Requests
Dim Pixels
1 of 2  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mrperson4321
Anyone have any premium Dim Pixels animations?
Liked by Masterofpreggos (Sep 26, 2022)
Masterofpreggos
(September 26, 2022, 10:21 am)mrperson4321 Anyone have any premium Dim Pixels animations?
Have them all to the date pm for trade Wink
mcb92
Hey, be careful asking for trades on here. Some piece of shit named tumps might post everything for free and make your content worthless.

Oh, and if you read this tumps, go fuck yourself. I hope you get colon cancer.

Bitch ass put me on his ignore list after fucking me over.
Ohm
(September 26, 2022, 2:30 pm)mcb92 Hey, be careful asking for trades on here. Some piece of shit named tumps might post everything for free and make your content worthless.

Sharing is caring my guy Shy
mrperson4321
(September 26, 2022, 2:11 pm)Masterofpreggos
(September 26, 2022, 10:21 am)mrperson4321 Anyone have any premium Dim Pixels animations?
Have them all to the date pm for trade Wink
I can’t DM. Can you sent the link on here?
Glittering_You330
(Edited)
(Edited)
(September 26, 2022, 10:24 pm)Ohm
(September 26, 2022, 2:30 pm)mcb92 Hey, be careful asking for trades on here. Some piece of shit named tumps might post everything for free and make your content worthless.

Sharing is caring my guy Shy

It's literally a couple bucks over on his patreon. Yeah yeah, times are tough, and this guy draws cartoons for a living, so you can at least pay that much to help him eat.
Liked by NGMajora (Sep 27, 2022)
skulltula
(Edited)
(Edited)
You can get most of them directly from Dim, no need to deal with the trade chuds

https://dimpixelanimations.itch.io/

Ctrl+f "deluxe"

Dim usually puts up the premium versions on itch.io, and short gifs and sketches up on Twitter a few weeks after it goes up on Patreon

You should be able to find everything but whatever the latest project is (which will probably be up there in time)
Liked by Kingkong59 (Jun 19, 2023), NGMajora (Sep 27, 2022)
cynar
Lusty has some awesome stuff
NGMajora

"Your content" But it isn't, it's Dim's. You're just some jackass getting angry over irrelevant trading bullshit, worse yet you're getting angry over people sharing something that out the gate doesn't/never did belong to you in the first place
Liked by SamGonzo (Sep 29, 2022), Masterofpreggos (Sep 28, 2022)
ChaosZweihander
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/656676 go wild lol
Liked by Ph_anonynous2 (Sep 27, 2023), idk66779 (Dec 5, 2022), attemptosurvive (Sep 29, 2022), push4u (Sep 29, 2022)