Pregnant Candids
Would love to...
  5 of 9  
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
BigBellyHunter
(Edited)
(Edited)
What am I mad about?! I have the videos! You just got the screenshots lol @"tonythepreggoPony" like your said merry Christmas.

Where's yours? Having a hard time finding any eh??
tonythepreggoPony
@BigBellyHunter lol, you're silly. I just did post 3 pictures. They don't really have any watermarks or anyone claiming them, so I've claimed them as my find.

Sooooooo, it's your turn pal.
LuckyNumber777
These are great @BigBellyHunter thanks for the content as always. Come on bro @"tonythepreggoPony" these aren't yours.
Liked by BigBellyHunter (Dec 24, 2021)
tonythepreggoPony
(December 24, 2021, 7:36 pm)LuckyNumber777 These are great @BigBellyHunter thanks for the content as always. Come on bro @"tonythepreggoPony" these aren't yours.
Whatever I find is fair game. Don't be a suck up.
LuckyNumber777
@"tonythepreggoPony" whoa, chill. They're his...I mean it is what it is. Just post your own instead of going through all of the extra effort maybe?
Liked by BigBellyHunter (Dec 24, 2021)
tonythepreggoPony
(December 24, 2021, 8:04 pm)LuckyNumber777 @"tonythepreggoPony" whoa, chill. They're his...I mean it is what it is. Just post your own instead of going through all of the extra effort maybe?

Nah bro. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.
Liked by AnonymousBump (Dec 25, 2021)
LuckyNumber777
(Edited)
(Edited)
@pregphil come on, don't you have authority here? There has to be some accountability... regardless of opinion of others, no one should be able to intentionally take another's candids and pass them off as their own. That sets a terrible precedent.
commonlyknownas
(December 24, 2021, 6:41 pm)tonythepreggoPony
(December 24, 2021, 6:18 pm)BigBellyHunter No it's because he's fair... as you noted, each of those have been on MY thread... so if your offended, "go find another thread." Is my content to post, I'll post as i see fit. Don't be mad you want to see it and can't. Lol

You know what, you're right. Don't you hate it when you want to see something but can't? So I'm in a giving mood this holiday season and decided to contribute back to some candids that I found that hopefully everyone will like. I just had to remove some junk from them, but now everyone can enjoy and share them. Remember Sharing is Caring.

Happy Holidays:
Got 'em.
tonythepreggoPony
(December 24, 2021, 9:28 pm)LuckyNumber777 @pregphil come on, don't you have authority here? There has to be some accountability... regardless of opinion of others, no one should be able to intentionally take another's candids and pass them off as their own. That sets a terrible precedent.

lol, there's no rule about "stealing" other people's candids. Once it gets uploaded, it's free for anyone to do as they please. Same thing for custom videos, camgirl recordings, and art. Don't want other people to use it? Then don't upload.
Liked by BeeHive (Dec 25, 2021), tomostrife (Dec 24, 2021), Unreg_user (Dec 24, 2021)
Abbegirl
(Edited)
(Edited)
@BigBellyHunter for the sake of argument let's assume your aim is not to be a troll. I guess your motive is to incentivize other candid takers to search out big bellies with the assumption that they will then trade them with you, and without the promise of your candids in return, they would not seek out these big bellies. This approach seems to me to be flawed.

A person's motivation to take candids will not be increased because of your posts. Furthermore, the chances of coming across a big belly are down to luck, it's not like anyone can change that just by wanting it more. If someone wants to take a candid and they come across a big belly then they will take the candid. You also argue that people are posting "just any old belly" and you don't want them to do that, but you also complain that nobody is posting candids that meet your expectations. It's not like people are just sitting on big belly candids and not posting them....

Oh wait. That's what YOU do.

So it looks like you are projecting.
Liked by hadeg (Feb 22, 2022), cheviot (Dec 29, 2021), crinkledclock86 (Dec 25, 2021), Lucifer Morningstar (Dec 25, 2021)