General Videos
Love_Pregnancy_
  7 of 9  
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
LTKNT101
(August 22, 2020, 6:58 pm)Vegetaover9000
(August 21, 2020, 10:50 am)LTKNT101 She's giving birth today guys!

To celebrate here is the first of a set of vids I recorded during her farewell broadcast a few days ago. This is my 15 min 57-sec private time with her!

She starts off with a close to the camera tease with her big round belly then oils it up. Next, she loses her top, then her panties exposing her pure pregnant nakedness.

Lastly, she masturbates, finger fucking her nice wet cunt multiple times until she squirts. That fluid coming out of her vagina is the closet thing to a water break moment I was able to capture. Beautiful indeed.

Enjoy

8/15/20 Video 1
https://mega.nz/file/FTZjGQBa#Q1tOvcSFyP...MPzrObuwoE

Just one suggestion. Upload the video to Google Photos and then download it. It will be converted to a much smaller sizer with is not very lossy. The decoding will take some time, so probably it will take some hours for the video to be ready to download and the first decoding is in lower quality, the higher quality ones come later.
I think the problem is with how mega drive stores files, requiring users to download videos before playing them. I never had this issue when I used google drive. The only problem with that is the daily viewing limit b.s. A Love_Pregnancy video will run out of views fast lol.
Vegetaover9000
(August 22, 2020, 9:36 pm)LTKNT101

To celebrate here is the first of a set of vids I recorded during her farewell broadcast a few days ago. This is my 15 min 57-sec private time with her!

She starts off with a close to the camera tease with her big round belly then oils it up. Next, she loses her top, then her panties exposing her pure pregnant nakedness.

Lastly, she masturbates, finger fucking her nice wet cunt multiple times until she squirts. That fluid coming out of her vagina is the closet thing to a water break moment I was able to capture. Beautiful indeed.

Enjoy

8/15/20 Video 1

Just one suggestion. Upload the video to Google Photos and then download it. It will be converted to a much smaller sizer with is not very lossy. The decoding will take some time, so probably it will take some hours for the video to be ready to download and the first decoding is in lower quality, the higher quality ones come later.
I think the problem is with how mega drive stores files, requiring users to download videos before playing them. I never had this issue when I used google drive. The only problem with that is the daily viewing limit b.s. A Love_Pregnancy video will run out of views fast lol.
What I'm trying to say is that you can covert the videos to a very small size without much loss with google photos (not google drive). And you can do what you want with the downloaded file, like uploading it to mega, but in a much smaller and less demanding of bandwidth size.
Liked by DoubleEforfun (Mar 18, 2023)
LTKNT101
(August 23, 2020, 12:27 am)Vegetaover9000
(August 22, 2020, 9:36 pm)LTKNT101

Enjoy

8/15/20 Video 1

What I'm trying to say is that you can covert the videos to a very small size without much loss with google photos (not google drive). And you can do what you want with the downloaded file, like uploading it to mega, but in a much smaller and less demanding of bandwidth size.
 Thanks for the help any further correspondence regarding this should be done via pm. I don’t want this thread to turn into a discussion about how I should handle file uploads.
Liked by falloutghoul (Aug 23, 2020), miradanz (Aug 23, 2020)
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
Here is the second video I recorded during her farewell broadcast. I really wanted to be responsible for an on cam water break moment so after watching her sit around for a while with that huge round orb resting on her lap I decided to tip her for topless jumping up and down hoping that would shake things up.

After that, she oils up her beautiful full-term hall of fame belly before going private. I spied on a few minutes capturing her trying on a white maternity top that her belly bulged against nicely.

At the end I put together an edit that includes a slow-motion cut of her jumping up and down and some nice forward/reverse of her breasts bouncing and belly moving in and away from the screen.

Enjoy!

