Open Discussion
Stories of Pregnant Teachers/Family Members
  19 of 23  
  • 36 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
JollyM
(February 27, 2023, 5:01 am)pregnantfan123
(February 18, 2023, 2:21 am)JollyM
(January 3, 2023, 2:48 am)pregnantfan123 Mom and friend photo story continued

There's a lot of interest in bellybuttons on the Forum, so thought I'd share another detail of my story above about my mom taking pregnancy photos with Jeannine and her husband Bruce. 

As I already described, both mom and Jeannine lifted their shirts to expose their bare bumps and Bruce asked both ladies to press their bellies together as he was taking photos.

Jeannine's bellybutton was an "outie" and mom's was still an "innie."  Jean was weeks away from giving birth and mom had just entered her eighth month.  Both of their bellies were huge. 

While they were bumping bellies, Jeannine pressed her outie into mom's innie bellybutton, which gave both girls a little laugh. 

Jeannine said, "Look Bruce, my bellybutton is going into Giselle's."  

All three of them laughed and Bruce said, "It's like you're making love to Giselle's belly honey." 

They laughed again and mom blushed. 

Jean playfully gave a few hip thrusts of her bump into my mom's bump after that comment.

More laughter and fun for the three amigos.
I’d followed your stories since you posted here last few years. Maybe you have another stories about your mom to tell.
Thanks man.  Brings back good memories.  I got to attend the birth.  If there's interest, I'd be happy to share the story.  
If not too overboard, mind to share the stories about her intimate life with your stepdad you encountered during her pregnancies.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Mar 3, 2023), nunya2013 (Feb 27, 2023)
pregnantfan123
(Edited)
(Edited)
(February 27, 2023, 3:56 pm)JollyM

I’d followed your stories since you posted here last few years. Maybe you have another stories about your mom to tell.
If not too overboard, mind to share the stories about her intimate life with your stepdad you encountered during her pregnancies.
Hiya!  I can only remember a handful of stories of mom being intimate with dad during her pregnancy, but here's a nighttime pool story I can vividly remember. 

One night I can remember mom speed walking across the living room to her bedroom to get dad.  I was watching TV in another room and heard mom tell dad to get his swimming trunks on.  We had a pool in our backyard and it had been very hot during the summer and we all enjoyed a cool dip now and then. 

Mom came out with dad and they were both dressed in their swimsuits.  Mom was about seven months into her pregnancy and her belly was quite big at this stage.  She was wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit that showed every detail of her curvy, athletic body, especially her breasts and belly. Her bum checks poked out of each side. 

They asked if I wanted to go for a swim and I said I'll pass.  They both went out into the backyard and closed the back door.  I was getting tired and headed off to bed.  I first stopped into the kitchen to get a drink and saw that the backyard was pretty dark, except for the pool light which was on.  A window was open and I could hear mom and dad splashing around.  I didn't think much of it until I heard the splashing stop and then saw mom mounting herself onto dad on the pool step in the shallow end. 

Mom put her arms around dad's neck and they began to kiss each other passionately.  I could see their tongues enter each other's mouths and dad's hands began to roam up and down mom's back.   

They kissed some more and then dad pulled the top of mom's swimsuit down exposing her breasts.  Mom had about C-Cup sized breasts and thick pink nipples that stood out from each globe.  There were freckles on top of her chest that I found very cute.  Dad began to kiss down her neck and eventually his mouth latched onto one of her nipples and he began to suck on it.  Mom threw her head back and her long curly black hair splashed against her back and she let out a few deep moans.  Dad's mouth moved over to her other breast and he reach up with his hand and gently began to massage mom's breast and pinch her nipple.  He then placed his mouth on her nipple and began to suck on it.  Mom was moving up and down on dad's lap with a huge smile on her face, her arms bringing him closer to her.  

A few more minutes passed and then they made their was back into the pool where dad removed his trunks and threw them aside and then went over to mom and removed her swimming suit.  They swam around in the pool naked laughing and playfully splashing one another.

