Open Discussion
Any new experiences?
  2 of 2
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MrTek
I'm a geek so the answer is no. But I've touched their bellies more than them. I've made their babies move fast too. Being the only guy in a house full of them is great. I've even been in between 2 of em in bed. My arms all on their belly while my face is in those boobs. A few of them are single & they do whatever I want. But because their like 30 something they don't want me for my money.

But seeing a huge preggo in my BMW I8 is hot. It's like watching a fat man run. I do care about their feelings but I told them I'm only into the belly & it works.
preggolover1995
Any new stories?
Stuffy2
Yes! Im an active reader of this forum! I havent posted a lot during the last years, but now.... After 17 years of waiting...........17 years after I found out what my fetish is.... after hoping that I can ever post my own story here....after dreaming of it, and hoping it would finally come true.... and after losing my hope that it would aver happen... I.....................
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I FUCKED A PREGNANT GIRL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Story follows.......but Im so happy ! still cant believe it!
Liked by (Apr 26, 2016), Conatus (Apr 25, 2016), OliviaCohen (Apr 25, 2016)
proteus33
i have a friend who is just starting her 5 month and she is unemployed and she wants me to help her set up a model mayhem page. she knows of my fetish i am trying to get her two go with me to the beach next weekend so maybe i can get a few pics there. i was at her house earlier today and she had one of those tshirt dresses on and it looked like it was spray painted on it showed everything/ and if she bent over her asswould have been out/ and yes i am going to try and make a play for it she knows i am interested.