Open Discussion
Stories of Pregnant Teachers/Family Members
  5 of 23  
  • 36 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Bellyfan27
(July 15, 2019, 4:38 am)BumpHunter I was always kind of mesmerized by the sight of a baby going wild inside it's mother's belly. The thought of her having no control to stop what's causing her discomfort always turns me on.

These thoughts have been with me since the day my 10th grade English teacher allowed me to feel her belly the day she went on maternity-leave. As you can probably imagine, her belly was huge!

Before I left the classroom for recess, she asked me if I could wipe the whiteboard clean. Naturally, I agreed and she complimented me for having always been so helpful to her in these last few weeks.

Then, after I returned the wipes to my teacher, she suddenly groaned holding her belly on both sides. I remember her saying: "Ooof... Looks like he's awake again. Can't give his mommy a break."

I could only stare in pleasure at her seemingly never-ending discomfort. My teacher noticed my stare and asked me, if I would like to feel her baby moving. I looked around and noticed I was the only student left in the room.

So, I nervously agreed. She then proceeded to unbutton her straining blouse for me, revealing her bare belly to me. My teacher smiled at me and said in a reassuring manner: "Come on. I don't bite."

She grabbed my hand and put it on her belly. At this point, I was as hard as a rock. Luckily my jeans held my erection at bay. Her belly had that faint line going down from her popped bellybutton.

This was also the time my fetish for outies was born. A big kork-like knob sticking out from her stretchmark-free babybump. Like a flag on a mountain that says, this baby has conquered your womb.

I saw her belly shifting and moving as her baby appeared to stretch its limbs. After a foot kicked against my palms I laughed and said: "Could be the next Ronaldo the way he's kicking."

We were both enjoying this moment, but she stopped me before I could touch her outie. "I wish we could to this longer, but he's kicking my bladder again. Anyway, enjoy your recess!"

I thanked her for this experience, which in reality only lasted a minute, but felt like hours to me. Later that day when the time to say goodbye came, our teacher was willing to give each of her students a big hug.

When it was finally my turn, she opened her arms for me and embraced me in all of her pregnant glory. I tried keeping a tight grip around her back, so that her unavoidable belly would push against my groin.

I could feel her outie digging into my abs and she casually apologized for her baby keeping us apart. I looked down at her belly one last time and gave it a goodbye pat. That was probably uncalled for but she didn't mind.

I am so thankful for having had such a cool and gorgeous teacher that allowed me to experience one of pregnancys many wonders! Even after all these years I'm still dreaming about her.

Note: I might write a more detailed post on her sometime later, since I don't have much time right now. Luckily, this wasn't my last encounter with my pregnant teacher! ?

One of the best stories on here
Liked by nursultantulyakby (Jan 5, 2024), skspg99 (Jul 18, 2019), pregnantfan123 (Jul 18, 2019)
BumpHunter
(July 15, 2019, 4:38 am)BumpHunter I was always kind of mesmerized by the sight of a baby going wild inside it's mother's belly. The thought of her having no control to stop what's causing her discomfort always turns me on.

These thoughts have been with me since the day my 10th grade English teacher allowed me to feel her belly the day she went on maternity-leave. As you can probably imagine, her belly was huge!

Before I left the classroom for recess, she asked me if I could wipe the whiteboard clean. Naturally, I agreed and she complimented me for having always been so helpful to her in these last few weeks.

Then, after I returned the wipes to my teacher, she suddenly groaned holding her belly on both sides. I remember her saying: "Ooof... Looks like he's awake again. Can't give his mommy a break."

I could only stare in pleasure at her seemingly never-ending discomfort. My teacher noticed my stare and asked me, if I would like to feel her baby moving. I looked around and noticed I was the only student left in the room.

So, I nervously agreed. She then proceeded to unbutton her straining blouse for me, revealing her bare belly to me. My teacher smiled at me and said in a reassuring manner: "Come on. I don't bite."

She grabbed my hand and put it on her belly. At this point, I was as hard as a rock. Luckily my jeans held my erection at bay. Her belly had that faint line going down from her popped bellybutton.

This was also the time my fetish for outies was born. A big kork-like knob sticking out from her stretchmark-free babybump. Like a flag on a mountain that says, this baby has conquered your womb.

I saw her belly shifting and moving as her baby appeared to stretch its limbs. After a foot kicked against my palms I laughed and said: "Could be the next Ronaldo the way he's kicking."

