General Videos
Twins - 31 weeks NICE
  5 of 16  
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
havokedge
She also mentioned that if she hits 1,000 subscribers she has some surprise planned. I can't even imagine what that might be.

On that note though, she has been loving the explosion of her subscriber count. She was happy to hit 700 last week. Now shes at 800. I wonder how many of these new subs are all of us. In any event, she is happy to be getting more subscribers and views, and we are happy to watch. So long as we keep the comments on her channel friendly, its a win win. My fingers are crossed she makes it to 38 weeks and keeps sharing regular vids.
SPL
(Edited)
(Edited)
Yay! 33 week update is here. (In)direct link as it has yet to be posted:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7_TD4zBdY - twin B flipped... | 33 WEEKS PREGNANT W/TWINS UPDATE | Paige Tilson

Love the part where she discusses how not even her maternity clothing fits her anymore. That's the kind of adorable stuff I love hearing in pregnancy vlogs.

She also says in the description that the babies are "measuring 2 weeks ahead", which is awesome - needless to say.

Again, here are my favorite screencaps even though havokedge already (kinda) beat me to it.

She really is stunning. The one of her leaning over to see the measuring tape's result, with her hair draping down...it's like, damn.

So yeah. She's measuring 48 (well, almost) now. That's crazy. I hope she grows a ton more. Big Grin

(August 29, 2018, 12:23 pm)McKormick You know something else I just realized? She may not be comfortable with it. People have filmed Baby Mama Dance and pregnant dance videos in the hospital. They were just fully covered in their hospital gowns. Maybe she intends to do it then when shes completely covered instead of in the usual sports bra and leggings or tight clothing that many women do it in? We still run the risk of it never getting done but that may be another reason as to why she said that.

Or maybe she plans to do it, record it and just have it for family and friends viewing only. Who knows?

I feel theres no harm in asking again within a month or so or maybe even if and when she drops the pre-pregnancy clothing video. Ive no doubt some may ask then. But for now it may be best to just keep quiet, not bother her at all and enjoy whatever she gives us. We dont want to pester her or frustrate her because at any time she can decide to just do Vlogs showing no belly whatsoever as many ladies have done before.

Yeah, I basically agree with this. Not only is she only a twin mom-to-be simply making innocent Youtube vlogs (at least partly for the memories, as she stated in this latest update), but a bunch of internet strangers asking her to do something (which does take quite a bit of time and effort) should be happy with what we do get to begin with. Again, as I just said, I'd rather she do it as close to her due date as possible if she were to do it at all. I'm afraid the pre-preg clothes challenge vid might not be recorded at the absolute "best" time for us, relatively speaking - that is to say, even if it will be amazing (which it will) there could very well be a number of weeks after she records it in which she gets even bigger, which would of course be even better for us.

Aaanyway. Yeah, let's just take it easy and let come what may. Her actually doing the dance, recording it, and uploading it would be a tiny miracle in and of itself. Always be polite, never be pushy, and just be happy with what we do get.

(August 29, 2018, 12:36 pm)havokedge She also mentioned that if she hits 1,000 subscribers she has some surprise planned. I can't even imagine what that might be.

On that note though, she has been loving the explosion of her subscriber count. She was happy to hit 700 last week. Now shes at 800. I wonder how many of these new subs are all of us. In any event, she is happy to be getting more subscribers and views, and we are happy to watch. So long as we keep the comments on her channel friendly, its a win win. My fingers are crossed she makes it to 38 weeks and keeps sharing regular vids.

Aww dang. I do suspect that a large contingent of new subs do indeed come from us - or at least, Youtubers with our "interests" - and as you can plainly see, the video linked in the OP has a disproportionately higher number of views than her other videos.

Fingers crossed for the exact same wishes - that she makes it to 38 and keeps blogging and vlogging for our (inadvertent) delight.

Liked by danielle.99 (Mar 18, 2024), P compilations (Dec 11, 2023), lol smiley face (Sep 2, 2019), Somarifan513 (Nov 2, 2018), Sommer57 (Aug 30, 2018), CG3P (Aug 29, 2018), bigbursty (Aug 29, 2018), falloutghoul (Aug 29, 2018)
Porkchop

On that note though, she has been loving the explosion of her subscriber count. She was happy to hit 700 last week. Now shes at 800. I wonder how many of these new subs are all of us.
Great question, McCormick.... just please, PLEASE everyone... do not ruin this!!
Today's update, edited for your enjoyment! 33weeks with twins!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DK5tbVC...sp=sharing
Liked by P compilations (Dec 11, 2023), falloutghoul (Aug 30, 2018), SPL (Aug 29, 2018)
tomostrife
I personally think bombarding her with requests to do the pre preg clothing vid is a dangerous game. She has already acknowledged she is considering it, if you keep asking her, it might psych her out.

