Stories
Stories about a perpetually pregnant world.
  2 of 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Byzantium
Seconding donbambino's praise regarding Belly in a Dress. That one was really great.
ukbellylover
(April 20, 2024, 8:01 am)ThatGuyMan Thank you for your comments, it means a lot to hear that not only people enjoy my stories but want to see continuations.
My next series will be dropping soon, it will be at least four to six parts. The main plot involves a free use society being created to keep women pregnant over and over again. I hope to release it within the next fortnight.
As for a belly full of trouble I do have a basic outline for a part 2 ready to go. What was something you enjoyed and wanted to see further developments of? Smile
For me I enjoyed the fact that neither the men or women had a choice about what happened. I’d love to see more of different peoples reactions both men and women (men angry about it and feel like they’re body is betraying them, woman enjoying looking after their men, maybe a couple who just found out that they were expecting so they both get to go through pregnancy together?)

you write Mpreg so well. Very rare to find het Mpreg.
Liked by ThatGuyMan (Apr 22, 2024)
ThatGuyMan
I really enjoy writing mpreg. I found it hard to find straight mpreg specifically which is why I started writing my own. I definitely want to write some more!

Once I finish my new series I will start to think of some ideas. I've had this idea of taking a man in a position of power, like a ceo, very powerful man who gets pregnant and over time he stays a powerful man in public but at home behind closed doors he gets more feminine and submissive with his wife
ClashDojo
Elite Member (Edited)
(Edited)
(April 22, 2024, 7:25 am)ThatGuyMan I really enjoy writing mpreg. I found it hard to find straight mpreg specifically which is why I started writing my own. I definitely want to write some more!

Once I finish my new series I will start to think of some ideas. I've had this idea of taking a man in a position of power, like a ceo, very powerful man who gets pregnant and over time he stays a powerful man in public but at home behind closed doors he gets more feminine and submissive with his wife
One thing I've liked is mpreg AND fpreg in the same stories, stories like "Scott, Chloe and Nikki" by DocGyara and "How I got into trouble" by rub-ger, both on DeviantArt are some favourites right now, would love seeing some of that stuff as it's quite dry at the moment.
ThatGuyMan
I'll definitely look at writing some more soon! Also, I have created a cover for my latest work that I hope you will all enjoy Smile
I'd like to figure out how to release these as kindle versions but I haven't gotten that far yet. I will have a new work coming by the end of the week.

Belly Button
Thank you for sharing your stories. As a story-writer myself (of both Fpreg and Mpreg), I appreciate the time it takes to produce them. I do have four unfinished story projects of my own at the moment and that's been the case for some time now. It's just finding time and space to get them done.

I haven't had the chance to read all your stories I have to admit, but from I have read so far, I really do like 'A Belly Full Of Trouble' and 'The Family Surrogacy'. 

Something I said only very recently is that pregnancy-fetish related stories I enjoy are those which are descriptive of the bodily changes during the pregnancy. Particularly those focusing on the belly and belly button. Anything of that nature will pretty much guarantee my interest.
donbambino24
(May 6, 2024, 10:07 am)Belly Button Thank you for sharing your stories. As a story-writer myself (of both Fpreg and Mpreg), I appreciate the time it takes to produce them. I do have four unfinished story projects of my own at the moment and that's been the case for some time now. It's just finding time and space to get them done.

I haven't had the chance to read all your stories I have to admit, but from I have read so far, I really do like 'A Belly Full Of Trouble' and 'The Family Surrogacy'. 

Something I said only very recently is that pregnancy-fetish related stories I enjoy are those which are descriptive of the bodily changes during the pregnancy. Particularly those focusing on the belly and belly button. Anything of that nature will pretty much guarantee my interest.
I’d love to read your stories
Liked by citus (May 11, 2024)