Dad then picked mom up in his arms and I got a good view of her naked body and my dad's erection.  Dad then placed mom on the pool step and began to kiss down her neck and spent some more time kissing her breasts.  He let a hand go down in the water under her belly and I can only assume began massing mom's vagina.  Mom let out some more deep moans saying "Oh yes baby," "Right there," "Don't stop daddy." Suddenly she jolted her hips out and let out a yelp.  Dad checked to see if mom was okay and mom said, "Honey, the baby's moving."  She put dad's strong hands on top her belly and they both spent a minute feeling the baby move.  Dad then began to kiss mom's belly all over.  Mom really loved when dad did that.  Her face always blushed deep red.  

Mom then got off the pool step and went over to dad and kissed him again.  She let a hand go into the water and grabbed his penis and dad said something along of the lines of "Aren't you a naughty mommy."  Mom said "Let me show you daddy."  Mom then led dad over to the side of pool and lifted him out of the water.  She parted dad's hairy legs and began to kiss the inside of his thighs.  After a few minutes, she took dad's erection into her mouth and with another hand massaged his balls.  She let her other hand roam dad's hairy chest and abs.  She then looked up at dad and flashed him a smile.  Dad smiled back.  Mom then planted a kiss on the tip of dad's penis and then mom and dad went back into the pool and the two lovers went for one more quick lap. 

Both of them got out of the pool and I got a good view of mom's pregnant body, including her full, thick dark bush which had steams of water flowing down it.  Her belly looked huge, very round and her navel sat up a little higher on her bump like in one of candid photos I took. They both went over to grab their towels and dried themselves off before covering themselves off before coming back inside.  

I made my way out of the kitchen back to the living room and pretended to fall asleep as they entered the house and made their way back to their room.  The photo below is of mom in her blue swimsuit. 

Liked by 13 members: Jimbo89 (May 31, 2023), TheWatchers343 (May 8, 2023), trmbnlvr (Mar 28, 2023), cutebutpsycho69 (Mar 24, 2023), bluejay123456 (Mar 11, 2023), chops79 (Mar 9, 2023), Rj42 (Mar 9, 2023), Priceyboy13 (Mar 8, 2023), nunya2013 (Mar 8, 2023), MLR44 (Mar 8, 2023), JollyM (Mar 8, 2023), PreggoPool (Mar 8, 2023), bigbellylover6929 (Mar 8, 2023)
JollyM
(March 8, 2023, 2:25 am)pregnantfan123

Hiya!  I can only remember a handful of stories of mom being intimate with dad during her pregnancy, but here's a nighttime pool story I can vividly remember. 

One night I can remember mom speed walking across the living room to her bedroom to get dad.  I was watching TV in another room and heard mom tell dad to get his swimming trunks on.  We had a pool in our backyard and it had been very hot during the summer and we all enjoyed a cool dip now and then. 

Mom came out with dad and they were both dressed in their swimsuits.  Mom was about seven months into her pregnancy and her belly was quite big at this stage.  She was wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit that showed every detail of her curvy, athletic body, especially her breasts and belly. Her bum checks poked out of each side. 

They asked if I wanted to go for a swim and I said I'll pass.  They both went out into the backyard and closed the back door.  I was getting tired and headed off to bed.  I first stopped into the kitchen to get a drink and saw that the backyard was pretty dark, except for the pool light which was on.  A window was open and I could hear mom and dad splashing around.  I didn't think much of it until I heard the splashing stop and then saw mom mounting herself onto dad on the pool step in the shallow end. 

Mom put her arms around dad's neck and they began to kiss each other passionately.  I could see their tongues enter each other's mouths and dad's hands began to roam up and down mom's back.   

They kissed some more and then dad pulled the top of mom's swimsuit down exposing her breasts.  Mom had about C-Cup sized breasts and thick pink nipples that stood out from each globe.  There were freckles on top of her chest that I found very cute.  Dad began to kiss down her neck and eventually his mouth latched onto one of her nipples and he began to suck on it.  Mom threw her head back and her long curly black hair splashed against her back and she let out a few deep moans.  Dad's mouth moved over to her other breast and he reach up with his hand and gently began to massage mom's breast and pinch her nipple.  He then placed his mouth on her nipple and began to suck on it.  Mom was moving up and down on dad's lap with a huge smile on her face, her arms bringing him closer to her.  

A few more minutes passed and then they made their was back into the pool where dad removed his trunks and threw them aside and then went over to mom and removed her swimming suit.  They swam around in the pool naked laughing and playfully splashing one another.

