Open Discussion
Stories of Pregnant Teachers/Family Members
  21 of 23  
  • 35 Vote(s) - 4.74 Average
cheshcat2
(July 23, 2023, 4:54 pm)Preggolife9 In my family i have seen my mom's pregnancy, my sister's pregnancy and my girlfriend pregnancy, all of them we're huge.
Care to give us more details?
Liked by nunya2013 (Jul 24, 2023)
Preggolife9
My mother was pregnant with my sister almost 30 years ago, my sister gave birth to a boy relatively recently, and my girlfriend and I had triplets a week ago.
Liked by nunya2013 (Jul 24, 2023), totoise (Jul 24, 2023), bigboy23 (Jul 23, 2023)
RoddrickLazurus
My sister in law got huge when she was pregnant. I remember one day she around 30 weeks she came over to hangout with a great bit of effort she struggled to stand from the couch and once she did, she stood there taking it all in groaning in exhaustion. Her belly preceded over the rest of her feet by a good two feet or more. Enormous and distended with the triplets weighing the tiny Korean girl down, she looked like a bowling pin about to fall over. Her belly was huge, ludicrously so. It looked like she'd swallowed a watermelon whole. I was struck by how abnormal and out of proportion it was. She tried waddling over to the kitchen where I was to grab herself a snack but as she took her first step, her belly threw her off balance and she fell onto our sofa, pinned under her own girth. The look of sheer horror on her face was priceless as she struggled to get up but failed to even stand on her own. I was cracking up. She finally gave up and stayed down, resting on her back with her belly sticking straight up in the air.
Her body seemed to be much heavier now and she seemed to be breathing heavily. The thought occurred to me that she's in so much pain. I offered to help but she refused. Finally sliding down onto the floor and trying to get up from there. She seemed more comfortable on the floor so we stayed put. I'd seen pregnant women before but never so much as this.
She remained on the floor for about an hour, grunting and groaning. She'd grab her belly from time to time and try to rock it from side to side, to try and rock herself forward like a turtle. I wasn't sure if this helped her any but it was kind of entertaining watching her struggle to make some progress. I would offer to help but she would always refuse. I wondered if it was because of her pride or the fact she wanted to experience this moment alone. Finally she began to roll on her back, rocking back and forth in an effort to stand up. After a few minutes, she seemed to get a little momentum going and rolled forward onto her hands and knees.
I could hear her crying. She seemed to be struggling to keep herself up. She was rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, holding her belly with her left hand. She seemed to have gotten enough momentum going and started crawling toward the couch. When she got to the couch she was on her belly and wedged herself in the narrow gap between the armrest and couch cushion. She began panting loudly and moaning and groaning. She reached her hand out and grabbed tried pulling herself up on the couch arm.
I was shocked as she began to raise herself up on her knees and then began to slowly pull herself up and onto her feet. She was standing up! She seemed to be getting into a rhythm as she used the couch to support her weight and leverage herself up to standing. She stood there for a moment, breathing heavily like she just ran a marathon. Her face was flush with sweat.
She stood there swaying back and forth for a moment before letting out a sigh of relief and exhaling all the built up tension. It was like watching an athlete at the end of the match. Her huge belly slowly pushing in and out from her breathing.
Finally she turned toward me.
"That was hard..." she said.
I nodded in agreement. As she made her way towards the kitchen. Probably the hottest experience I ever had.
Liked by 12 members: infinitegest (Sep 1, 2023), Acojonta (Aug 12, 2023), GongLaiHong (Aug 7, 2023), Meho (Aug 5, 2023), MLR44 (Aug 2, 2023), nunya2013 (Aug 2, 2023), preggohotties (Jul 27, 2023), EchidnaTea (Jul 26, 2023), thebigp (Jul 25, 2023), Chinchil (Jul 25, 2023), BeeHive (Jul 25, 2023), Vika (Jul 25, 2023)
GongLaiHong
I’ve mentioned this on another thread before, but when my mom got pregnant with my sister, she got pretty huge. She had a cute little belly pooch in the beginning, but that thing swelled to such a huge size that I wondered if she was carrying twins or even triplets because she grew so fast early on in the pregnancy but she was pregnant with a very big (and heavy) baby, and she enjoyed every second of it. When she got so big that she struggled to get up from the sofa, I helped her move around the house and I spent a lot of my time during those 9 months with her. Here’s some things that happened: my sister moved around a lot when she laid down and I saw lumps and ripples on her huge mound, she wore a lot of skimpy clothes around the house like tight shorts and bikini tops because it was extremely hot and humid, I rubbed her belly a lot because she said it calmed the baby down and once I even rubbed sunscreen on her ball at the beach. My favorite moment with her was a few weeks before she gave birth. She wore black yoga pants and a peach colored tank top and we went on a long walk and she basically let me keep one hand on the belly at all times and I rubbed that thing as if a genie would pop out and grant me three wishes. When we got back, she changed into a bikini and we went swimming in our pool (she couldn’t really swim haha but you get the idea) I found her cute when she was pregnant but I started to gain “interest” in pregnancy much later.
