Pregnant Candids
Out shopping
  20 of 28  
  • 68 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
PreggoPool
(August 25, 2020, 11:04 am)Bellyfan27
(August 24, 2020, 4:16 pm)BigBellyHunter So you're telling me you almost got yourself in trouble and compromised this site just for that??? Is she even pregnant bro?! What if she would've said more than that... THIS would've been your last capture and what is it worth?

Like what is this you all are posting?! Is there any standards or are you all just trying to post something to post? Are there any actual pregnant women around, are you guys TRYING to find a big belly or what??? Please help me, cause this shit is sad
I'm firing off the context flare

What the hell is going on?
From my understanding he’s triggered that OP almost got caught taking candids. And is now questioning if the candids on the site are even of pregnant girls because they aren’t “big” enough for his Own tastes and standards.
Liked by Shadowcade (Aug 25, 2020)
Rob19999
Tbh i can understand where he is coming from but every one has their own taste when it comes to zise and shapes of bumps hehe
Liked by att (Nov 13, 2020), Shadowcade (Aug 25, 2020)
BigBellyHunter
(Edited)
(Edited)
I was pretty clear with what I had to say... The problems are that far too much we see these women who are basically just fat or bellies are like barely there. Then the poster will claim their "huge," or "massive," and it's not even close... Click bait. People are posting just to post. We're missing all of these great opportunities by people being scared and shaking and the shit comes out blurry or only as a distant memory! MAN UP! Talk to her. Stop going for the first thing and making yourself obvious, being a creep.

It's amazing because people say "we like different things," like ok, fine, but why is the request there for more always when we post a huge belly then?? So next time I or anyone else posts an ACTUAL huge belly don't comment, don't ask for more, don't ask for a video, don't ask to trade... Just enjoy your little bellies.

Now this instance, he's following this lady (who's appears to be like 2 months pregnant) and almost gets in trouble. What if she told? You would've gotten in trouble, maybe banned for THAT, like be real. That was clearly not worth it. Imagine following every belly around like that... They'll know EXACTLY what you're doing. Have some standards... Control yourself damn
Liked by LuckyNumber777 (Sep 13, 2020)
Shadowcade
(August 25, 2020, 1:05 pm)BigBellyHunter I was pretty clear with what I had to say... The problems are that far too much we see these women who are basically just fat or bellies are like barely there. Then the poster will claim their "huge," or "massive," and it's not even close... Click bait. People are posting just to post. We're missing all of these great opportunities by people being scared and shaking and the shit comes out blurry or only as a distant memory! MAN UP! Talk to her. Stop going for the first thing and making yourself obvious, being a creep.

It's amazing because people say "we like different things," like ok, fine, but why is the request there for more always when we post a huge belly then?? So next time I or anyone else posts an ACTUAL huge belly don't comment, don't ask for more, don't ask for a video, don't ask to trade... Just enjoy your little bellies.

Now this instance, he's following this lady (who's appears to be like 2 months pregnant) and almost gets in trouble. What if she told? You would've gotten in trouble, maybe banned for THAT, like be real. That was clearly not worth it. Imagine following every belly around like that... They'll know EXACTLY what you're doing. Have some standards... Control yourself damn
I really don’t get why I have to work around your standards, I like what I like and I share what I like, you seem to an expert on what’s big or not, what’s fat or pregnant and that’s fine keep it to yourself and that’s it. It’s not a big deal why do you care what happens to me I’m some dude on the internet, like I said before if everyone followed your mentally this website would be a different place. Let me do what I do cause if you look at all my other posts they’re obviously pregnant, I see your point about wanting huge but not every woman is gonna carry twins or triplets and not every woman is going to want to talk to a random man especially during a pandemic. Go focus on your thread if you don’t like what I do. End of discussion.
Liked by SPL (Sep 1, 2020), OliviaCohen (Aug 25, 2020), Harry Blue (Aug 25, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Aug 25, 2020), derp1234 (Aug 25, 2020), pregphil (Aug 25, 2020)
pregphil
Staff Member (Edited)
(Edited)
Thanks for capturing these @Shadowcade.

Please stop attacking someone who took the time to gather candid pictures @BigBellyHunter. What is your point, even? Do you dislike candids in general? Are you actually trying to persuade members to talk to random pregnant women in order to snap a few pictures? How well do you think that would go?

Give this a shot yourself and let us know. That or knock off the attacks on contributors in the candids section. You whine constantly about bellies not being sufficiently big. Fine, great, FIND ONE in public and do exactly what you're demanding others do.

Show us how easy it is, and how cowardly we are, for not adopting your approach @BigBellyHunter.
Liked by 12 members: PreggoPool (Sep 15, 2020), SPL (Sep 1, 2020), rawr (Aug 26, 2020), Nighttime (Aug 25, 2020), OliviaCohen (Aug 25, 2020), Harry Blue (Aug 25, 2020), glowwormkatie (Aug 25, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Aug 25, 2020), jewbomb69 (Aug 25, 2020), Abbegirl (Aug 25, 2020), derp1234 (Aug 25, 2020), Shadowcade (Aug 25, 2020)
glowwormkatie
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 25, 2020, 2:21 pm)pregphil Thanks for capturing these @Shadowcade.

