Requests
Full TMC Vid
  2 of 3  
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
timidman93
So everyone knows:

The link that I emailed to many of you are reading undefined. I’m furious considering that I am currently unable to get another link from my phone. I want to apologize and will need for you all to be patient with me
Liked by falloutghoul (Jul 2, 2018)
Thumbs Up  falloutghoul
Thumbs Up 
(June 29, 2018, 1:00 am)timidman93 So everyone knows:

The link that I emailed to many of you are reading undefined. I’m furious considering that I am currently unable to get another link from my phone. I want to apologize and will need for you all to be patient with me

I doubt it's your fault, and I don't blame you.
Sometimes, things just don't work.

Whatever solution you come up, I'm glad you're taking the time to get this working.
Potatoman324
Can I also get a copy of the link ? as per usual I'm willing to trade. But I don't have any inflation stuff as its usually not my type of thing, but I have quite a number of different vids that may tickle your fancy
Liked by falloutghoul (Jul 3, 2018)
Bellyfan27
Bump.
timidman93
(Edited)
(Edited)
Sent out links

Edit: NO ONE ASK FOR THE DAMN LINK ANYMORE! Anyone who messages me for it will be turned away. Any repeated requests for the link will be ignored. My advice: buy the clip
Liked by falloutghoul (Jul 11, 2018)
Bellyfan27
I’m thinking about buying this one
Zeals
Your link never worked :|
Liked by falloutghoul (Jul 12, 2018)
timidman93
I tried, I tried every step I could and especially with my computer the way it is currently I’m lucky enough to have gotten the vid onto the drive in the first place. I tried to get it out to you guys and failed at every step.

As I said: best advice is to get it yourselves. Those who don’t want to do that, send me an email address and let’s see if I can get it up and going for you all.

Again, no guarantees
Liked by falloutghoul (Jul 12, 2018)
Zeals
...You literally just right click and 'copy sharable link'.
Jacksonville1995
yup that should work