Dad then picked mom up in his arms and I got a good view of her naked body and my dad's erection.  Dad then placed mom on the pool step and began to kiss down her neck and spent some more time kissing her breasts.  He let a hand go down in the water under her belly and I can only assume began massing mom's vagina.  Mom let out some more deep moans saying "Oh yes baby," "Right there," "Don't stop daddy." Suddenly she jolted her hips out and let out a yelp.  Dad checked to see if mom was okay and mom said, "Honey, the baby's moving."  She put dad's strong hands on top her belly and they both spent a minute feeling the baby move.  Dad then began to kiss mom's belly all over.  Mom really loved when dad did that.  Her face always blushed deep red.  

Mom then got off the pool step and went over to dad and kissed him again.  She let a hand go into the water and grabbed his penis and dad said something along of the lines of "Aren't you a naughty mommy."  Mom said "Let me show you daddy."  Mom then led dad over to the side of pool and lifted him out of the water.  She parted dad's hairy legs and began to kiss the inside of his thighs.  After a few minutes, she took dad's erection into her mouth and with another hand massaged his balls.  She let her other hand roam dad's hairy chest and abs.  She then looked up at dad and flashed him a smile.  Dad smiled back.  Mom then planted a kiss on the tip of dad's penis and then mom and dad went back into the pool and the two lovers went for one more quick lap. 

Both of them got out of the pool and I got a good view of mom's pregnant body, including her full, thick dark bush which had steams of water flowing down it.  Her belly looked huge, very round and her navel sat up a little higher on her bump like in one of candid photos I took. They both went over to grab their towels and dried themselves off before covering themselves off before coming back inside.  

I made my way out of the kitchen back to the living room and pretended to fall asleep as they entered the house and made their way back to their room.  The photo below is of mom in her blue swimsuit. 
Fantastic! Thanks for that. Glad that everybody here have this kind of story to tell.
Liked by nunya2013 (Apr 2, 2023), pregnantfan123 (Mar 8, 2023)
PreggoPool
Was debating Sharing this story for a while but just said fuck it

My probable cause for my pregnancy fet was my mom’s pregnancy when I was 6 with my brother. She was pretty big. At the time she was very slim so her belly had no where to go but out. Anyway I still have a few vivid memories from that time of playing with her belly especially one Night where I remember she was 8 months I believe I for whatever reason came into her room to sleep, probably nightmares dumb kid stuff. But when I came in she was moisturising her belly and doing her nightly routine. After I got into her bed she asked if I wanted to feel the baby moving as it was going crazy then. I said sure and she lay down On the bed. She was wearing nothing but a nursing bra and her underwear so her bare belly was fully displayed and on show. I was kinda mesmerised. She pointed out spots where the baby was moving and guided my hand around. Then asked if I wanted to hear the baby moving so I lay my head down on her belly I remember it beeing soft yet very firm. It was a weird thing of it was squishy yet hard to press against. Never felt anything like it. Anyway after a few minutes of lying on her belly I began rubbing and kissing her belly. I remember really kissing and rubbing all over her belly even getting a little bit risky going towards her pantie line. after a while of doing that she asked if I wanted to finish rubbing her belly with her oil witch I did and it was so much fun. I remember just going crazy with the oil and how slippery it made her bump. Just sliding all over it and slapping her belly like a drum haha. That was a fun night that I somehow still remember very vividly
Liked by 16 members: Stretchedtummy (Mar 17, 2024), exploreracc (Oct 3, 2023), PBL69 (Sep 22, 2023), Chross24 (Aug 27, 2023), pregfan1344 (Jun 2, 2023), Diggers (May 31, 2023), NavelKnaver (Apr 20, 2023), pregofucker (Apr 11, 2023), trmbnlvr (Mar 29, 2023), Mismo (Mar 13, 2023), nunya2013 (Mar 12, 2023), EchidnaTea (Mar 11, 2023), bellylover04 (Mar 10, 2023), MLR44 (Mar 10, 2023), Bellyfan27 (Mar 10, 2023), preggolover_69 (Mar 10, 2023)
Bellyfan27
Amazing story I love that this thread is still going
Liked by nunya2013 (Mar 12, 2023), pregnantfan123 (Mar 11, 2023)
gmtobehere1
Yeah this is an awesome thread.
Liked by PBL69 (Sep 22, 2023), nunya2013 (Mar 12, 2023), pregnantfan123 (Mar 11, 2023), preggolover_69 (Mar 11, 2023)
Noenzero
(March 8, 2023, 2:25 am)pregnantfan123

