Open Discussion
Official Sightings Thread
  4 of 5  
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
janaie13
(June 28, 2017, 3:58 am)Mikeyshambles I was at Glastonbury festival this past week. I've been quite a few times, but the preggo level this year was kind of high. Had to share this particular moment though...

On the Thursday night, I was queuing up for headphones for the silent disco tent. I was about 6 people back from the front and it was there I spotted three preggos at the front of the queue. All in the mid 20s. Biggest was about 8 months, smallest probably a big 6 months. Anyway, they collecting their headphones, switched them on to hear the music and proceeded to just start grinding their bumps on one another for a few moments.

If I had died right there and then, I'd have been happy.

what in the everloving fuck is a "silent disco tent"?
doubleintegral
(July 11, 2017, 9:10 pm)janaie13 what in the everloving fuck is a "silent disco tent"?

Sounds like something an uppity music fan would enjoy, kind of like the art snobs who think a canvas painted a solid color is a work of fine art or the people who drink free-range water-infused water.
Liked by Akhenaten (Jun 6, 2019)
Mikeyshambles
So there's two or three separate dj's playing music, instead of just one, and instead of the music playing out of huge speakers, everybody is given Bluetooth headphones with a channel selector. Everybody is dancing (like a nightclub sort of setting) but can literally be dancing and singing to completely different things.
They became big at music festivals where they'd be a curfew for loud music. A load of people singing along to music in headphones is a hell of a lot quieter than a large P.A. system blasting out music until the early morning.
Liked by (Jun 7, 2023), OliviaCohen (Jun 6, 2019)
belliesrlovely
Hate to necro a two year old thread, but I thought I'd share a moment I just had with you.

I was picking up some Chinese food when a pregnant woman came in, and she was wearing what looked like track pants and a bikini top. Her small but obvious pregnant belly was out and exposed to the world. Amazing.
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
Liked by BeeHive (Dec 28, 2021), Preglore (Jun 6, 2019)
Anonymouspreg
Literally just find a reason to hang out inside any Target, the store practically markets exclusively to new moms.
belliesrlovely
Visited a family member at the hospital today. They had a pregnant nurse. She had a small but cute little belly showing through her scrubs.
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
belliesrlovely
(Edited)
(Edited)
Kinda weird that this thread is so dead... Does nobody go out anymore? lol

Anyway, I saw two beach ball sized pregnant women at the grocery store today, one while I was shopping and one coming in as I was leaving. Both were wearing tight shirts. Had to stop and stare at the first one 'cause she was so huge. lol
Liked by Nighttime (Jul 19, 2023)
Glittering_You330
(June 7, 2023, 6:25 pm)belliesrlovely Kinda weird that this thread is so dead... Does nobody go out anymore? lol

The candid section made this thread pretty much redundant. Also more people are just going to make their own thread anyways.
Liked by Stretchedtummy (Jun 7, 2023), belliesrlovely (Jun 7, 2023)
jasonlin789
I am new to this thread and apologize for bad English.

I have a few sighting that I couldn't forget until this moment.

First:
It was when I was still at primary school. I always stare at the windows around 5pm (sometimes around 12pm lunch time if I have school holiday) because there was a beautiful pregnant woman walk from her office to her house (lunch or finish work). Sometime she will rub her belly. The memory I remember until today is when at one moment she stop, one of her hand was on the wall and the other hand is rubbing belly and like having some pain. she always wear short dress (above her knees) and her belly was huge. she only has a few set of dresses as far as I can remember. I always stare at the windows at that time until one day I saw her with her husband and a stroller with baby. Smile