We were both enjoying this moment, but she stopped me before I could touch her outie. "I wish we could to this longer, but he's kicking my bladder again. Anyway, enjoy your recess!"

I thanked her for this experience, which in reality only lasted a minute, but felt like hours to me. Later that day when the time to say goodbye came, our teacher was willing to give each of her students a big hug.

When it was finally my turn, she opened her arms for me and embraced me in all of her pregnant glory. I tried keeping a tight grip around her back, so that her unavoidable belly would push against my groin.

I could feel her outie digging into my abs and she casually apologized for her baby keeping us apart. I looked down at her belly one last time and gave it a goodbye pat. That was probably uncalled for but she didn't mind.

I am so thankful for having had such a cool and gorgeous teacher that allowed me to experience one of pregnancys many wonders! Even after all these years I'm still dreaming about her.

Note: I might write a more detailed post on her pregnancy sometime later, since I don't have much time right now. Luckily, this wasn't my last encounter with my pregnant teacher!

Added her on Facebook and stumbled upon this gem! This photo was taken when my teacher was 40 weeks pregnant. It's the only picture I can share with you, but I hope it's enough to stimulate your imagination.

Liked by 35 members: theamtram (Feb 5, 2024), Screamer812 (Feb 1, 2024), Chairmanlmao69 (Nov 26, 2023), Generictoaster (Aug 30, 2023), (Jul 22, 2023), Jimbo89 (May 31, 2023), imthedudeman (May 23, 2023), oBoxx (Mar 19, 2023), sp33dp0is0n (Feb 2, 2023), (Dec 10, 2022), EchidnaTea (Sep 12, 2022), CardtimeX4 (Apr 3, 2022), Fredf69 (Apr 3, 2022), kenstar (Mar 12, 2022), jokerpaso (Apr 11, 2021), Chross24 (Aug 15, 2020), bellylover04 (Aug 7, 2020), BrownCow (May 23, 2020), AM275 (Apr 11, 2020), PregnantBelly (Mar 26, 2020), SPL (Jan 18, 2020), MJSimmons (Aug 8, 2019), pregnantfan123 (Jul 27, 2019), ptgffb (Jul 24, 2019), colt3654 (Jul 21, 2019), Thall954 (Jul 21, 2019), (Jul 21, 2019), PreggoPlaza (Jul 21, 2019), Preglore (Jul 20, 2019), boobiespreggo (Jul 20, 2019), AnonymousBump (Jul 19, 2019), bigboy23 (Jul 19, 2019), hadeg (Jul 19, 2019), skspg99 (Jul 18, 2019), Nighttime (Jul 18, 2019)
drummer4life39
Holy hot damn...
Liked by (Feb 23, 2023), pregnantfan123 (Dec 28, 2019)
bigboy23
Omg that belly button...you weren’t kidding
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Dec 28, 2019)
Bellyfan27
(July 18, 2019, 5:52 pm)BumpHunter

Note: I might write a more detailed post on her pregnancy sometime later, since I don't have much time right now. Luckily, this wasn't my last encounter with my pregnant teacher!

Added her on Facebook and stumbled upon this gem! This photo was taken when my teacher was 40 weeks pregnant. It's the only picture I can share with you, but I hope it's enough to stimulate your imagination.