Liked by 13 members: Caron (Apr 1, 2024), PBL69 (Sep 22, 2023), pregfan1344 (Aug 27, 2023), Acojonta (Aug 12, 2023), Strabo (Aug 4, 2023), chops79 (Aug 3, 2023), NavelKnaver (Aug 3, 2023), MLR44 (Aug 2, 2023), nunya2013 (Aug 2, 2023), starsleeper6 (Aug 2, 2023), preggolover_69 (Aug 2, 2023), cheshcat2 (Aug 1, 2023), Thebige (Aug 1, 2023)
Preggolife9
Of all the pregnancies i have seen I think the biggest is my girlfriend pregnancy or I think the biggest was my stepmother, poor she was absolutely huge and beautiful.
Liked by nunya2013 (Aug 2, 2023)
nunya2013
(August 1, 2023, 8:05 pm)GongLaiHong I’ve mentioned this on another thread before, but when my mom got pregnant with my sister, she got pretty huge. She had a cute little belly pooch in the beginning, but that thing swelled to such a huge size that I wondered if she was carrying twins or even triplets because she grew so fast early on in the pregnancy but she was pregnant with a very big (and heavy) baby, and she enjoyed every second of it. When she got so big that she struggled to get up from the sofa, I helped her move around the house and I spent a lot of my time during those 9 months with her. Here’s some things that happened: my sister moved around a lot when she laid down and I saw lumps and ripples on her huge mound, she wore a lot of skimpy clothes around the house like tight shorts and bikini tops because it was extremely hot and humid, I rubbed her belly a lot because she said it calmed the baby down and once I even rubbed sunscreen on her ball at the beach. My favorite moment with her was a few weeks before she gave birth. She wore black yoga pants and a peach colored tank top and we went on a long walk and she basically let me keep one hand on the belly at all times and I rubbed that thing as if a genie would pop out and grant me three wishes. When we got back, she changed into a bikini and we went swimming in our pool (she couldn’t really swim haha but you get the idea) I found her cute when she was pregnant but I started to gain “interest” in pregnancy much later.
Mind if I DM you?
Acojonta
My first encounter with a pregnant woman was with a teacher when I was around 6 or 7 years old. I remember that she told us when she just found out and would joke about how she wasn't gonna be able to hug us because of how big her belly would grow (which actually turned out to be true), I don't have any memories about seeing her belly grow daily but I do remember everything when she was on the 8th month which was when she started to balloon out. She had a big, round, basketball like belly and she would always wear tight dresses so I could see her belly in all its glory, there were literally no creases on her clothes, I wasn't turned on by it but I was really excited about seeing her belly and watching her waddle around the class. The thing I enjoyed the most was that since I was very short at the time my head was perfectly lined up with her belly so every time I talked to her I had her huge belly right in front of my face, I do not joke when I say that her belly was around 20 cm (7,8 inches) away from my head any time we had a conversation. Eventually she noticed how I was almost hypnotized by her belly and decided to make me an offer I will never forget, the thing is that I got along with her really well and I would spend some time alone with her in the playground every now and then, in one of those times we were discussing really trivial stuff until she suddenly asked me with a warm smile “would you like to feel it”, I looked at her confused since I didn't really understand the question and said “what?” then she laughed and said “well I've seen how every time we talk you constantly look at my belly instead of my face so I thought you might want to feel it, I think its really cute honestly”, at that moment my eyes opened wide and the biggest smile grew on my face and I obviously said “sure” so she put her hands on her back and pushed her belly out moving it even closer to me, I started rubbing her belly from both sides as if I was holding it and then moved to the upper part of her belly (I wasn't brave enough to go to the lower part), I remember it was very warm and squishy in some parts but hard in others, meanwhile she would talk about stuff about her pregnancy (baby´s position, due date, how she was feeling etc) although I wasn't listening to her to be honest, this lasted for about 15 minutes until I got the idea of resting my head on her belly since it was the closest I've ever been to it, it was literally in front of my face, I looked at her in search of “approval” and she was smiling and seemed really comfortable so I decided to risk it and squished my head against her belly (she didnt seem to mind), again her belly was very warm wich felt really nice and I could actually hear her stomach gurgling, I also tried to listen to the babys heart but there wasnt any luck, this lasted for another couple of minutes but we had to go to class. From then every time I met her I would hug her and rub my face against her belly for a few seconds and she would let me rub her belly a few more times on recess, she gave birth while I was on summer vacation so I didn't get to see her at her biggest but she was pretty far along on her pregnancy while I was at school so that was enough for me. I kept talking to her the next year but I wasn't so excited to do so since she wasn't pregnant anymore lmao.

