General Videos
Maiesio Phil Compilations
  20 of 36  
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Helm01
(Edited)
(Edited)
Thanks for the comps and making the playlist! I was wondering, any way you could do Erin Burnett?
doubleintegral
(Edited)
(Edited)
Great compilation of an underwhelming pregnancy, at least for me. She didn't get as big as I'd hoped and she never really got out from behind the desk.

However...

(August 8, 2019, 2:54 pm)Maiesio Phil HER. GIGANTIC. TITS.

Seriously, they're the size of actual watermelons

I think we can all appreciate Katy's endowments, but it's good enough to say that her boobs are big, pregnancy did her a lot of favors, etc. Literally comparing them to watermelons is hyperbole bordering on false advertising.

Quote:14:19 - THIS IS THE BELLY HIGHLIGHT. She leans forward and her belly POPS OUTWARD. I’m not sure if its the belly itself, or her baby shifting positions suddenly. Either way, its hot stuff

Sorry to ruin the fantasy for everyone, but it's plainly obvious to me that she's clasping her hands in her lap and that tugs on the dress a little.
User 14865
(August 9, 2019, 4:23 am)psychonaut11 Very nice compilation!  I've had a crush on Katy since before she was pregnant, so this is just supremely satisfying.

Just thought I'd also mention that MSNBC is airing a four part documentary "American Swamp" with Katy as co-investigator and from the footage I've seen the majority of it was filmed while she was still pregnant.  I'm not trying to suggest that you should weed through that for more stuff if you are super busy with other compilations, but if you want more Katy belly, that might be something to look in to.

Anywho, thanks again for the great vid!

Ooo, good catch! I didn’t see that. I’ll scrub through it, and see if there’s anything worth adding. Thanks!
User 14865
(August 9, 2019, 11:23 am)aThrowback523 The timestamp commentary and videos are exceptional, as always! I've just taken the liberty of adding the timestamps as comments to some of the videos were they were missing. Hope you're alright with that, Phil.

That’s fine! I should really add them to the videos myself, though. Now that this thread is so long, it can be tough to find specific timestamps. I’ll add them to the video descriptions from now on. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
User 14865
(August 12, 2019, 8:02 pm)doubleintegral Great compilation of an underwhelming pregnancy, at least for me.  She didn't get as big as I'd hoped and she never really got out from behind the desk.

However...

I think we can all appreciate Katy's endowments, but it's good enough to say that her boobs are big, pregnancy did her a lot of favors, etc.  Literally comparing them to watermelons is hyperbole bordering on false advertising.  

Quote:14:19 - THIS IS THE BELLY HIGHLIGHT. She leans forward and her belly POPS OUTWARD. I’m not sure if its the belly itself, or her baby shifting positions suddenly. Either way, its hot stuff

Sorry to ruin the fantasy for everyone, but it's plainly obvious to me that she's clasping her hands in her lap and that tugs on the dress a little.

Everyone scatter!! Its the Fun Police!
Liked by cherise (Apr 30, 2023), henrycrun (Aug 16, 2019)
FranticScribbler
(August 13, 2019, 8:43 am)Maiesio Phil
(August 12, 2019, 8:02 pm)doubleintegral Great compilation of an underwhelming pregnancy, at least for me.  She didn't get as big as I'd hoped and she never really got out from behind the desk.

However...

I think we can all appreciate Katy's endowments, but it's good enough to say that her boobs are big, pregnancy did her a lot of favors, etc.  Literally comparing them to watermelons is hyperbole bordering on false advertising.  

Everyone scatter!! Its the Fun Police!
Shut! Where did I leave the shenanigans! Quick grab them!
Liked by (Aug 13, 2019)
User 14865

This woman is pretty famous around these parts: Mama Ingeniera.

A twinner mom that got...just...ASTRONOMICALLY huge. Her gigantic belly was stuffed with two babies, and she was not very modest. Her bare belly was almost always out for all to see, she went on camera without a shirt on, and even lifted her dress enough to reveal her panties.