Please stop attacking someone who took the time to gather candid pictures @BigBellyHunter. What is your point, even? Do you dislike candids in general? Are you actually trying to persuade members to talk to random pregnant women in order to snap a few pictures? How well do you think that would go?

Give this a shot yourself and let us know. That or knock off the attacks on contributors in the candids section. You whine constantly about bellies not being sufficiently big. Fine, great, FIND ONE in public and do exactly what you're demanding others do.

Show us how easy it is, and how cowardly we are, for not adopting your approach @BigBellyHunter.

While I agree, I would go further and as a mom say his approach is an objectively bad idea. I have no problem with candids. A public place is a public place. But besides "Congratulations, when are you due?" leave pregnant women alone.

If it means missing out on a picture, so be it.
Liked by SPL (Sep 1, 2020), OliviaCohen (Aug 25, 2020), Harry Blue (Aug 25, 2020), Shadowcade (Aug 25, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Aug 25, 2020)
bubbasbigbelly
(August 25, 2020, 1:55 pm)Shadowcade
(August 25, 2020, 1:05 pm)BigBellyHunter I was pretty clear with what I had to say... The problems are that far too much we see these women who are basically just fat or bellies are like barely there. Then the poster will claim their "huge," or "massive," and it's not even close... Click bait. People are posting just to post. We're missing all of these great opportunities by people being scared and shaking and the shit comes out blurry or only as a distant memory! MAN UP! Talk to her. Stop going for the first thing and making yourself obvious, being a creep.

I really don’t get why I have to work around your standards, I like what I like and I share what I like, you seem to an expert on what’s big or not, what’s fat or pregnant and that’s fine keep it to yourself and that’s it. It’s not a big deal why do you care what happens to me I’m some dude on the internet, like I said before if everyone followed your mentally this website would be a different place. Let me do what I do cause if you look at all my other posts they’re obviously pregnant, I see your point about wanting huge but not every woman is gonna carry twins or triplets and not every woman is going to want to talk to a random man especially during a pandemic. Go focus on your thread if you don’t like what I do. End of discussion.
Wow. I just grabbed my popcorn and sat down for the show! Quick search resulted in only a few threads actually started by @BigBellyHunter and NONE in this section. In fact I could not find a single candid they posted...
As for you, @Shadowcade keep up the good work, and as someone who does not apparently hold as high a standard (as some on this forum), I am grateful you continue to share and take the effort.
[pic added for attention]

P.S. I hope her belly is big enough for people. She did still have 6 weeks to go, and I did "jokingly" poke her belly button after I rubbed her pendulous bump.
Liked by 13 members: belka85 (Apr 3, 2023), Ph_anonynous2 (Mar 27, 2023), SPL (Sep 1, 2020), Thall954 (Aug 30, 2020), (Aug 28, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Aug 27, 2020), chops79 (Aug 26, 2020), Shadowcade (Aug 25, 2020), derp1234 (Aug 25, 2020), PreggoPool (Aug 25, 2020), LuckyNumber777 (Aug 25, 2020), OliviaCohen (Aug 25, 2020), bellylover04 (Aug 25, 2020)
bellylover04
@bubbasbigbelly I consider that a huge belly. And if you don’t mind me asking, was this taken before or during the pandemic?
Liked by bubbasbigbelly (Aug 25, 2020)
bubbasbigbelly
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 25, 2020, 5:25 pm)bellylover04 @bubbasbigbelly I consider that a huge belly. And if you don’t mind me asking, was this taken before or during the pandemic?
Last summer! Pandemic has hurt the belly rubbing game a little. Now you need to really work at it especially while wearing a mask...

This is from June...

Liked by 10 members: (May 24, 2023), belka85 (Apr 3, 2023), heyther333 (Sep 22, 2021), cumonpics (Aug 29, 2020), (Aug 28, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Aug 27, 2020), chops79 (Aug 26, 2020), Bellyfan27 (Aug 25, 2020), Nighttime (Aug 25, 2020), Shadowcade (Aug 25, 2020)
bellylover04
(August 25, 2020, 5:32 pm)bubbasbigbelly
(August 25, 2020, 5:25 pm)bellylover04 @bubbasbigbelly I consider that a huge belly. And if you don’t mind me asking, was this taken before or during the pandemic?
Last summer! Pandemic has hurt the belly rubbing game a little. Now you need to really work at it especially while wearing a mask...
Once the pandemic is over, you’ll be golden. If you don’t mind (again) me asking, how do you ask to feel a pregnant belly and we’re those photos from a video?
Liked by bubbasbigbelly (Aug 25, 2020)