Un case you are curious my POV of her belly was something like this:

I have another couple of stories but I would like to exchange them with you for stories of your own so dm me if you are interested
Liked by 13 members: DrPowers (Aug 29, 2023), hadeg (Aug 29, 2023), pregfan1344 (Aug 27, 2023), EchidnaTea (Aug 14, 2023), chops79 (Aug 13, 2023), Preglore (Aug 13, 2023), bigbellylover6929 (Aug 13, 2023), Fredf69 (Aug 13, 2023), bigboy23 (Aug 13, 2023), mad_destroyer224 (Aug 13, 2023), Chinchil (Aug 13, 2023), MLR44 (Aug 12, 2023), Pregbelly15 (Aug 12, 2023)
Preggolife9
(August 12, 2023, 6:47 pm)Acojonta My first encounter with a pregnant woman was with a teacher when I was around 6 or 7 years old. I remember that she told us when she just found out and would joke about how she wasn't gonna be able to hug us because of how big her belly would grow (which actually turned out to be true), I don't have any memories about seeing her belly grow daily but I do remember everything when she was on the 8th month which was when she started to balloon out. She had a big, round, basketball like belly and she would always wear tight dresses so I could see her belly in all its glory, there were literally no creases on her clothes, I wasn't turned on by it but I was really excited about seeing her belly and watching her waddle around the class. The thing I enjoyed the most was that since I was very short at the time my head was perfectly lined up with her belly so every time I talked to her I had her huge belly right in front of my face, I do not joke when I say that her belly was around 20 cm (7,8 inches) away from my head any time we had a conversation. Eventually she noticed how I was almost hypnotized by her belly and decided to make me an offer I will never forget, the thing is that I got along with her really well and I would spend some time alone with her in the playground every now and then, in one of those times we were discussing really trivial stuff until she suddenly asked me with a warm smile “would you like to feel it”, I looked at her confused since I didn't really understand the question and said “what?” then she laughed and said “well I've seen how every time we talk you constantly look at my belly instead of my face so I thought you might want to feel it, I think its really cute honestly”, at that moment my eyes opened wide and the biggest smile grew on my face and I obviously said “sure” so she put her hands on her back and pushed her belly out moving it even closer to me, I started rubbing her belly from both sides as if I was holding it and then moved to the upper part of her belly (I wasn't brave enough to go to the lower part), I remember it was very warm and squishy in some parts but hard in others, meanwhile she would talk about stuff about her pregnancy (baby´s position, due date, how she was feeling etc) although I wasn't listening to her to be honest, this lasted for about 15 minutes until I got the idea of resting my head on her belly since it was the closest I've ever been to it, it was literally in front of my face, I looked at her in search of “approval” and she was smiling and seemed really comfortable so I decided to risk it and squished my head against her belly (she didnt seem to mind), again her belly was very warm wich felt really nice and I could actually hear her stomach gurgling, I also tried to listen to the babys heart but there wasnt any luck, this lasted for another couple of minutes but we had to go to class. From then every time I met her I would hug her and rub my face against her belly for a few seconds and she would let me rub her belly a few more times on recess, she gave birth while I was on summer vacation so I didn't get to see her at her biggest but she was pretty far along on her pregnancy while I was at school so that was enough for me. I kept talking to her the next year but I wasn't so excited to do so since she wasn't pregnant anymore lmao.

Un case you are curious my POV of her belly was something like this:

I have another couple of stories but I would like to exchange them with you for stories of your own so dm me if you are interested
I send you a private message
e1872e
Ok so here's my story...
A few years ago, I had this teacher who was already pretty attractive (blonde, late 20s, didn't have the biggest tits but they were definitely still there), who had announced her pregnancy to us around halfway through the year. This was definitely the absolute most perfect time to have a pregnant teacher, considering it was during covid and we had classes on Zoom. Let me just tell you, it was incredible!
I had already started to notice a little bit of a belly growing on her around late October - mid November. Since we were on Zoom and didn't have our cameras on, I could stare at her belly all I wanted, and even decided to start recording the zooms once I knew for sure she was pregnant.
I watched her belly (and tits) grow day-by-day, recording every zoom call, and then going back and finding the best moments (times where the belly was in full-view, when she went over to write on the chalkboard, or when she would stop to scratch or rub her belly). I had noticed she also loved to rest her arms on top of her belly, which was so hot.
She also was almost always wearing tight leggings that showed off her sizeable ass (so much better than the teachers who always wear jeans).
Another great thing about her zoom calls was that she had her laptop on her desk, while she would stand and teach the class, which meant you could almost always see her belly.
Eventually, we started going back to school in-person a few days a week, which was also optional, so I was sometimes the only one in the classroom with her. Seeing that belly in-person was insane though, it was so much bigger than it looked on camera!