Oh my goodness
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Oct 16, 2019)
User 32945
I have been attracted to pregnant belly since I was little. My first in encounters with a pregnant belly was when I was in gr.2. My teacher and other gr.2 teacher where both pregnant. My teacher was only in school for about a month before she left on maternity leave, she wasn’t very big and I didn't really get the chance to know her. But the teacher across the hall was there for the whole school year. She was short about 5ft 2in with shoulder long black hair. Let’s just say pregnancy really suited her she grew a little in the breast and butt area but she was mostly belly. She always wore tight clothing and when I would go to the washroom I would always peak in the doorway so I could catch a glimpse of her belly. When she was in her final weeks of pregnancy, let’s say about 37 weeks her belly was massive, she almost looked pregnant with twins but she was only having one and she carried the belly high. During recess one of my classmates for some reason started mankind fun of my new substitute teacher for being extremely skinny I don’t know why she was making fun of her but she was so in reply I told her a least my teacher isn’t fat. This classmate ended up going to tell her teacher on me, her teacher was the pregnant teacher across the hall. After recess we got a knock on the door it was her she had a olive green bagging top on that was having trouble fitting her belly you could the material straining over the size of her full term belly. She asked if I could go into the hall with so I or up and followed her into the hall. I loved watching her waddle into the hall way swaying her belly back and forth. She turned to me, her belly sticking straight at my face. She explained to me that she wasn’t fat and that her belly was so big and round because she was pregnant and was caring a baby inside her belly. I never had the courage to ask her if I could feel the belly, but she told to stay after to school to help her move stuff for her as my punishment. After school was over I went across the hall to her classroom. She was sitting behind her desk so I couldn’t see her belly, she was doing paperwork. When I walked she told me I can straighten up her classroom and sleep the floor. While I was doing that she moved over to the sitting area of the room and sat down in her nice recliner and starting put things into boxes. She had me go to the janitors room to get garbage bags, when I returned she was grabbing both sides of her belly and started rubbing it all over, I just stood there and stared. She looked up at me and stayed that the baby was kicking. I just said oh ok and then she asked if I wanted to feel, I hesitated at first and then said ok. It was rock solid and she would guide my hand all over her belly so I good feel the baby kick. We did that for a good ten minutes and then she asked me something that I will never forget, if I wanted to see the belly so I said yes, she lifted up I her shirt which was like glued to her since it was during summer time, you could her the shirt peel up her belly and then their it was big round globe of a belly with her pale skin and hardly no stretch marks. She let rub it where every I want to it was so smooth and you could feel the baby moving around. The best part about is that you could actually see the baby moving around in the belly. This went on for another 15mins and then she had me fill up her car with the boxes she packed. She then gave me a ride home which ended up becoming one of the best rides home ever, she ended up pulling up her shirt and letting rub her belly while she drove me home which took 20mins. It turned out the boxes she packed was her stuff since she was going on maternity leave she gave birth that weekend. At least I got to feel her belly at its biggest
Liked by 13 members: Pregbelly15 (Feb 24, 2024), theamtram (Feb 5, 2024), Generictoaster (Aug 30, 2023), (Dec 1, 2022), EchidnaTea (Sep 12, 2022), Artnonymus1264 (May 19, 2021), BrownCow (May 23, 2020), PregnantBelly (Mar 26, 2020), pregnantfan123 (Dec 28, 2019), PreggoPlaza (Aug 21, 2019), redteam182 (Aug 19, 2019), hadeg (Aug 8, 2019), Thebige (Aug 7, 2019)
User 32945
I got a couple more stories to tell the first one is from high school gr.12 physics class, my real physics teacher broke his leg and hip so he was gone for the majority of the school year so we ended up getting a female substitute who by chance was pregnant. She was young about 25 5ft6in in height, pale skin and a red head. When she started teaching us she was about 4 months a long she had kind of a belly but not really big. Best part about this was that we got to watch her grow until 3 days till her due date. I only got one good experience from this pregnancy but it’s a good one to have. It was a week before she left her belly was at max capacity it ended up becoming a real big belly about the size of a beach ball and for a taller girl she carried it quite high. She was sitting right across from me sideways looking at the computer while she read the slideshow for our assignment for the day. I new the baby was really active that day because she kept clutching the sides of her belly and rubbing it all over. Near the end of class she announced that if anyone need help with any of the assignment that she was staying after class and could help us. I ended up staying after class and by a miracle was the only one ( I didn’t need any help but just want to keep seeing her with the belly). I kept sitting at my desk and she waddle over and sat down next to me so we could go over the assignments. She could barely fit behind the desk but she squeezed in their, every time she looked over at my paper to se if I was doing it right her belly would brush into my arm. Finally as I was starting to get the assignment she sat back and starting rubbing the belly and starting telling me how the baby was moving around like crazy and kept kicking her in the ribs. I was a little nervous but just said that kind of sucks and then she asked me if I’ve ever felt a pregnant belly in response I said once or twice but it’s been a long time since I last did. She asked if I wanted to feel hers I hesitated for a min and said ok. It wasn’t the hardest belly I have touched but that probably because the baby was dropping it was squishy on top but hard on the bottom. The baby was very active she guided my hand a couple time to feel the baby kick and you could feel it squirming around. I got a little braver and said if it was possible to see the belly, she agreed but said we had to go to the side room where all the physics stuff was so no one could look in and see what we where doing I agreed and helped her out of the chair. We went to the side room and she sat down and lifted up her shirt. It was quite the belly big and round you could see that it had dropped, she had quite a bit of stretch marks but that was ok. You could actually see the baby moving around in the belly like when the belly gets deformed from it moving around like crazy. She told to come closer and rub it so I did she let me explore all over the belly she went on for about a half hour it was then starting to get late and we both had to be home soon so we packed up our stuff and went our separate ways. I ended up not getting another chance to rub her belly but the one I got was a good one.
Liked by 11 members: theamtram (Feb 5, 2024), Chairmanlmao69 (Nov 26, 2023), Generictoaster (Aug 30, 2023), (Dec 1, 2022), EchidnaTea (Sep 13, 2022), Pregbelly15 (Apr 4, 2022), BrownCow (May 23, 2020), PreggoPlaza (Aug 21, 2019), redteam182 (Aug 19, 2019), hadeg (Aug 8, 2019), PregnantBelly (Aug 8, 2019)
Bellyfan27
(July 18, 2019, 5:52 pm)BumpHunter