I see a bit of shoulder deltoid definition on your mother in that pic. Looks like she worked out. Beauty and brawn, very nice.
Liked by nunya2013 (Apr 2, 2023), pregnantfan123 (Mar 11, 2023)
pregnantfan123
(Edited)
(Edited)
(March 10, 2023, 9:56 pm)Noenzero I see a bit of shoulder deltoid definition on your mother in that pic. Looks like she worked out. Beauty and brawn, very nice.

Mom liked to work out on a daily basis.  She usually walked with friends in the morning but once she became pregnant, she preferred to swim in our backyard pool. 

There was a time when we both swam together one morning that I can remember when she was well into her third pregnancy. 

Mom was wearing a one-piece blue swimsuit and began doing laps in the pool.  She was about seven months along at this point and her swimsuit really stretched over her big belly.  She had that cute “Three nipples” look at this point.  I got in and did some laps going in the opposite direction.  I asked her if she’d like to race and she said “Sure” and we did a quick “back-and-forth” competition.  She swam in high school and college and was a pro in the pool. 

I won but it was kind of an unfair advantage for me seeing that she was heavily pregnant.  I bragged about my victory and she splashed me with some water.  She smiled and said that she was getting tired and we both got out of the pool. 

As she went over to pick up her towel that was on one of the pool loungers, she bent over. I got a good view of her bum and surprisingly some of her dark pubic hair was peaking out of both sides of her swimsuit bottom. 

She went behind the BBQ bar we had outside to give herself some privacy as she changed out of her swimsuit. She wrapped a towel around her body and as she walked around the bar she grabbed her left shoulder and her face made a “cringe” look.  I asked her if she was okay and she said “Not really.”  Our swimming competition I guess was a little too much for her.

I asked her if she would like me to massage her shoulder and she said that would be nice. 

We sat down on one of the pool loungers and I sat behind mom.  She slid her towel down and tucked it under her breasts.  She crossed her arms over her chest to cover her bare breasts.  

I began to massage both of her shoulders and she said that was nice.  I asked if I was hitting the right spot and she said “Kind of” and took her right and placed it on a spot on her left shoulder.  I got a glimpse of her bare right breast as she uncrossed her arms.  My right hand had fallen down her back was resting under her right armpit.  After she showed me the spot on her left shoulder, she turned to her right and my right hand went way forward and cupped her full right breast, including her nipple. 

She let out an “Oh” and I said I was sorry.  She said “It’s okay sweetheart.”  

I gave her a massage for a few minutes and afterwards we went back inside. 
Liked by exploreracc (Oct 3, 2023), MLR44 (May 19, 2023), cutebutpsycho69 (Mar 24, 2023), Bellyfan27 (Mar 18, 2023), EchidnaTea (Mar 16, 2023), JollyM (Mar 15, 2023), nunya2013 (Mar 14, 2023)
Noenzero
I'm pretty jealous of 99.9% of the posts in this thread so far, so it's time I add my two cents.
First tale is of a co-worker from two years ago. Let's name her, Kappy. The work uniform Kappy wore was a slim, blue , long-sleeved button-down dress shirt. Most of us wore this shirt. But come springtime, Kappy begins to sport a bit of a bump under her work shirt. I catch her by one of our coffee-dispensers that is right next to my work station, and as she's filling up a carafe, I shoot a glance at her small bump, tilt my head in an observing, almost confused manner (something I picked up from dogs and various cartoon characters), and then make direct eye contact with her. She can obviously tell what I'm noticing and letting her know by eye contact only. Not a word is spoken. She hurries off with her coffee and that's the end of that for now.

