Pregnant Candids
Bubba Big's Candids
  7 of 21  
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
bubbasbigbelly
Jess and I Made it down to The PUB. NO BABY YET! I could not get her to register either...

Everyone thought she was a contestant though LOL.
We talked to 12 of the 16 contestants, and have some pics here. I touched a ton of bumps last night...

also here is the link to the Rod Ryan Show to see more for yourself!
Rod Ryan Bikini Contest Photos
I hope you enjoy!

Winners:

1st was #13
2nd was #6
3rd was #13

Here are my top 3!

3rd Place

Contestant #7 She is sexy, single, and can twerk it!

2nd Place

Contestant #2 Tall, blond, and gorgeous (just my type)

1st Place

Contestant #3 She is blond, and slutty!!! Got pregnant in a stadium bathroom (during a monster truck show)

Honorable mentions:
Contestant #6 She was due in just 2 days!

Contestant #10
She fucked her Bro-In-Law at her moms house!!!
Best Fucking Belly Button by far...

Please do not re-post. This original content is meant only for the members of this forum. Thanks and enjoy!!! Big Grin
For more content please visit http://bubbasbigbelly.tumblr.com/
Liked by Genfearless (Dec 6, 2023), Waraba93 (Mar 23, 2022), PreggoNessa (Mar 13, 2022), jeffkid37 (Aug 9, 2019), Belly_Admire94 (Nov 29, 2018), Charlie Gonzales (Oct 7, 2016), chops79 (Sep 3, 2016), patches1990 (Sep 2, 2016)
modjoe23
Contestant 2 and 3 are stunners. I see they posted pics of the girls with their significant partners but I don't see 2 or 3 with guys, any chance they were not with 1?
bubbasbigbelly
(September 3, 2016, 2:09 am)modjoe23 Contestant 2 and 3 are stunners. I see they posted pics of the girls with their significant partners but I don't see 2 or 3 with guys, any chance they were not with 1?

Three was with her BF, 2 was in a relationship, but he wasn't there. I do not remember what #1's relationship status is, but just imagine she is single, and needs some lovin'. LOL

Please do not re-post. This original content is meant only for the members of this forum. Thanks and enjoy!!! Big Grin
Video  bubbasbigbelly
(Edited)
Video  (Edited)
We all know Target is a Prime Place to spot pregnant hotties, but I submit that this takes it to a whole new level!

She is 39 Weeks and expecting her first (a girl). I even got to rub her belly too...

Here is the Video:
Traget Candid
Liked by 11 members: cherise (Mar 27, 2022), Waraba93 (Mar 23, 2022), PreggoNessa (Mar 13, 2022), Bluebird704 (Dec 20, 2021), ilovebelly1992 (Jun 9, 2021), Belly_Admire94 (Nov 29, 2018), Ahnyxrik (Dec 30, 2016), Charlie Gonzales (Oct 7, 2016), chops79 (Sep 10, 2016), robyx60 (Sep 9, 2016), amandalu (Sep 9, 2016)
User 22216
Wow, I'm so jealous of you Big Grin She looks great and that bump is pretty darn big Wink
Liked by bubbasbigbelly (Sep 13, 2016)
Unreg-account-001
Wow, Man, i admire you For your courage to talk to them and even ask to rub her belly O,O
Gorgeous babe btw Wink
Liked by bubbasbigbelly (Sep 13, 2016)
bubbasbigbelly
I literally almost bumped into her at Target...

I approached her and her baby daddy later to apologize and to rub her huge baby bump...

Liked by PreggoNessa (Dec 30, 2021), Belly_Admire94 (Nov 29, 2018), lexicon (Sep 27, 2016), chops79 (Sep 24, 2016), robyx60 (Sep 20, 2016)
bubbasbigbelly
Here is one of my latest Candid Belly Rubs.

I hope you enjoy!

Bubba Bigs Candid Belly Rub

Let me know your thoughts, comments, and please "like" it if you value my content.

Also here is the link to my YouTube Channel
YouTube Channel

Liked by PreggoNessa (Dec 30, 2021), Belly_Admire94 (Nov 29, 2018), chops79 (Sep 24, 2016), patches1990 (Sep 21, 2016), Heechee (Sep 19, 2016), robyx60 (Sep 19, 2016)
Video  bubbasbigbelly
Video 
Candid Belly Rub

Here is some candid video from when I was at the Play Place the other day. I ran into this expectant mom to be and her cute little son. We talked about her pregnancy for a bit, and I asked if I could rub her Pregnant Belly. She let's me feel Her Pregnant Baby Bump, and we go on our merry little ways...

