Open Discussion
Xev Bellringer
1 of 3  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yonston
Starting this New Thread because I recently came across with a reddit post were people talked about how Xev is hiding her bump in recent videos and the fact that her nipples are getting darker, I dont know if someone here follows her but I am really hoping that she is pregnant and I think that if any of you have already seen some of her material you are hoping that as well.
Let me know what you think about this. Wink
preglovr12
No doubt she's pregnant but I'm not sure if she's going to do anything with it which is a damn shame.
Yonston
Sadly I think its true, she hides her belly in all the recent videos she uploads, I hope she continues with the videos and at some point she decides to make some pregnancy related stuff, but by far that just seems like a dream for us.
preglovr12
She's doing a reddit AMA on her fan sub, so hopefully we'll get answers then.
Liked by Yonston (Jan 25, 2017)
Yonston
I already saw that in her twitter page, hopefully she will confirm her pregnancy and if she will be making vids about hrr pregnancy, fingers crossed!!!
bigfatpanda99
She confirmed she is pregnant on twitter! She is releasing videos very soon. I thought she was in her last video but now I guess she is showing a little bit. This is going to be awesome!
rogueangel007
Here pregnancy reveal video is out on C4S and Manyvids, but holy-shit is it expensive.
bigfatpanda99
I have the video PM me for trades...

doubleintegral
She posted on Twitter the other day that she's taking requests for custom vids, so I e-mailed her for info and she said she's charging $15/minute(!). Nevertheless, I replied back with a couple of softcore ideas and she didn't respond, so maybe she's only taking hardcore requests.
Yonston
Did someone already has one of her recent vids? If someone has one, I am open to trade for it.