General Pictures
21 weeks and so horny
  2 of 4  
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Walloping_Granola
Well okay then! Now you have me really interested! So how do you like being pregnant again? How did your twins pregnancy go, was It your first time getting pregnant?
HornyMommy
I love being pregnant because it makes me feel so sexy. The hormones are crazy! Twin pregnancy went great. Exercising regularly definitely made it easier and helped keeping me looking hot. I'm doing everything the same this time around. Smile
Liked by Akhenaten (Dec 28, 2015), romeocharlie (Apr 5, 2015), kojety (Apr 3, 2015), maxwiley (Apr 3, 2015)
Walloping_Granola
Please....PLEASE tell me that you have someone to satisfy you, and enjoys that you're pregnant! Someone so sexy as yourself should not have to spend that kind of time unfulfilled. And mhm, exercising during that time is so important, I dont know if you went to a gym but if you did, you must have got a lot of attention. You have a generous chest, so after already been pregnant, has your bust increased even more? And do you wish you were pregnant with more? After twins I would think just having one is a much smaller experience.
Liked by HornyMommy (Apr 3, 2015), murf220 (Apr 2, 2015)
HornyMommy
My husband takes very good care of me. My boobs were huge at the end of my last pregnancy and even huger while nursing. I was kind of disappointed I wasn't having twins again, but it is much easier being pregnant with just one so far.
Liked by romeocharlie (Apr 5, 2015), kojety (Apr 3, 2015), maxwiley (Apr 3, 2015)
Thorolf9
You're gorgeous hun.
Liked by HornyMommy (Apr 3, 2015)
maxwiley
You are absolutely stunning. I wish every woman could have a similar experience to yours with pregnancy. Glad to hear your husband appreciates your beauty and takes good care of you. You deserve to be treated like a queen!
Liked by HornyMommy (Apr 3, 2015)
rubenger
Those are lovely photos, thank you for sharing them with us
Liked by HornyMommy (Apr 4, 2015)
virtual9000
Beautiful pics!
Liked by HornyMommy (Apr 6, 2015)
Teamoenembarazo
Horny mommy… are you asking what do i think???? let's get the most serious that we can be: I THINK YOU ARE A REAL PREGGO ANGEL!!!!! That's all… I thank you for post these unique pics, i will keep on sight to seeing more and more of you, because from now on you are one of my favs… If you think it's not improper, i will let you know my e-mail in order to share with you some preggo fantasies that fortunately i've lived, which i consider the most vivid and beautiful experiences in my fucking life… Keep going with that beautiful belly...

(April 2, 2015, 10:03 am)HornyMommy What do you think?

Liked by im2good4u7 (Jul 28, 2021), Zero2422 (Apr 7, 2015), HornyMommy (Apr 6, 2015)
HornyMommy
(April 6, 2015, 2:08 pm)Teamoenembarazo Horny mommy… are you asking what do i think???? let's get the most serious that we can be: I THINK YOU ARE A REAL PREGGO ANGEL!!!!! That's all… I thank you for post these unique pics, i will keep on sight to seeing more and more of you, because from now on you are one of my favs… If you think it's not improper, i will let you know my e-mail in order to share with you some preggo fantasies that fortunately i've lived, which i consider the most vivid and beautiful experiences in my fucking life… Keep going with that beautiful belly...

(April 2, 2015, 10:03 am)HornyMommy What do you think?

Thank you so much, Diego! I'm really flattered. Smile I am having so much fun just posting some pics. I'm not looking for anything more than to know I'm making you guys happy. Smile
Liked by ThomMasters (Apr 7, 2015), romeocharlie (Apr 7, 2015), Teamoenembarazo (Apr 6, 2015)