Open Discussion
Pretending pregnancy
  23 of 144  
  • 50 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LynnZatis
I have very tight-fitting panties just for that reason Wink Keep anything 'extraneous' to the simulation out of the way, but it also tends to make it that much more erotic. Great feelings, too.
pusherout
(January 1, 2018, 8:58 pm)LynnZatis The TENS unit I have is from 1byone - their wireless bluetooth version. It comes with a range of pad sizes, but I use the set of 4 smaller square ones in various positions to gain the effect I want. What's nice about this unit is that it is insanely small, charges through a micro USB port instead of using batteries, and it can be controlled via bluetooth with app on my phone. In addition to the standard programs it has, you can also set up a customized program where you can control the length of the electric signal, how long in between, the frequency (the sharpness/dullness feeling of the shock), and the intensity. Looking back at the data recording feature the app has, I had it going for just over 30 hours, and all I had to do was change up the settings every hour or two to simulate a change in labor. (Yes, I let it run overnight and let me tell you, I did NOT sleep well. I know it's nowhere near what an actual labor and delivery feels like, but holy crap, I would suggest this to anyone who wants to get somewhat of a feel for it. My respect and admiration for women going through labor has gone threw the roof!)

Thanks for the recommendation, i have just ordered a unit from amazon, eagerly awaiting

Wink  starscreamjosh
Wink 
I every now and then pretend. I often lean towards the larger sizes lol[/     php]
Liked by 11 members: Tex. S Tyger (Jul 18, 2023), joe992 (Jun 18, 2021), im2good4u7 (Mar 23, 2021), Hotmud9 (Jul 27, 2019), donbambino24 (Jun 16, 2019), Fans (Jan 20, 2019), MJSimmons (Dec 27, 2018), sbflicker (Jan 9, 2018), pregluveraz (Jan 4, 2018), Preg_Addict (Jan 4, 2018), KimmySmith (Jan 3, 2018)
Tulatokarev
oh my
Timrod84
Starscreamjosh. One love the name. 2. great belly!
Liked by starscreamjosh (Feb 19, 2019)
KimmySmith
Id love to hear how you did that. You look great.
starscreamjosh
i have a large tank top underneath to hold the padding in. then 2 tan strapless dress's to hold it in. the padding are bed sheets rooled up snowball style. 3=1 baby. 4=twins and so on. it feels hard enough to be real and gets heavier the more sheets i put in. it's also easy to shape it to look real. the boobs is another tan dress with tied up hair tie in the middle. i use a plastic bag and shove sheets in there. not snow balled so it would feel softer than the belly. believe it or not took about 7 years to perfect this lol
Liked by Preg_Addict (Jan 4, 2018)
TommyDe
I love to pretend to be pregnant. I've used only basketballs and soccer balls to mimic a pregnant belly. I have even used a round pillow to mimic a smaller pregnant belly. I've finally incorporated a bra to help me to create the illusion of breast. I've worn one of my sister's shirts to help create the illusion. I also use woman's panties to be the underwear as a pregnant woman. One of my greatest accomplishments is wearing a skirt to help me see what is it like being a pregnant woman in a skirt. I can't wait to do all of this again!!
Archangel
I must say, I've never tried making breasts in any way. I've only ever done the belly mostly using a kids' play ball or a pillow.
TommyDe
(Edited)
(Edited)
Quote:
(January 8, 2018, 10:55 pm)Archangel I must say, I've never tried making breasts in any way. I've only ever done the belly mostly using a kids' play ball or a pillow.

The breast are the hardest thing to do in my opinion. I use a bra and 2 baseballs. I'm trying to figure out how to do it differently without the baseballs.