Dont be too pushy.
Liked by 10 members: ambrosia (Sep 12, 2018), alsx (Aug 31, 2018), falloutghoul (Aug 30, 2018), kangee (Aug 30, 2018), AquaL (Aug 29, 2018), hodonavi (Aug 29, 2018), SPL (Aug 29, 2018), derp1234 (Aug 29, 2018), bigbursty (Aug 29, 2018), BrookeL (Aug 29, 2018)
Porkchop
I TOTALLY agree Tomo; she has the requests... leave it to happen naturally!
Liked by bigbursty (Aug 29, 2018)
SPL
(August 29, 2018, 7:35 pm)tomostrife I personally think bombarding her with requests to do the pre preg clothing vid is a dangerous game. She has already acknowledged she is considering it, if you keep asking her, it might psych her out.

Dont be too pushy.

(August 29, 2018, 8:37 pm)Porkchop I TOTALLY agree Tomo; she has the requests... leave it to happen naturally!

^This & This. Never forget that we're just a bunch of people with internet connections who really like women in a certain condition.

She's a person. We'll all strangers on the internet. She lives a very full life.
Raphic
Yes definetealy better to leave it, i suppose that she got it right like she acknowleged there is an interest in baby mama dance and prepregnancy clothes so she will probably do it when she will have time. She cant let down her massive audience right? ;D

But lets get it straight, its so far one of the best pregnant vlogger and even if she wont do this 2 vids we cant be disappointed anyway. Even if she wont do this vids, we still have at least MINIMUM 3 weekly updates and some instagram post and stories ahead of us.

Its already win for us and could be only better Smile
Liked by Toasty37 (Aug 30, 2018), Pregpool (Aug 30, 2018), tomostrife (Aug 30, 2018)
SPL
She just commented on the latest vid, in response to yet another request for a pre-preg clothes showcase: "Yes I am [planning on doing it], but probably next week until it's up! Pregnancy is very tiring at this point LOL"

So yeah. Looking forward to it, big time.
Liked by falloutghoul (Aug 30, 2018), Toasty37 (Aug 30, 2018)
McKormick
(Edited)
(Edited)
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbKCrPDJCL8

She did another cleaning video. I love that she keeps wearing white tees. I was wondering what she meant by them having a hard time covering her as she always just uncovers her belly. Here she showed us as the video was done with her belly covered as best she could. Its always good to see that little bit of belly peeking out from underneath. I hope we see more of her in these white tees in the pre-preg clothing video.

As of now she has 855 subscribers. I noticed one person in particular pushing for the pre-preg challenge video. Im not sure if they are male or female as it just a profile name. The profile has no content whatsoever.

"Omg Paige you are such a trooper! It seems the bump has gotten even bigger since your last cleaning video, you look great! Makes me want to get up and clean my own place! Is that a maternity shirt? Doesn't fit anymore! Looking forward to when you do the pre-pregnancy clothes challenge!! <3"

This is what they said. Im going to agree with everyone here. The consensus is that we leave her alone. However we cannot stop others from speaking with her. This person has posted on every single one of her videos so for all we know the lady could just be taking it as they are very excited. Its funny that they would say such a thing about her clothing not fitting her when she already admitted that in her last video. Personally I couldnt believe it when I saw that belly. I know these are twins but she has grown since the last video. The lady is at the point where she could do a Vlog in a white shirt constantly trying to keep it down and Id be content. That pre-preg challenge video should be very nice.

As for the dance video, in the 33 week vid she said something about pulling her hamstring? This could also impact us getting any sort of dancing video if she ever wanted to do it to begin with.
Liked by brotimetok (May 6, 2024), derp1234 (Aug 31, 2018), SPL (Aug 31, 2018), falloutghoul (Aug 31, 2018)
kyle23deng
I've never found cleaning to be this hot... ever.
Liked by SPL (Aug 31, 2018)