Stories
Teen Simulator (Game)
  17 of 32  
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.28 Average
Bagabula
Alright after an unfortunately very long time, the new birth even is finally playable all the way through for anybody that has the patreon access.
It still requires some adjustments to actually not make it as easy as it is now and maybe some flavortext here and there.

I've also been spending some time going through older events and correcting spelling mistakes or things I didn't like, these will be added once they're all done.

The update will be released to everybody else once I add a few secondary events unrelated to the birth event. Maybe something suggested by the polls, I honestly still don't know.
Liked by somethingsom (Aug 5, 2016), Broadwell (Aug 4, 2016)
Bagabula
I have been notified by a patreon user that new patreons can't see posts published before they became patreons, which is pretty shitty since I don't have a set time for release dates and these patreons might completely miss some.
I'm trying to find a solution, please bear with me.
preggoluffa
Any updates on this?
Liked by Broadwell (Sep 14, 2016)
Bagabula
I have been gone for a while, I received work offers and I am also studying in the meantime.
Progress is being done, I am not dead, it's just not as fast as I wish it could be.
Liked by torchlightra (Oct 3, 2016)
larik9
October update?
preggoluffa
Really hoping this isnt dead
LovePreggies
I think it is. It has been months since anything has happened with it, so I would guess that it is dead.
DaveTheMan
(November 13, 2016, 10:07 pm)LovePreggies I think it is. It has been months since anything has happened with it, so I would guess that it is dead.

That is sad to Hear?

Is there a Way you can play this Off-Line?
LovePreggies
(December 10, 2016, 3:08 am)DaveTheMan
(November 13, 2016, 10:07 pm)LovePreggies I think it is. It has been months since anything has happened with it, so I would guess that it is dead.

That is sad to Hear?

It still works, but nothing new has been added. As for off-line play, I am not the guy to ask but I don't think so.
Liked by DaveTheMan (Dec 11, 2016)
DaveTheMan
(December 10, 2016, 2:16 pm)LovePreggies
(December 10, 2016, 3:08 am)DaveTheMan

That is sad to Hear?

It still works, but nothing new has been added. As for off-line play, I am not the guy to ask but I don't think so.

I played it also and Glad still On-Line. Maybe he might have a Big Update Coming.

I thought the Guy who is Working on it posts on here so he could see the Question and Answer