Pregnant Celebrities
Pregnant TV Presenters
  12 of 336  
  • 140 Vote(s) - 4.26 Average
cousinslick
(July 21, 2018, 1:21 am)cousinslick
(July 20, 2018, 6:36 pm)shoehorne Angelica Campos announced at 12 weeks last week.

She's looked about 12 weeks pregnant since 2015

At least she's decided not to try and hide it.

Do not re-post my photos to any other website.
Liked by 10 members: Waraba93 (Apr 13, 2023), prgnt69 (Jan 11, 2023), purplemelo000on (Jan 3, 2023), Pregnant Bonnie (May 30, 2022), (May 17, 2022), Pregbelly15 (Apr 20, 2022), Swaggyt1923 (Sep 9, 2019), joe0129 (May 22, 2019), chops79 (Dec 17, 2018), Thebige (Dec 14, 2018)
User 14865
(November 3, 2018, 8:29 pm)pacnep615 Not sure if there's any truth to this one, but rumor has it MSNBC reporter Katy Tur is expecting her first child. I think I caught her rubbing her belly in the last 10 sec. of this clip.

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psN0E3JpDdI&t=161s

Looks like its true, she just announced it yesterday: https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1073310035172827137

She literally says, "I have a baby in my belly." Doesn't get much clearer than that. XD
Liked by joe0129 (May 22, 2019)
doubleintegral
(December 13, 2018, 8:32 pm)WhiteFudge92 Well, you’re in luck. She announced today

[Image: shit-yeah.jpg]
User 14865
So, I've been recording MSNBC Live With Katy Tur for a few weeks now so I can eventually make a compilation of her, because she's super cute and I want to see her with a big belly.

Here's my problem: THEY NEVER SHOW HER TORSO ON AIR. Seriously, EVERY shot is done from the shoulders up. Once in a blue moon, when she's doing an in-person interview, they'll do a wide group shot that shows her belly (not that she even has one yet), but on the rare occasion they do this, it only lasts for like, 3 seconds max.

So, my question to you guys: Does anyone know if she's part of another MSNBC news show regularly? Maybe one where she works acts a live reporter, instead of a host that never leaves the desk? Really hope someone here can help with this, otherwise this one's gonna be a bust. :/
Liked by ambrosia (Feb 21, 2019), Pregpool (Jan 8, 2019), Thebige (Jan 8, 2019)
pacnep615
(Edited)
(Edited)
(January 8, 2019, 5:30 pm)Maiesio Phil So, I've been recording MSNBC Live With Katy Tur for a few weeks now so I can eventually make a compilation of her, because she's super cute and I want to see her with a big belly.

Here's my problem: THEY NEVER SHOW HER TORSO ON AIR. Seriously, EVERY shot is done from the shoulders up. Once in a blue moon, when she's doing an in-person interview, they'll do a wide group shot that shows her belly (not that she even has one yet), but on the rare occasion they do this, it only lasts for like, 3 seconds max.

So, my question to you guys: Does anyone know if she's part of another MSNBC news show regularly? Maybe one where she works acts a live reporter, instead of a host that never leaves the desk? Really hope someone here can help with this, otherwise this one's gonna be a bust. :/

I hope you didn't stop that DVR because I caught the tail end of her show today and she was wearing a cute white and blue striped maternity top where she was showing a little bump. I think she's due in April, so the best might be yet to come. Hang in there!
Liked by Thebige (Jan 9, 2019)
doubleintegral
(January 9, 2019, 4:10 pm)pacnep615
(January 8, 2019, 5:30 pm)Maiesio Phil So, I've been recording MSNBC Live With Katy Tur for a few weeks now so I can eventually make a compilation of her, because she's super cute and I want to see her with a big belly.

I hope you didn't stop that DVR because I caught the tail end of her show today and she was wearing a cute white and blue striped maternity top where she was showing a little bump. I think she's due in April, so the best might be yet to come. Hang in there!

Not much to see, honestly. You can tell she has a belly but the shirt is kind of baggy.
pacnep615
For those of you in the San Diego area, guess which local personality has a bun in the oven due in April? Katy Tur, Lindsay Casinelli, this lady...plenty of April babies on the horizon.

hxxps://fox5sandiego.com/2018/10/11/fox-5-morning-team-who-has-a-bun-in-the-oven/
doubleintegral
(January 10, 2019, 3:57 pm)pacnep615 For those of you in the San Diego area, guess which local personality has a bun in the oven due in April? Katy Tur, Lindsay Casinelli, this lady...plenty of April babies on the horizon.

hxxps://fox5sandiego.com/2018/10/11/fox-5-morning-team-who-has-a-bun-in-the-oven/

I was reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllllllly hoping for Chrissy. Her pregnancy a few years ago was fantastic.
Liked by jbtaco4321 (Jan 10, 2019)
WhiteFudge92

There were some belly shots today. Towards the end of the show she was talking about her outfit and had her hands towards her belly.
hadeg
(January 10, 2019, 3:57 pm)pacnep615 For those of you in the San Diego area, guess which local personality has a bun in the oven due in April? Katy Tur, Lindsay Casinelli, this lady...plenty of April babies on the horizon.

I would love to see a compilation of Heather(blonde on left)! She's been pregnant twice now.
Liked by plork (Feb 24, 2019)