I went searching for my high school teacher and found her but found no pictures
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Aug 22, 2019)
User 32945
I’m back I got another good experience to share this time it is with a family member. So when I was 17 my cousin became pregnant for the second time but this time it was with twins. My first experience with a twin pregnancy was at thanksgiving the whole family was over at my grandparents, she ended up being last one to arrive. I was sitting in the living room when she walked I got to see her struggle going up the stairs with her big belly. She was only 32 weeks pregnant with twins but looked overdue with just one. When she finally got up the stairs she came and sat down on the couch which happened to be right beside me. It was a tight squeeze since there wasn’t really any room on the couch but I could feel the side of her belly brush up against me. The twins where really active because she kept rubbing her belly like crazy. You could hear her rubbing against the fabric of her shirt which was extremely tight. After we ate everyone went downstairs while I stayed upstairs to do the dishes I was the only one up there until she came up stairs to use the washroom when she came back out she was rubbing her belly again, She came over to the kitchen to see how I was making out with the dishes. I asked how she was and how far along she was that’s when I found out she was 32 weeks. She started rubbing the belly again and I said they must be kicking again she said yes and asked me if I wanted to feel so I said sure. It was pretty hard and they where kicking like crazy, it was kind of cool because you could one kicking on one side of the belly and feel the other kicking on the other side of the belly at the same time. I only felt it for like a minute but it was a good experience.
Liked by 14 members: Caron (Jan 24, 2024), Da2v (Sep 19, 2023), oBoxx (Mar 19, 2023), EchidnaTea (Sep 13, 2022), nunya2013 (Mar 12, 2022), Artnonymus1264 (May 19, 2021), AM275 (Apr 11, 2020), PregnantBelly (Mar 26, 2020), pregnantfan123 (Oct 16, 2019), PreggoPlaza (Aug 21, 2019), redteam182 (Aug 19, 2019), Bellyfan27 (Aug 17, 2019), Akhenaten (Aug 16, 2019), bigboy23 (Aug 16, 2019)
preggome93
(July 13, 2019, 9:12 pm)preggome93 I'm the oldest of 7 children and 5 of my six siblings were born before I was 10, the last when I was 15. To give some background I've always being attracted in some way to pregnancy, In P3(so age 6-7) my teacher was pregnant and i remember being attracted, not sexually attracted, just attracted, to her belly. That's the first time I remember being attracted to a pregnant woman and over the years i remember being attracted to random pregnant women I saw. Fast forward to age 11 when I started typing Naked women into Google. I was feeling curious and searched for naked pregnant women and when I saw them I loved it. I have two main subfetishes within the pregnancy fetish - pregnant petite blonde teens and pregnant mature bbw. My mother is quite large(fat) and was 40/41 during her last pregnancy so she fit right into my subfetish. When she started showing I started finding her sexier and sexier and I saw her naked and in her bra and found her absolutely massive belly and dark areolas on her tits that were so saggy that they rested on her belly so sexy. When she sat on the sofa with her top open on her belly feeling my sibling move I got so horny a few times that I left the room and even went into the bathroom to have a wank to it. I've never thought that she was nice looking other than her pregnant belly and tits. Even today, two and a half years after, I get hard if I think about it and masturbate to it.

Update: I found a few pics of her  the day before she gave birth to me and she looks so sexy in them. I've cummed to them so many times!
Liked by trmbnlvr (Nov 8, 2019), pregnantfan123 (Oct 16, 2019)