Open Discussion
Pregnancy roleplay
  16 of 45  
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Wink  jesspreg
Wink 
Jessica here 28, female, haven't been pregnant for real yet and have been lurking in the shadows for quite awhile. I would love to RP and have a great imagination. I'm willing to try most things for fun but not really into crude or vulgar play...I like using much more creative words. I don't get upset at people trying...just not real sure how to define what exactly it is I like yet other than I fantasize often about being pregnant and even being permanently pregnant.
belliesarecute
Hi! I'm a pretty,blonde bbw (early 20's) I'm interested in finding a guy to roleplay with and be friends. I'm into impregnantion, lactation (i have induced it in the past and am interested in starting again),breastfeeding, big bellys,and dressing up with a fake pregnant belly. If anyone is interested message me on here and i can give you my kik Smile
Liked by Preggolove94 (May 27, 2020), robyn111 (Nov 15, 2017)
Timrod84
Im a male looking to meet someone who would like to roleplay with. I do not dress up but would like to meet someone who does. Pregnant roleplay has always interested me. looking for a female to work with.
Iceyspy
Hey, im looking for a female friend i can roleplay with, intrested? Just message me your kik
Ummight
Looking for females to RP and have a bitta fun with. Send me a message and I'll definitely reply!
Nope12
In search of new roleplay partner, really am craving a good RP.. if interested kik me irelandd4
Exclamation  bigmomma1517
Exclamation 
Hey everyone. I’m a female looking to roleplay. I’m interested in role playing with both males and females, and even maybe a group roleplay. I’m interested in natural situations with extremely large pregnancies, or even multiple characters pregnant at the same time. Although I’m really open to anything. Feel free to private message me, and let’s have some fun. I promise I’m a great role player. Wink
Nope12
Hey still in need of new partners. Anyone interested???
KimmySmith
Id love to play. Im on blocked, YAhoo, Email, Etc.
Cindyliekens24
Yes nice! I wold like to rolplay! I am 24 years old and have been pregnant before once. I like to pretend to be pregnant with pillows now im not pregnant anymore. But rolplay would be really fun i think
Liked by MJSimmons (Dec 24, 2017), Nope12 (Dec 16, 2017)