Open Discussion
preggohero Patreon
  7 of 8  
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mike Larry
(December 3, 2020, 3:39 pm)1Way
(December 3, 2020, 2:46 pm)bellylover04
(December 3, 2020, 2:36 pm)1Way @Mike Larry I mean, it is pretty ironic coming from you.
Has he done creepy things before, or is it just his profile picture?

Mostly knocking on his profile pic. I find it funny that he wants to not be associated with creeps, yet his profile pic is a pregnant woman being chased by a crazed man with his tongue sticking out.
What exactly are you implying? That I condone being creepy and aggressive to pregnant women because of my profile picture? I get it what you're saying - my profile picture is a guy chasing a pregnant woman. Of course that's not something I would actually condone or do in real life, but it's literally just a picture. I see the pic as symbolic for having a strong attraction to pregnant women. Nothing more.

Stop acting like a SJW, and try think like an adult (if you can) before you accuse someone of something moot and unfounded.
Liked by nunya2013 (Oct 8, 2021), miradanz (Dec 4, 2020)
Unreg_user
(Edited)
(Edited)
@Mike Larry I'm implying that your comment is ironic giving your profile pic. What else is there to imply? Take a chill pill and stop trying so hard to make an argument. Nobody's calling you aggressive or creepy, so ease off.
Liked by Bricolaje (Jan 20, 2021), bellylust (Dec 4, 2020), Fuckthisplace (Dec 3, 2020)
tonythepreggoPony
(December 3, 2020, 10:55 pm)Mike Larry What exactly are you implying? That I condone being creepy and aggressive to pregnant women because of my profile picture? I get it what you're saying - my profile picture is a guy chasing a pregnant woman. Of course that's not something I would actually condone or do in real life, but it's literally just a picture. I see the pic as symbolic for having a strong attraction to pregnant women. Nothing more.

Stop acting like a SJW, and try think like an adult (if you can) before you accuse someone of something moot and unfounded.

lol Defensive much?

Anyways as much as people hate the guy and want nothing to do with him, you people are giving him exactly what he wants by talking about him and giving him exposure. Let the thread die off and he'll either go back to putting his stuff for free on Youtube, or go away forever and someone better will take his place.
bellylover04
@"tonythepreggoPony" It’s probably not even that much exposure. Almost everyone that has replied on this thread seems to be hating on him, which I don’t think is good for him. He probably doesn’t even have an account on here, so it’s unnoticeable to him.
bellylover04
Sorry if that sounded very complicated.
bellylover04
(December 3, 2020, 7:37 pm)McKormick The thing about his videos that always creeped me out is that its just bare belly. Maybe its me but I like to see the entire woman when I look at a pregnant pic or video. I want to see the arms, chest and face. I dont want to see just bare belly. It kind of takes her humanity to me, like shes nothing but a belly and I dont like feeling like that.
I think he does that incase any of the pregnant women in his video see them. However, with what people have been saying, I don’t think it has worked.
bellylover04
So I’m just mention something that I was actually wrong about. Back when this thread was first created, I thought that preggohero locked certain videos behind certain tiers and you’d have to buy all tiers just to view the videos from each one. However, I recently found out that if you buy the highest tier, you unlock all of his videos. However, I still think the price for it is still bad. Unlocking all of the videos is nice, but not $300 a year nice.
Liked by jbtaco4321 (Mar 16, 2021)
bellylover04
So, I think this may just become a discussion thread about preggohero, and after watching his videos, his approach is just weird. He pretty much instantly just asks for a “picture” of the belly without doing anything else. The most he’d do is ask “How far along are you?”. After that, he just tries asking with no hesitation. Also, he REALLY doesn’t even try to hide his pregnancy fetish. He always has them show their bare belly, has them constantly rub the belly, waddle back and forwards, and sometimes asks them to try and do a belly roll. I’m surprised none of the women have asked him if he has some sort of fetish like that. If he doesn’t want to come off as weird, then he probably should change his approach. If I were to suggest what he could do to change his approach, I’d suggest him first asking them how far along they are, telling them congratulations after it, asking if they know what they’re having, if they do know what gender, then ask if they’ve thought of any names, possibly talk about other pregnancy related stuff, and then possibly ask if he could record a video. If they say no, then move on. If they do say yes, then possibly go somewhere where there isn’t a ton of people, and then just have them bond with the belly. I’d only suggest asking to see the bare belly a minute or two after he started recording, and if they say no, then don’t try to force them to do it for the video. If they say yes, then just continue recording. And lastly, I would suggest for him not to ask them to waddle, or push their back out to have the belly come forward, or anything like that. Just keep it simple.
Wallsdd
It’s not even close to worth it. He barely post and has 3-5 good videos at best.
Liked by Waraba93 (Jun 12, 2022), NineMonthsBelly (Oct 11, 2021), nunya2013 (Oct 8, 2021), jbtaco4321 (Mar 16, 2021)
bellylover04
So it’s been a while. I haven’t been posting anything on this thread because there hasn’t been much to talk about with him. However it seems like he’s added another tier to his Patreon called “Interactive 2 player”. It seems like this tier has videos that involve him touching the belly and the encounters he’s had with them. The price is a bit big, costing double the price of the tier below. Maybe if it was something like $35, only $10 more than the previous tier, it would be kinda ok since it includes all the videos from the other tiers. But $50 just sounds like a ton. And on a similar note, I think I found one of his Patreon videos in a random YouTube playlist (https://youtu.be/83rlnT6U6UA). So what it seems like is that his main account notifies his subscribers about new stuff on his Patreon while his second account posts the Patreon videos unlisted. But what are your thoughts on the new tier?