Pregnant Teens
Alexandra
  2 of 2
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
pandafarts
Wow! I'd always wondered if there was more on her!
TradeDraft
Thanks for Pics
Liked by cheviot (Dec 10, 2014)
Abbegirl
She used to have a YouTube channel with 4or 5 vids. one of them was a POV shot under the bed covers in her late pregnancy where she was rubbing the belly and trying to make the baby move. shortly after I saw those vids she took down her channel because the fergalicious vid was popping up everywhere and she went into hiding. Lesson to the wise: if you see a great YouTube vid save it right away because it might be gone the next day.
SPL
^Very unfortunate. I only remember her from myspace and some other videos she had on there, aside from the famous dancing one. Until today I had never seen the pictures posted by proteus.

Maybe one of our veteran members, like Akhenaten or orta has the videos in their collection?
Akhenaten
All I have is the popular one where she dances to Fergie with her friend.
User-Req-Del
wow!

i knew there had to be more of her floating about.

thank you, OP!
Liked by strawberrychaos (Apr 22, 2022)
Demosthenes627
Oh, my God - why do people keep gravedigging these old threads?!
Liked by junglebob (Jan 17, 2016)
User-Req-Del
(January 18, 2016, 1:15 am)demosthenes427 Oh, my God - why do people keep gravedigging these old threads?!

some of us just found this... i just wanted to thank the uploader.

ultimafia
(January 18, 2016, 3:31 am)theo hex
(January 18, 2016, 1:15 am)demosthenes427 Oh, my God - why do people keep gravedigging these old threads?!

some of us just found this... i just wanted to thank the uploader.

Or, you know, just be reasonable and send that person a pm instead
Liked by Persephone (Jun 25, 2020), knockedup14 (Jan 18, 2016), Demosthenes627 (Jan 18, 2016), Deth1212 (Jan 18, 2016)