I would sit through her class, hard as a rock, imagining scenarios that would never happen. I had always imagined staying after class, laying her back on her desk and fucking her, or sitting at her chair and letting her give me a blowjob under the desk. I had even once imagined if she brought me home and let me fuck her at her house. Unfortunately, these were completely unrealistic and would never actually happen.
Either way, I still got my fun out of it. I had snagged a few photos of her belly while she wasn't looking and even stuck around to chat with her after class a few times.
The best part was when she was just a few weeks off giving birth, for two reasons. For one, obviously because her belly was huge at that point, and her now much enlarged tits just rested softly on top. Another reason was because she was now doing her zooms from home, rather than the classroom, which meant she didn't have to wear a mask and she technically didn't have to follow the school dress code. During this time, she definitely took advantage, wearing tight-fitted shirts that hugged her belly and tits so good, and even went bra-less a couple times, which was incredible, as I could always see her nipples poking through.
After it was all over, I tried my hardest to find any sort of social media of hers to get some extra pics of the belly, but I unfortunately couldn't find anything.
The worst part about all of this is that I somehow lost every photo and video I had from this experience except for one that I managed to find after a deep search.    
Liked by 15 members: chops79 (Sep 4, 2023), EchidnaTea (Aug 31, 2023), Chinchil (Aug 30, 2023), (Aug 30, 2023), bigbellylover6929 (Aug 30, 2023), MLR44 (Aug 29, 2023), Nighttime (Aug 29, 2023), masa789898 (Aug 29, 2023), preggolover_69 (Aug 29, 2023), DrPowers (Aug 29, 2023), hadeg (Aug 29, 2023), pregfan1344 (Aug 29, 2023), Preglore (Aug 29, 2023), bigboy23 (Aug 29, 2023), Chross24 (Aug 29, 2023)
Preglore
d
(August 29, 2023, 8:52 am)e1872e Ok so here's my story...
A few years ago, I had this teacher who was already pretty attractive (blonde, late 20s, didn't have the biggest tits but they were definitely still there), who had announced her pregnancy to us around halfway through the year. This was definitely the absolute most perfect time to have a pregnant teacher, considering it was during covid and we had classes on Zoom. Let me just tell you, it was incredible!
I had already started to notice a little bit of a belly growing on her around late October - mid November. Since we were on Zoom and didn't have our cameras on, I could stare at her belly all I wanted, and even decided to start recording the zooms once I knew for sure she was pregnant.
I watched her belly (and tits) grow day-by-day, recording every zoom call, and then going back and finding the best moments (times where the belly was in full-view, when she went over to write on the chalkboard, or when she would stop to scratch or rub her belly). I had noticed she also loved to rest her arms on top of her belly, which was so hot.
She also was almost always wearing tight leggings that showed off her sizeable ass (so much better than the teachers who always wear jeans).
Another great thing about her zoom calls was that she had her laptop on her desk, while she would stand and teach the class, which meant you could almost always see her belly.
Eventually, we started going back to school in-person a few days a week, which was also optional, so I was sometimes the only one in the classroom with her. Seeing that belly in-person was insane though, it was so much bigger than it looked on camera!
I would sit through her class, hard as a rock, imagining scenarios that would never happen. I had always imagined staying after class, laying her back on her desk and fucking her, or sitting at her chair and letting her give me a blowjob under the desk. I had even once imagined if she brought me home and let me fuck her at her house. Unfortunately, these were completely unrealistic and would never actually happen.
Either way, I still got my fun out of it. I had snagged a few photos of her belly while she wasn't looking and even stuck around to chat with her after class a few times.
The best part was when she was just a few weeks off giving birth, for two reasons. For one, obviously because her belly was huge at that point, and her now much enlarged tits just rested softly on top. Another reason was because she was now doing her zooms from home, rather than the classroom, which meant she didn't have to wear a mask and she technically didn't have to follow the school dress code. During this time, she definitely took advantage, wearing tight-fitted shirts that hugged her belly and tits so good, and even went bra-less a couple times, which was incredible, as I could always see her nipples poking through.
After it was all over, I tried my hardest to find any sort of social media of hers to get some extra pics of the belly, but I unfortunately couldn't find anything.
The worst part about all of this is that I somehow lost every photo and video I had from this experience except for one that I managed to find after a deep search.

Thanks so much for going to the lengths to type out your story. There's something about pregnant teachers that really are quite special, and you did a great job impressing what made her awesome to us. The pic was especially helpful, as sometimes I doubt the authenticity of these stories without them. Best thing posted in this thread in a while, so thanks again!
Liked by PBL69 (Oct 27, 2023), e1872e (Aug 29, 2023), MLR44 (Aug 29, 2023), masa789898 (Aug 29, 2023)