Pregnant Celebrities
Scarlett Johansson
  7 of 8  
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
Phamas
(July 9, 2021, 5:37 pm)LTKNT101 It's too bad she is hiding from us!!! She must be one of those women who can't bear to be seen looking fat. What a shame she is denying us fap material.
Shouldn’t be a surprise, her first pregnancy was a crapshoot too.  Big dresses baggy clothes, disappeared towards the end.  Covid has just made it easier for these celebs to hide for their entire pregnancy
Liked by ilcarpw (Jul 10, 2021), LTKNT101 (Jul 9, 2021), Ripjaw (Jul 9, 2021)
Thechickenlawyer
Idk why she hides.. is she scared of the internet & TV making fun of her or talkin shit about er? She probably looks better than most people. Plus hiding just arouses suspicion. Pregnancy is no reason to hide. Pregnant women look better than most slobs out there in the world. A Pregnant woman looks & dresses better than your average person.
Liked by chops79 (Jul 12, 2021), Ripjaw (Jul 10, 2021)
InflatoPreggo
Honestly since she’s seen as a sex symbol for Hollywood, she probably just wants this to be more of a personal experience. While I understand why she’d want her pregnancy to be one of the few things she keeps private, I’m still bummed out lmao
Liked by Ripjaw (Jul 10, 2021), OliviaCohen (Jul 10, 2021)
Y2J1992
I’m a little bummed out but at the same time I’m not as bummed out as much as I have been with other celeb pregnancies(looking at you Kylie Jenner) because it’s expected that she would go into hiding. Scarlett has always been a pretty private celeb especially over the past decade or so she has no Social media at all, you almost never see her out and about pregnant or not unless she’s promoting a film.

Celebs like Kylie Jenner who are super active on social media and usually super out there who go into hiding now that’s disappointing.
gunat360
(July 7, 2021, 1:35 pm)Phamas
(July 7, 2021, 11:24 am)soxfanforever Reportedly she's pregnant again, but keeping a low/nonexistent profile: https://pagesix.com/2021/07/06/scarlett-...olin-jost/
Kinda adds up she skipped all the stuff for her new movie
What new movie? Black Widow? You know that was filmed in 2019 right? If she had another kid that was 2 years old I'm sure the media would know about it.
Unreg_user
(July 10, 2021, 1:10 pm)gunat360
(July 7, 2021, 11:24 am)soxfanforever Reportedly she's pregnant again, but keeping a low/nonexistent profile: https://pagesix.com/2021/07/06/scarlett-...olin-jost/
What new movie? Black Widow? You know that was filmed in 2019 right? If she had another kid that was 2 years old I'm sure the media would know about it.

I think he meant promotional stuff such as in person interviews and red carpet premiers. The only thing that she's done has been Zoom calls from the chest up.
Phamas
(July 10, 2021, 1:22 pm)Way123
(July 10, 2021, 1:10 pm)gunat360

I think he meant promotional stuff such as in person interviews and red carpet premiers. The only thing that she's done has been Zoom calls from the chest up.
This.
TheAngelOfDeath
Apparently, her husband's confirmed her second pregnancy. Looks like we're probably gonna get a lot less from her second than from her first. When's the last time that happened, guys?
Liked by SwiftlyPregnant (Aug 17, 2021)
SwiftlyPregnant
She’s popped!
Liked by Ripjaw (Aug 18, 2021)
belliesrlovely
(August 18, 2021, 4:47 pm)SwiftlyPregnant She’s popped!

Great. Another wonderful pregnancy in the books. :/
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
Liked by hughman (Aug 3, 2023), Hardrick (Jun 5, 2022), svcube (Dec 13, 2021), playstationpro (Aug 19, 2021), Ripjaw (Aug 18, 2021)