjaartist (Dec 26, 2020), Chamilio (Dec 12, 2020), kokx0815 (Dec 11, 2020)
OliviaCohen
It’s not about being afraid, Dumbass. It’s about knowing that you should probably keep your mouth shut and let them go on about their daily life.
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 13, 2020), Shadowcade (Dec 10, 2020)
BigBellyHunter
(Edited)
(Edited)
Whoa whoa lol why so hostile?! Look how the rhetoric changes because I can back mine up.. there's a way to talk to people, you don't have to be disrespectful, you can literally ask for help. Sounds to me either you all lack balls or have no people skills. How much more creepish is it to keep following someone without talking to them than just being genuine and making light conversation.

Edit: Banned for a few days. Stop being obnoxious.
Liked by Marcelinemay (Mar 6, 2024), miradanz (Dec 11, 2020)
OliviaCohen
Or, here’s a better thought... don’t follow them? If you happen to catch a random candid picture, cool. That’s a candid. But don’t follow them. You don’t get a pass just because you think you “got the balls” to start a conversation with a pregnant woman.
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 13, 2020)
commonlyknownas
(December 10, 2020, 4:18 pm)BigBellyHunter Edit: Banned for a few days. Stop being obnoxious.
[Image: yR5Lbhc2EQPnFVfpSXa9zqAdKUy3njc4tX1KH8Cu...z7axFobWBQ]
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 13, 2020), Shadowcade (Dec 11, 2020), OliviaCohen (Dec 11, 2020)