Days go by, and word gets out that Kappy is pregnant. She's pretty short, under 5 feet, has always been pretty thin, so her bump begins to "pop" pretty quickly. As a meisophile, I'm ecstatic and delighted about the next few months as she continues to balloon out in these tight work shirts she wears. The other women at work begin bringing up typical chatter about pregnancy and post-partum topics, rubbing her belly her and there, as this little lady is running around as she always has before her pregnancy. Kappy was very willing to allow her co-workers to feel her growing belly, so one day after the occasional physical gag of me arching my back and faking a complaint about back pain, I ask is I can feel if Kappy's baby is kicking yet. Kappy happily agrees, and lets me feel, at first with her shirt covering her belly, and the second time she pulls her shirt up, exposing her round belly, almost blowing a couple of my circuits upstairs, while keeping cool downstairs as best I can. Slim-fit jeans can be your best friend, or stab you in the back. For now, we cooperated, despite Kappy's glowing and growing belly.
By the fifth month Kappy can no longer fit into the regular button-down work shirts, and her pants are having trouble keeping up with her growing bump. One day, as another co-worker asks her a question I missed as I was walking by, she lefts up her shirt, exposing how she's able to keep her jeans up, albeit not for very much longer by now. She shows us that she is pulling the old loop a rubber band or looped string through the jean button hold and around the button itself. I would not be surprised if steam had been coming out of my ears like a steam-whistle, and I was near fainted-status. Alas, I continued about my day, that image of her struggling jeans under her bulbous belly burned into my mind. Never forget the good times.

Back to how she'd let many of us feel her belly, yes, she was very willing to let us all feel, male or female, co-worker or boss. When I first felt her belly, it was just... ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZING! I think this was actually the first time I really touched and felt a clothed or unclothed pregnant belly. It was like poking hard jello, yet had very little give, and I believe I felt a few minor kicks. Sometimes I would just poke her belly quick and gently, and quietly holler to her bump if anyone was awake in there. I had a bit of fun talking to her bump. She got a few chuckles out of it. Would definitely relieve me after a rough shift. Well, mentally relieving.

One of my favorite moments of Kappy being pregnant was when she was standing around drinking water, and one of our female co-workers walks up to her, looks at her belly, and just begins to rub it in a showoff-like way, as if making sure everybody could see that she was blossoming before us. I had a great view of her rubbing Kappy's belly, and I'm sure they saw me paying attention despite being a busy afternoon.
And my second favorite moment was probably near the end of her pregnancy. Our head manager was sitting in our back office at her laptop, minding her business (literally). Kappy walks in, quietly walks up behind our manager, lifts up her shirt exposing her belly, and bops her bare bump right into our manager's upper back, almost hitting her at the head even. She was pretty surprised. Of course I was right there, once again probably blowing steam out of my ears like a steam-powered locomotive.

So that's my first true experience with a pregnant co-worker. I've had a few others, but not quite like this. The most recent one I had a few months ago was not as exciting or saucy, but this other woman let me feel her shirt-covered belly a few times. I asked maybe two to three times, and she was always willing to let me feel. Could probably tell I had a thing for the belly. Unfortunately she jumped ship and quit after not too long, maybe 4 months into the job. Though when she began working with us, I could tell right off the bat that she was pregnant. One of the other girls at work questioned me hard (she actually yelled) how I could tell, and I just told her that as a teenager, I would watch a lot of Discovery Health, which during the mid to late 2000's, showed a lot of shows about pregnancy and birth.
Lastly, there was another co-worker who was pregnant about a year ago. Cute little lady, started showing pretty early like Kappy. One day she needed some help getting boxes of supplements onto a cart from the sub-basement. One of my managers calls out to me, not too busy, and hollers "Noen, would you be so kind to help a pregnant woman?" and I just dropped whatever I was going to do, threw some stuff off a push-cart, grabbed it and ran up to the two of them ready to get the boxes from downstairs with the pregnant co-worker. I think my manager who called for me knew I had a thing for pregnant woman, as she knew I would always offer extra help and attention to pregnant co-workers (not to the point where I would treat them like they're made of glass, mind you).

Ok, that's enough for now. TL;DR: I love having pregnant co-workers, and others at work probably know. Oh well.
Liked by exploreracc (Oct 3, 2023), MLR44 (May 19, 2023), sp33dp0is0n (Mar 16, 2023), preggolover_69 (Mar 16, 2023), EchidnaTea (Mar 16, 2023), BeeHive (Mar 16, 2023)
pregnantfan123
(Edited)
(Edited)
(February 27, 2023, 2:30 pm)preglove2 Would love to hear about her late pregnancy, labor and birth.
Mom has a baby

Here's the birth story of my mom from when she was pregnant with her third and last baby.

