Pregnant Celebrities
Tila Tequila
  10 of 16  
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
McKormick
(Edited)
(Edited)

This was uploaded earlier today.

Quote:It's so annoying to finally find a beautiful dress only to run into the same problems: MOST DRESSES SOLD IN THIS WORLD IN THIS DEGENERATE, MILLENIAL GENERATION ARE DESIGNED FOR SLUTS! I can't wear this with all the BOOBS hanging out!!! WHY ARE MOST DRESSES GOTTA BE DESIGNED FOR YOUR BOOBS TO HANG OUT??? DON'T YOU FILTHY SLUTS KNOW HOW TO COVER UP FOR ONCE AND BE CLASSY??? I had to hide all the sluttiness with my hair and angle of the shot! Lmao! It would have been a beautiful, Godly, holy dress otherwise! Too bad the designers cut off all the fabric where the boobs need to be covered!!! Ladies: STOP DRESSING LIKE WHORES! COVER UP BECAUSE YOUR BODIES BELONG TO YOUR HUSBAND AND IS FOR HIS EYES ONLY!!! I AM SO SICK OF THIS FILTHY WORLD FULL OF CHEAP SLUTS AND THEM SPREADING THEIR FILTHY OFFSPRING OF CAIN!!!! CURSED ARE THEY! MAY THE LORD GOD PURGE YOU ALL FROM OUR NATION! AMEN!

This was said on an earlier post of hers but then she posted the bare belly pic.

Quote:When you're paranoid as heck of any cleavage showing and causing people to sin by lusting after you so you always cover your boobs with your hair and many layers of clothing... HAHAHAAHHAA! All day I've been pulling up my shirt cuz I'm so paranoid the low cut shirt shows too much cleavage since most clothes these days are made for SLUTS!!! I need to find a lifetime supply of turtleneck shirts somewhere! Lmaoooo!
Proverbs 31:25 KJV
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

But then this came a few days later. Shes showing a lot more than anyone expected considering she said this pregnancy would be kept private.
Liked by ph_anonynous (May 19, 2021), chops79 (Mar 20, 2018)
Dr. Preggo
My god, she is a nut job!
McKormick

I posted too soon. Is this some sort of lingerie or am I mistaken?
Liked by ph_anonynous (May 19, 2021), Somarifan513 (May 3, 2018), chops79 (Mar 20, 2018)
scarface234
(March 17, 2018, 9:55 pm)McKormick I posted too soon. Is this some sort of lingerie or am I mistaken?

I don't know but I wanna rub that belly.....
Phamas
Could care less what she says, as long as she keeps posting pictures. Big Grin
McKormick

She posts a lot of pics of herself but very few are full body.
Liked by Somarifan513 (May 3, 2018), chops79 (Mar 20, 2018)
McKormick

She talked about her baby kicking here so its probably safe to say shes about five months as we originally thought.
Liked by ph_anonynous (May 19, 2021), chops79 (Mar 24, 2018), Somarifan513 (Mar 21, 2018), Dr. Preggo (Mar 21, 2018)
McKormick

I just realized this pregnancy will go throughout the summer. We may have many days with fairly tight shirts to look forward to after all.
Liked by Somarifan513 (May 3, 2018), chops79 (Mar 24, 2018)
McKormick

I dont want to post the captions.
Liked by chops79 (Mar 24, 2018)
McKormick

Looks like the pregnancy is catching up with her and shes starting to gain some weight.
Liked by Somarifan513 (May 3, 2018)