Second:
I don't remember which year it is. I was helping my friends on his studies at food court. We were sitting at the corner because it is the only place that has plug for charging our laptop. Suddenly a very heavy pregnant woman came in and also sat on the corner. (what I mean by corner is L corner so I could see her clearly from my side). Usually it is self service in the food court, she asked one of the cleaning staff whether he could help her get some food because she was so hungry but couldn't move so much. I think she was in early labor because every few minutes, she would lean back, rub her belly and breath. when the cleaning staff helped her deliver her foods and drink, I remembered clearly, just before she could take one spoon of foods, she drop her spoon, got a big contractions. She breath hard and rub her belly. Later on she whispered to the baby while rubbing saying "Hey baby, could you please be nice to mommy because mommy is so hungry. Please let mommy eat". I was turning so hard, but I couldn't show it as my friend was there. She got a call from her friend and in the middle of call she put it on speakers so she could listen while eating (she must be so hungry), I didn't know the early conversation but it seems like her friend asking if she has the baby or not and whether they can visit for baby shower. I think she live nearby because she was alone, she didn't bring anything except a few cash for buying food. She eat slow because contraction got her few times. I couldn't resist that I have to go to toilet and cum. After I came back, I saw her walk out from the food court, she walk so slow that I have to fake a call so to make me not so suspicious to walk slow. I followed her a bit to see if she will get some contraction while walking, but I couldn't follow too far because my friend was still waiting at the food court.

Third:
Pregnant mini-mart cashier that near my house. I didn't notice that she was pregnant at the beginning. I seldom buy things there only if emergency needs. At that time my wife was pregnant and near the due dates. We were buying some supplies. She asked my wife how many months she was, boy or girl and she said she was almost 6m with boy. At that time she was not so big, she was wearing store uniform shirt with few of button loosen. After knowing that, I always find a chance to go there. Sometime we chat a bit when no many people in the store about my kid and her pregnancy. I asked about her due dates and whether she is nervous. she told me that she due in early march. And by that time she was at 8m pregnant, her belly grew so big that she couldn't wear the store uniform anymore. So she was the only one wearing casual dress instead of uniform. At the end of February, I didn't see her for few days so I assume that she has taken maternity leave and I was so sad until first week of March that I met her again. She was not in the cashier, she said she couldn't stand for long hour so she help the back office and warehouse. The last time I saw her was when I just checked out some supplies and she went out for throwing rubbish from inside. She could hardly walk actually. We met at the outside of store. I said "I though you were due at this time, I never expected to see you here with such a big belly. How come you haven't take your maternity leave? you could go in labor at any moment you know?" She replied: "ikr, but i haven't get any sign of labor and I didn't take because my working contract was just few days ahead, and I am kind bored at home alone." This is the last conversation and also the last time I saw her
Liked by Nighttime (Jul 19, 2023), MLR44 (Jun 8, 2023)
Rounderize
Saw an absolute beachball of a preggo today at the beach. Had to be either 9 months or twins, because she was so massive.

First time I saw her she waddled past in the parking lot. And I mean WADDLED. It was one of the heaviest, most uncomfortable waddles I’ve ever seen, which is why I imagine she must have been close to due. She was also with her husband, so maybe they were even on a last minute babymoon.

She was a cute brunette with what I’d guess was a slim-to-average-body pre-pregnancy. She had on a skin tight long beige dress, the kind with buttons all the way down the middle. And those buttons were straining to hold together over her huge bump. Right in the center of her huge belly was a massively protruding belly button that looked ready to burst out of her dress. As she waddled past, I saw that the dress was super tight on her plump butt as well, and her pantyline was bulging through. I was with some friends so I only did a quick glance but she completely blew me away, and I was left wondering if she was waddling that big belly down to the beach and if she was about to unleash it in all it’s glory…

Well, a little bit later I was walking with a buddy to grab some food and happened to spot her in the distance down in the water. In a bikini. Her belly was even more massive and beautiful than when it was packed into the tight dress. Big perfect sphere, no stretch marks, swelling out from between her tight bikini top and bottoms. And that protruding belly button was perfectly poking out like a third nipple. She was standing in the shallow water, with her hands on her back to support the weight of her huge bump, just soaking up the sun and looking like a pregnant goddess.

I wished I was closer to get an even better look, but even from a distance it was pure perfection. I also didn’t have my phone with me either time, or else I might have tried to get a picture. But it was the best sighting I’ve had in a long time, so wanted to share!
Liked by caddyova273 (Aug 12, 2023), Nighttime (Jul 19, 2023)