Open Discussion
Your Experiences
  2 of 3  
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
faced0wn
This is a continuation of my first post. Just a few more details of my ex’s pregnancy I wanted to share.

So during a time when she was visiting her folks back in my town, I had come over to hang out. She was in a foul mood, so I offered to take her out for some food. We went and got Mexican down the street, and she proceeded to order two meals. We sat down and I watched her devour her plate. As she was finishing, she looked up at me with sour cream on her face and said ‘remember I’m eating for two. She was so hot in that moment as she had a graphic tee that was stretched to its limits. Her hair dye was fading and had this grunge chic look to her that was disgustingly hot. Her tits were getting huge at this point.

Her husband wasn’t around when we got back to her place, so we decided to go take a nap. She was complaining about how big she was, and lifted up her shirt to reveal a stunning belly, perfectly round with a tan that made it look almost photoshopped. She stuck it out as far as it would go and told me to feel it. It was so tight that I was afraid I would hurt her by rubbing it. She took her her shirt off and started telling me about how big her tits were. I could tell as her satin red bra was completely full. She turned her back to me and told me to lift her bra so I could feel how heavy it was. I asked if she was lactating and she said yea. I was in a total trance and asked when. She talked about how when she would shower they would leak the whole time.

We laid on her bed and I cuddled her. When I could tell she was asleep I lifted up her shirt and started rubbing her belly. It was amazing but she must have known because she pulled her shirt down and stuck her ass into my crotch as if to tell me to stop. I responded by pushing my obvious boner into her ass. She laughed a bit.

After her baby came, and she had decided to leave her husband, she called me to beg for me to drive down and pick her up. I was still a sucker those days so I left my apartment and drove down immediately. Without concerns for all the school I would miss. On our way back she told me all the stories of her pregnancy and what it was like living with her man and all the pregnant sex she was having. Those stories have haunted me for years as I will only be able to imagine them and never know what it was like to be with her intimately while she was pregnant.

I have more bits and pieces if people are still interested.
Liked by PreggoPlaza (Jun 29, 2018), bumpbaker (Jun 28, 2018)
Req-Del-10
I'm having a hard time in life for a lot of reasons. Maybe it would be cathartic for me to go over my experiences and get this out of my system.

1) A 20 year old pregnant with twins. Saw her until about 30 weeks. I don't know why I quit that.
2) Had some girl from okcupid over one night, had sex
3) Big Latina belly, ghetto with tats, just met up for a few dates
4) Black chick from the East Bay with a big tight belly came over and knew about my fetish and indulged it
5) The girl I posted about back in December, 7 months pregnant, tied her up and fucked
6) Went on a few dates with a pregnant coworker, belly never got big
7) Other girl I posted about recently, 20 weeks, tiny woman with super tiny belly, disappointing
8) Dated a gigantic trashy twinner for a few months. Never let me fully indulge but her belly was huge.
9) Met up with a pregnant semi-homeless stoner who gave me a handjob. Big belly.
10) Job-shadowed a third trimester preggo for six weeks
11) Made out all night with a third trimester former air force veteran
12) Semi-dated a weird pregnant girl with relatively small belly for a while two years ago
13) Dated a half black thick woman with huge belly, never got anywhere
14) Taken a zillion candids and shared with you guys under half a dozen screen names for like 5 years

All these experiences have never yielded any actual happiness and have always left me longing for an actual relationship which I'm always trying to find. It sucks. The pursuit isn't even worth it anymore and it seems to come easy to me. My life is pretty shit right now and in my worst times I just revert to indulging this fetish and I hate myself for it. So everyone out there who is dying to touch a pregnant belly or whatever... just focus on your life and be your best self and don't put any actual stock into this. Your time will come.
Liked by TommyDe (Jul 23, 2018), Pregpool (Jun 27, 2018)
Req-Del-10
Still feeling like shit yet I pursue another belly. We've been chatting and hanging out. Here she is, due July 8

Liked by TommyDe (Jul 23, 2018), bumpbaker (Jun 28, 2018)
garadon
Do you have pics of the huge twinner?
Liked by PreggoPlaza (Jun 29, 2018), bumpbaker (Jun 28, 2018)
orta03
Dark shadow, maybe it's time stop looking for pregos and start pursuing long-term relationships instead?
Bellylover345
(June 27, 2018, 3:09 pm)Preggofile Had a great day again today, the same women come in today, she was wearing a flowy dress today, she caught me this time staring at her belly and asked “like what you see” I said she looked very pretty, she told me that no had looked at her like that for a while, so she slipped me her phone number I texted her tonight and she sent me this photo

Jelalous Smile
wolfman
Speaking with girl 5 months along in Tampa. Very sweet and good looking. We have been chatting through Skype chat a bunch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CjQU3pz...nBjSM/view

Liked by Gothamrebirth (Oct 9, 2023), bumpbaker (Jul 1, 2018), TommyDe (Jun 30, 2018), MrDelmontae (Jun 29, 2018)
MrDelmontae
(June 29, 2018, 4:19 pm)wolfman Speaking with girl 5 months along in Tampa. Very sweet and good looking. We have been chatting through Skype chat a bunch.

You Lucky Dog!
Bellylover345
(June 29, 2018, 4:19 pm)wolfman Speaking with girl 5 months along in Tampa. Very sweet and good looking. We have been chatting through Skype chat a bunch.

She seems lovely! Lucky you Big Grin
Bellylover345
Okay first off, happy 4th of July to any americans! Second, lots of pregnant women today.

My family and I went to the beach today and I saw 3 pregnant women. I didn't go up to or talk to any of them because I was with my family and also I'm only in high school. I thought it would've been weird for me to try and talk to them or anything.

The first woman I saw was while we were on the beach. She was kinda short, or at least shorter than me (I'm 6 feet tall), she was wearing a red bikini, so I was able to catch a few quick glimpses of her belly. She left shortly after we arrived so I didn't get to see her too much.

The next two while we were at an outdoor place eating. The first woman was wearing a blue shirt, and she was a bit bigger than the last woman, in height and belly size. She stayed by the order window with another woman pretty much the whole they were there. I didn't any good looks at her because she was facing away from me, and I was also trying not to stare since I was with my family. I did she her rub her belly a bit though which was very hot. This last woman was definitely the best of all three, I don't know what her deal was, but she was just pretty energetic. She was the tallest and the biggest of the three, and she was constantly sticking her ass out and rubbing her belly, she was such a turn on it was amazing.