Open Discussion
Continued Life Advice
  2 of 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heart  pregnantwomb
Heart 
i'm so ready to be dad and waiting for my love to make big family i'm not a perv and i'm a guy just love shape of women they are so sexy HeartWink
Smile i loves pregnancy heartHeart  love pregnancy it gods gift of life and really hot round belly and like fertile bumps and love preggo women
Rudwah
(December 23, 2016, 3:13 am)doubleintegral
(December 23, 2016, 2:22 am)BelliusMaximus Just read your last post about giving her a bunch of presents and getting a kiss in return. Be careful she isn't using you to get a bunch of stuff in return for the "hope" of getting something. There's some real shady women out there that do that kind of crap to guys that let them.

Yep. She knows she's got you wrapped around her finger (women are pretty damn observant) and can use that to manipulate you. Just keep that in mind.

Not entirely, I am exceptionally manipulative myself and she knows that. She's in a really bad place right now with her just spontaneously quitting the job she's at for another job without doing her two weeks, broke up with her abusive boyfriend, is new to the city, etc, etc. When she levels out, I'm confident things will work out fine. At least to the point that things would be mutually ok with us. The holidays aren't helping either of us.

I worked so many hours this week, threw up so many times at work cuz of the long lines, walked out on Tuesday, came back Wednesday, threw up some more, there was a Thursday at some point, I don't remember it, at all. I remember apologizing for the registers auto-closing without me verifying, apparently a glitch in our system, I remember not getting a lunch...I remember....talking to my assistant manager about something and him demanding me to go home and get some well deserved rest, which I came home, fell asleep in my chair, fell out of it, fell asleep, got up, learned of a fight my best friend had with her boyfriend, slept 4 hours, then worked today.

Like, wtf did I do Thursday...is it even Friday? I gotta go to bed now, work at 8am. I'm sure when all that is over and I have my regular days off again and she gets back from visiting her family 3 hours away, things will be good between me and her. She promised to come over when she gets back, and she knows I won't tolerate being treated like shit or walked on. I am no slave. I just don't want to get too angry or impatient and chase her away. I'd rather her snap and do something stupid and impulsive, then the blame is on her and I won't feel crippling guilt.