Liked by cherise (Mar 27, 2022), heckyea (Jan 19, 2022), PreggoNessa (Dec 30, 2021), Chamilio (Sep 14, 2020), OliviaCohen (Mar 21, 2019), Belly_Admire94 (Nov 29, 2018), chops79 (Sep 26, 2016), (Sep 26, 2016)
bubbasbigbelly
Candid Party Preggo

Re-Post from my other section...
Names Changed to protect the innocent. LOL

I had to figure out a way to stay, and I turned to my date and said, “I’m parked in; guess we gotta’ stay another hour…” She laughed and went back to the cooler for another Budweiser Lime-a-Rita… Meanwhile, all of the other guy’s girlfriends ran up the drive to meet the gravid blond beauty. I had never seen her before, but it seemed like everyone else was waiting for their long lost BFF. The girlfriends stopped to pose for selfies, with this drop dead beauty, before she could even make it to the barn! Every one of them rubbed her belly, as one girl said, “Jesus, it looks like you have a basketball under there.” Another said, “Omg, you are the cutest preggo ever!”
I played it cool and introduced myself to what turned out to be her husband, and then I immediately pulled my cell phone out and started filming! With the camera rolling I strolled over and casually introduced myself, and found out her name was Hillary.
She was awesome her boobs where magnificent, and her belly was amazing! It pointed straight out, and actually protruded upward! I tried to capture it, but I am so tall that the angle made it thought to catch. Her belly was somewhat narrow and accentuated by the fact that Hillary’s hips where so curvy… Clearly her body had done an excellent job transforming into the fertile princess now standing before me. I could faintly overhear my buddy and her husband talking. They had to be talking about her… As he said “she still has 7 weeks to go…”
Meanwhile Hillary was constantly switching from resting her arms across her belly, to placing her hands on the back side of her hips (for lumbar support). She was clearly uncomfortable from her condition, and she slowly made her way to a camp chair. I casually made my way over to a seat 2 down from her (as I could glance over, film, and not stare). Hillary’s girlfriends all stood around her and began gossiping. Every now and then the subject of her current state would come up. She would rub her belly and itch it every now and then… Eventually I tried to ask her, “do you know what you are having,” but she ignored me. Jan (the girl sitting between us) tried to re-ask my question on my behalf, but to no avail (as Hillary was deep in conversation with her friends).
By now Hillary and her friends had gotten up and the group gathered around the keg-o-rater. Jan and I got up to join the semi-circle. The guys seemed to be on one side and Jan, myself, and the rest of the girls were on the other half. Now was my chance!
I re-asked my question; “do you know what you are having?
“Yes… A boy.” Hillary replied.
“Any names picked out?”
“Wyatt.”
“I love it!!! When are you due?”
“September 9th [making her approx. 33wks]”
Just then Hillary shifted from resting her hands on top of her belly to rubbing the side of it.
“Can I feel it?” I said sheepishly.
“Shure!”
I reached over and said, “I have never felt a baby move before [trying to act casual even though I was totally lying].”
“Oh, he’s not moving right now” She said
The moment was awkward, and I quickly pulled my hand away. “I really only wanted to feel him move.” I said to explain my sudden reaction.
Just then a hand reached over and grabbed mine. It was Hillary’s husband… I hadn’t realized he’d left the guys to come over.
He then shoved my hand back on to her belly, and proudly stated; “It’s rock hard! Not what you’d expect.”
Hillary took it from there and guided my hand over her belly. “You see his butt is over here [sliding my hand to just under her left breast], and his back is along here [brushing my hand down the right side].”
“No way” I said, [acting in disbelief].
“Yup” she replied.
Then she pushed my hand from side to side; “those are his arms.” She let go of my hand and pointed to the top right of her belly (just under her boob) and said, “poke it!”
I obliged and then just like that it was all over… I turned to her husband, and changed the subject. The girls went back to their conversation, and I was left with a contact high that would last the rest of the evening.
Liked by 14 members: twinftw (Mar 20, 2023), Fredf69 (Jul 10, 2022), CardtimeX4 (Jan 6, 2022), PreggoNessa (Dec 30, 2021), Bluebird704 (Dec 20, 2021), Northsideking3 (Dec 20, 2021), (Jun 11, 2020), Belly_Admire94 (Nov 29, 2018), (Nov 1, 2017), chops79 (Oct 1, 2016), pregnantwomb (Sep 29, 2016), (Sep 28, 2016), Xboxliveman1 (Sep 28, 2016), Iganinjaartist (Sep 27, 2016)