It was late in the afternoon and it was just mom, me, and my younger brother home and dad was at work.   Mom had planned on a home birth and had a midwife on call.  All of her friends had been asking how she was feeling and her response was always, "Ready to pop." 

I was about 16 at this time.  Mom's last pregnancy was a surprise baby.  We went outside to go for a walk and halfway through mom let out a sudden yelp and grabbed the small of her back.  Her grey shorts were all wet and I asked if she was okay.  She told me "no" and to run home and get the car.  I jogged home and got the car and brought mom home.  

Mom called dad and told him to get home as fast as he could.  She also called her midwife to let her now that she was going into labor.

Mom went to her bedroom and asked me to stay with her.  My younger brother was also in the bedroom.  I asked mom what I could do and she told me to start the bathtub water.  She started breathing heavily and knelt on the bed doing breathing exercises.  She grabbed her belly with one hand while keeping her other arm on the bed for support.  

Dad got home and began to take care of mom.  The midwife arrived shortly after.  Mom labored for a few hours in her bedroom and I left to watch my brother.  After a few hours, mom was really going into labor and I asked if I could watch.  Dad said "yes." 

Mom started to get undressed and her shirt was off and she was wearing a white bra that barely contained her c-cup breasts.  Her belly was massive at this point.  Her bellybutton has protruded and stood fully erect from her bump.  It looked like she had a mini watermelon in her tummy, it was so round. 

Dad helped mom remove her shorts and panties.  Dad helped mom into the bathtub where she planned to give birth.  As mom got into the tub, she lifted her leg and I got a good view of her massive dark bush and vagina lips.  Her lips were very swollen at this point.  The midwife listened to mom's belly.  

Mom then said that she wanted to push and the midwife gave her the okay. 

Mom squatted in the tub and placed her arms around dad's shoulders and they began to breathe together.  Dad let his hands roam up and down mom's back.  This progressed for a few minutes. 

Mom asked dad to get her some ice chips to suck on.  Dad left the bathroom and went into the kitchen to fetch some ice for mom.  I went over to the bathtub and gave my mom a kiss on her check.  I let a hand drop down her back to give her a short massage and shifted it down her sides and felt the side of her belly.  It was very tight and her skin felt very warm. 

Dad came back and gave mom some ice.  Mom said she was ready and dad went and changed into his bathing suit and got into the tub behind mom.  Mom removed her bra and leaned back again dad.  I could see her fully naked from across the bathroom.

The midwife went to the other side of the bathtub to get a good view of mom's vaginal opening.  Mom grabbed her legs and brought them up to her body.  She began to push hard and dad lent a hand by helping her hold her legs. 

Mom's face looked like she was in great pain and she began to scream.  She started pushing and dad reminded her to keep breathing.  The midwife said she could see the baby's head coming out and I went over to see.  Mom and dad smiled and then mom went back to pushing.  The midwife placed a hand at the top of mom's belly and moved it around a bit.  About a few minutes later, mom pushed one more time and my baby sister came right out.  The midwife placed the baby onto mom's body and mom let out cries of joy.  However, that joy was short lived as mom discovered the baby wasn't breathing.  Mom gave the baby mouth-to-mouth and after about a minute the baby started crying and breathing.  Mom leaned back against dad and sighed with relief.  Dad cut the umbilical cord and I went over and gave mom another kiss.  

The midwife went to clean up the baby and mom turned her head and gave dad a kiss.
Liked by 14 members: cutebutpsycho69 (Nov 6, 2023), exploreracc (Oct 3, 2023), PBL69 (Sep 22, 2023), Fredf69 (Jul 1, 2023), Jimbo89 (May 31, 2023), MLR44 (May 19, 2023), JollyM (May 19, 2023), chops79 (May 13, 2023), GForce (May 10, 2023), m_kohrt (May 10, 2023), Priceyboy13 (May 9, 2023), BrownCow (May 8, 2023), nunya2013 (May 8, 2023), PreggoSchmeggo (May 8, 2023)