The rest of her may not be much to speak of, but she's still got one of the best bellies in maiesiophilia history.

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnmhcbVA-M8

Playlist with Every Compilation: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Xkg5drqzYl

1:26 - She uses a home ultrasound kit
1:42/6:28 - She squirts the ultrasound jelly on her belly
7:18 - She pulls her elastic pants outward and snaps them against her hip
10:21 - She’s just in a bra here
12:02 - She waddles away from the camera, across the room
12:20 - She measures her belly
12:40 - She lifts her dress to reveal her bare belly…AND her underwear. Her panties are stretched so crazy thin, I can’t believe they didn’t snap from the strain.
13:11 - She’s not wearing a bra here, and you can see her big nipples poking through her tank top
14:10 - She laughs, making her belly lift up A LOT, and then come flopping back down on her thighs fast. ITS AWESOME
14:14 - Close-up of the Belly Flop. (That’s right, that’s what I’m calling it)
14:25 - Loop of her belly jerking up and down
14:34 - Some INTENSE baby kicks
14:49 - Loops of the best kicks
15:08 - POV shot of more subtle movement
Liked by 16 members: Dalebigdale (May 2, 2024), BrownCow (Jul 20, 2020), TheFreak (Jun 4, 2020), auto_asphyx (Sep 17, 2019), chops79 (Aug 23, 2019), SPL (Aug 22, 2019), rczas (Aug 21, 2019), alsx (Aug 21, 2019), psychonaut11 (Aug 20, 2019), bigbursty (Aug 20, 2019), fourbyfour (Aug 20, 2019), derp1234 (Aug 20, 2019), ambrosia (Aug 20, 2019), falloutghoul (Aug 20, 2019), Blablablapreggo (Aug 20, 2019), (Aug 20, 2019)
ptgffb
(August 20, 2019, 4:42 pm)Maiesio Phil This woman is pretty famous around these parts: Mama Ingeniera.

A twinner mom that got...just...ASTRONOMICALLY huge. Her gigantic belly was stuffed with two babies, and she was not very modest. Her bare belly was almost always out for all to see, she went on camera without a shirt on, and even lifted her dress enough to reveal her panties.

The rest of her may not be much to speak of, but she's still got one of the best bellies in maiesiophilia history.

Enjoy: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnmhcbVA-M8

Playlist with Every Compilation: hxxps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhJLzpZyOOzp-kbEuipYqUDXkg5drqzYl

1:26 - She uses a home ultrasound kit
1:42/6:28 - She squirts the ultrasound jelly on her belly
7:18 - She pulls her elastic pants outward and snaps them against her hip
10:21 - She’s just in a bra here
12:02 - She waddles away from the camera, across the room
12:20 - She measures her belly
12:40 - She lifts her dress to reveal her bare belly…AND her underwear. Her panties are stretched so crazy thin, I can’t believe they didn’t snap from the strain.
13:11 - She’s not wearing a bra here, and you can see her big nipples poking through her tank top
14:10 - She laughs, making her belly lift up A LOT, and then come flopping back down on her thighs fast. ITS AWESOME
14:14 - Close-up of the Belly Flop. (That’s right, that’s what I’m calling it)
14:25 - Loop of her belly jerking up and down
14:34 - Some INTENSE baby kicks
14:49 - Loops of the best kicks
15:08 - POV shot of more subtle movement

She is so incredibly big! When she measures she says she is 121cm. That's over 47 inches!
Draklin
Therre is a bit more of her from earlier in the pregnancy. I think she's 5 weeks in her earliest video.
Throwback523
Another great comp! Y'know, it makes me wonder how much pregnancy content there is outside of the English-speaking community that we might miss. That woman got absolutely MASSIVE and I wish I knew enough Spanish to understand what exactly she was saying, lol.