Pregnant Teens
Any younger teens?
  37 of 93  
  • 394 Vote(s) - 4.05 Average
Saitoplasm
(August 15, 2017, 1:49 pm)Bhk
(August 15, 2017, 12:41 am)Saitoplasm school girls and some extra ones(irrelevant)

Is that a morph with a the pregnant young teen vein sticking out?

No it isn't.

Liked by toto4u (Nov 10, 2018)
muchbirth
Hey, if there are restrictions on the images, some mod could probably, I don't know, say something about it as opposed to just ninja-deleating them. Or at the very least make a post about it after as opposed to just leaving people to wonder what the heck happened. Like, the very concept of the thread is probably going to have more than a few awkward moments like this, and boy howdy would it be a lot less awkward to say "hey, younger teens are great, but the low bar on ages is here" so we avoid crossing it in future. I'm sure most people would be very on board if the age limit were just expressed, instead of having to just have a weird feeling guess.
belliesrlovely
(August 16, 2017, 3:52 pm)muchbirth Hey, if there are restrictions on the images, some mod could probably, I don't know, say something about it as opposed to just ninja-deleating them. Or at the very least make a post about it after as opposed to just leaving people to wonder what the heck happened. Like, the very concept of the thread is probably going to have more than a few awkward moments like this, and boy howdy would it be a lot less awkward to say "hey, younger teens are great, but the low bar on ages is here" so we avoid crossing it in future. I'm sure most people would be very on board if the age limit were just expressed, instead of having to just have a weird feeling guess.

A fair point, but you also kinda went overboard with your description of young girls giving birth...
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
Liked by toto4u (Nov 10, 2018), AbbyAB (Aug 18, 2017), pregluveraz (Aug 16, 2017)
lolirate
Where did Saitoplasm's second post go? The one that said "Here's some more. I have some school girls too that will follow this post". It just disappeared. Can someone repost? Ty!!!
Liked by toto4u (Nov 10, 2018), AbbyAB (Aug 18, 2017)
cook417
(August 16, 2017, 3:52 pm)muchbirth Hey, if there are restrictions on the images, some mod could probably, I don't know, say something about it as opposed to just ninja-deleating them. Or at the very least make a post about it after as opposed to just leaving people to wonder what the heck happened. Like, the very concept of the thread is probably going to have more than a few awkward moments like this, and boy howdy would it be a lot less awkward to say "hey, younger teens are great, but the low bar on ages is here" so we avoid crossing it in future. I'm sure most people would be very on board if the age limit were just expressed, instead of having to just have a weird feeling guess.

I think the thing getting those posts deleted is the super creepy comment accompanying them. Let's keep it clean, guys (gals?).
pregphil
Staff Member (Edited)
(Edited)

A message should have been sent after your post was deleted, apologies. Please don't make sexually explicit comments within a thread called "Any younger teens".

(August 16, 2017, 5:30 pm)lolirate Where did Saitoplasm's second post go? The one that said "Here's some more. I have some school girls too that will follow this post". It just disappeared. Can someone repost? Ty!!!

The second post was comprised of morphs of prepubescent girls.
Liked by toto4u (Nov 10, 2018), AbbyAB (Aug 18, 2017)
muchbirth
(Edited)
(Edited)
Alright, thank you! And that's a reasonable enough request, I appreciate it, my apologies for creeping up the place.

[EDIT:] Also, no, I did not receive any such message, that's why I was so confused. Just, you know, so you're aware. My apologies again. Smile
Liked by kerribelli (Oct 7, 2019), toto4u (Nov 10, 2018)
MrTek
Well i hope things get better here. This is just like a relationship.. ways apologizing.
dustox
(Edited)
(Edited)
why many photos of the #361th post were deleted?
cook417
(August 22, 2017, 1:11 pm)dustox why many photos of the #361th post were deleted?

Post was comprised of morphs of prepubescent girls.
Liked by toto4u (Nov 10, 2018), dustox (Aug 22, 2017)