Open Discussion
Help with The Sims 2 Pregnancy Mod
1 of 2  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enigma
So I still play The Sims 2 from time to time and only recently I've got into modding. It only ocurred to me a while ago that there's potential to apply pregnancy mods in The Sims 2. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find the kinda mod I'm looking for, that being to make a female character or teen character have the appearance of being permanently pregnant (without a baby basically). I'm even struggling to find some kind of software where I can modify the body shape myself. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Thanks
User 56854
(March 20, 2022, 1:01 pm)Enigma So I still play The Sims 2 from time to time and only recently I've got into modding. It only ocurred to me a while ago that there's potential to apply pregnancy mods in The Sims 2. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find the kinda mod I'm looking for, that being to make a female character or teen character have the appearance of being permanently pregnant (without a baby basically). I'm even struggling to find some kind of software where I can modify the body shape myself. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Thanks
Check out ModTheSims.com.....I had clothes I downloaded back in the day for just that purpose.
Enigma
(Edited)
(Edited)
Website is down. Domain is up for sale
tonythepreggoPony
(March 20, 2022, 2:57 pm)Enigma Website is down. Domain is up for sale

I think he meant https://modthesims.info/ which is very much active.
User 56854
(March 20, 2022, 3:20 pm)tonythepreggoPony
(March 20, 2022, 2:57 pm)Enigma Website is down. Domain is up for sale

I think he meant https://modthesims.info/ which is very much active.

Ooops, been a while....yeah you're right
Enigma
thanks very much guys, are there any guides available on how to install the mods?
User 56854
(March 20, 2022, 3:35 pm)Enigma thanks very much guys, are there any guides available on how to install the mods?
I think there are from that site. IIRC it was pretty easy to do.
Murble
If I wanted to do this, I would just use InSIMenator, skip the pregnancy to 3rd trimester, and then pause the pregnancy.

They won't have the baby at all unless you unpause the pregnancy. Makes them permanently pregnant.
chops79
I've always wanted to try my hand at the Sims. Anyone have any recommendations as to which version number is better?
Murble
(March 20, 2022, 11:27 pm)chops79 I've always wanted to try my hand at the Sims.  Anyone have any recommendations as to which version number is better?
I think TS2 has the best gameplay, but it definitely feels dated at times.

People like TS3 for the open world, but without mods, it has the smallest pregnant bellies by far. I'm talking ready to pop, but looking like they just held in a fart levels of small.

TS4 is a good compromise. It's not the best version of the game, but the art is good, and the bellies are hoog by default. EA butchered it before release because it was supposed to be an online game like SimCity and they got cold feet from the bad release.

YMMV.
Liked by chops79 (Mar 22, 2022)