8/15/20 Video 2
https://mega.nz/file/lPYyGSDa#N2jIJweeMx...FhKs6JRzzs

Liked by 19 members: Kingkong59 (Dec 25, 2023), Aidit62 (Oct 18, 2023), Ajdjsnqjfbc (Mar 6, 2023), CNeythanex (Feb 14, 2023), Eskar13 (Feb 10, 2023), daxtwan (Jun 30, 2021), Kleontin2503 (Aug 30, 2020), caddyova273 (Aug 28, 2020), cubfan2200 (Aug 28, 2020), Gymbo4Ever (Aug 27, 2020), mautain (Aug 27, 2020), Neo__hec (Aug 27, 2020), alsx (Aug 25, 2020), JoeShmoe3 (Aug 24, 2020), falloutghoul (Aug 24, 2020), Nighttime (Aug 24, 2020), bpuk (Aug 24, 2020), rawr (Aug 24, 2020), AnonymousBump (Aug 24, 2020)
JohnWhite
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 21, 2020, 7:56 pm)LTKNT101
(August 21, 2020, 7:50 pm)JohnWhite

Enjoy

8/15/20 Video 1
Oh man! she was definitely one of the best of this year so far!

btw,  Do you know if she had contractions during camshows??
 The only time I saw her belly contract is when she would laugh and giggle really hard at something funny. I don't think she had the kind of contractions you are referring to while on cam. I hope I'm wrong about that and I also hope someone was recording if it happened.

Thanks for your contributions too  LTKNT101 very good videos!  Btw Thanks too  Darkmatter1960 for his videos!  I wish i could download from Mega like in Google Drive Sad  after a couple tries, it doesn´t let me anymore.

In some videos she has little pains because her baby is moving too much. if I find a contraction I´ll tell  Wink
Liked by LTKNT101 (Aug 26, 2020)
ppppreg
(August 16, 2020, 2:34 am)Darkmatter1960 Here is my contribution to the community. Here are all of my cam recordings over the last couple of months. There are a couple of spy recordings as well. Included is the the last couple of hours from today including the partial spy show from the lucky individual that caught her right as she was ready to sign off. I hope you enjoy, she had an amazing belly!
https://mega.nz/folder/QckChCwb#XVk2Fz2_BblfJTMeMVG0NA
Link is dead.
Liked by JohnWhite (Aug 27, 2020), 2000boiboi (Aug 27, 2020)
JohnWhite
(August 27, 2020, 10:31 am)ppppreg
(August 16, 2020, 2:34 am)Darkmatter1960 Here is my contribution to the community. Here are all of my cam recordings over the last couple of months. There are a couple of spy recordings as well. Included is the the last couple of hours from today including the partial spy show from the lucky individual that caught her right as she was ready to sign off. I hope you enjoy, she had an amazing belly!
Link is dead.
oh no! Do you have them on Google drive? dark?
falloutghoul
orta03 I just finished a private show with her too!  I even got a little belly movement at the end.  I'll try to upload all my recordings tomorrow.

Did you manage to upload the videos, orta?
Darkmatter1960
(August 27, 2020, 5:43 pm)JohnWhite
(August 27, 2020, 10:31 am)ppppreg
Link is dead.
oh no! Do you have them on Google drive? dark?
They are all safe, I had to make room on Mega for some new material. I can upload them again at a latter date.
Liked by 13r3aKiNg5p1r1t5 (Aug 31, 2020), JohnWhite (Aug 28, 2020)
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
Here is my 3rd instalment of her farewell broadcast. Vid contains some nice close-ups of her hall of fame belly but mostly is her sitting on the bed with it resting on her lab. At 3:58 she reacts as if she experienced contraction discomfort. If you watch closely you can see movement in her belly just before she reacts! She abruptly looks down at her overgrown belly and takes a brief pause before placing her and on top of it. She holds it there for a moment then returns her focus to her computer screen.

Enjoy

8/15/20 Video 3
https://mega.nz/file/sDInyASL#sb_VnG9eMl...RvwKOOZQm4

Liked by 14 members: Kingkong59 (Dec 25, 2023), Aidit62 (Oct 18, 2023), CNeythanex (Feb 14, 2023), Eskar13 (Feb 10, 2023), wiz7799 (Mar 3, 2022), daxtwan (Jun 30, 2021), PreggoLov12246 (Sep 1, 2020), mautain (Aug 31, 2020), Neo__hec (Aug 31, 2020), AnonymousBump (Aug 28, 2020), alsx (Aug 28, 2020), caddyova273 (Aug 28, 2020), falloutghoul (Aug 28, 2020), JohnWhite (Aug 28, 2020)