General Videos
What's your favorite pregnant dance video that you've ever seen?
  62 of 108  
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Raphic
Oh my goood the first one is so huge, how Can she even move??
bongo79
hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fghqkth4g
Kinkenabler
(September 12, 2017, 2:12 pm)blank12 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QdxK8gIuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C449vhzulU

Ugh, the first one got removed. Did anyone happen to save it?

Additionally, I have THESE gems. Not sure if they've been posted yet but even if they have they deserve an encore.

hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IinCradS7Ss

hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GURf1vYxvw
If thick thighs save lives, then a pregnant bump must grant immortality!
Shadown64
(September 14, 2017, 3:03 pm)Kinkenabler Ugh, the first one got removed. Did anyone happen to save it?

I saved it but can't upload it at the moment.

That being said, the video had a number of comments on it. Some inappropriate ones and then some people who informed the uploader that it was being posted to a fetish site. Other commenters were disgusted at this. The uploader said the video was innocent and he wasn't worried about it but that there had been people contacting his wife on facebook trying to get her to post pictures of herself. Obviously these people continued to do so and worse which prompted the removal of the video.

I can't express enough my disdain for these absolute IDIOTS and the immature behavior of thes people who can't respectfully enjoy what someone shares without making some crass comment. That Daniel guy in Youtube is one of the worst, posting on nearly every video something like asking for a bikini shot. Seriously! Respect them and leave them alone! Don't ask everyone to become your sex toy! These are people who don't need to be harassed in such a disgusting manner! Don't subscribe or contact! IDIOTS and RETARDS!
Liked by derp1234 (Sep 18, 2017), Xboxliveman1 (Sep 16, 2017), Saggie (Sep 15, 2017), hodonavi (Sep 15, 2017), tomostrife (Sep 15, 2017), (Sep 15, 2017), XMaster (Sep 15, 2017), garadon (Sep 15, 2017)
peterwein
Couldn't say it better. Thanks!
(September 15, 2017, 5:03 pm)Shadown64
(September 14, 2017, 3:03 pm)Kinkenabler Ugh, the first one got removed. Did anyone happen to save it?

That being said, the video had a number of comments on it. Some inappropriate ones and then some people who informed the uploader that it was being posted to a fetish site. Other commenters were disgusted at this. The uploader said the video was innocent and he wasn't worried about it but that there had been people contacting his wife on facebook trying to get her to post pictures of herself. Obviously these people continued to do so and worse which prompted the removal of the video.

I can't express enough my disdain for these absolute IDIOTS and the immature behavior of thes people who can't respectfully enjoy what someone shares without making some crass comment. That Daniel guy in Youtube is one of the worst, posting on nearly every video something like asking for a bikini shot. Seriously! Respect them and leave them alone! Don't ask everyone to become your sex toy! These are people who don't need to be harassed in such a disgusting manner! Don't subscribe or contact! IDIOTS and RETARDS!

doing personal morphs with compensation - dm me
tomostrife

Classic case of looking a gift horse in the mouth. It wasnt enough to have a super video posted on free domain for anyone to see. No, we had to start commenting like a bunch of creeps. No, we had to send out spies to find her facebook and harass her for more. I'm both equally disappointed in the way this community handled it and glad there were obvious repercussions. Maybe the fucktards who jumped at the pervtastic opportunity to creep, learn something, but thats bestowing far too much faith in degenerates.
jester20
(September 15, 2017, 9:23 pm)tomostrife

Classic case of looking a gift horse in the mouth. It wasnt enough to have a super video posted on free domain for anyone to see. No, we had to start commenting like a bunch of creeps. No, we had to send out spies to find her facebook and harass her for more. I'm both equally disappointed in the way this community handled it and glad there were obvious repercussions. Maybe the fucktards who jumped at the pervtastic opportunity to creep, learn something, but thats bestowing far too much faith in degenerates.

Sadly, I think you're asking for too much. Compared to most of us on the forums and pregchan, etc. there's always those group of people with no control of their sexual desires. It's a sad thing since we all suffer and at times i wonder if its being intentional just to troll or to give us a bad name(maybe someone who hates people with theis fetish, the site, anything can be a motivation at this point for them). Without encroaching on free speech no matter how stupid what they say is, there isnt much we can do except either let it run its course or just save everything we find to counter the stupidity of these people.
Liked by tomostrife (Sep 15, 2017)
MrTek
I bet it will be posted again by one of those preg lover channels. They usually have good videos.
Liked by DeadmanSenji (Jan 9, 2018)
orta03
Here it is guys. That HUGE twinner dance vid: https://tinyurl.com/ybctldyo
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Oct 1, 2017), rczas (Sep 19, 2017), henrycrun (Sep 16, 2017)
DaveTheMan
(September 16, 2017, 3:07 am)orta03 Here it is guys. That HUGE twinner dance vid: https://tinyurl.com/ybctldyo

Thanks for the Upload onto Googlem Drive so can't be lost on Youtube