Poll: Ever had sex with a pregnant chick?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
45.24%
333 45.24%
No
50.14%
369 50.14%
Not sex but... (Explain! Big Grin)
4.62%
34 4.62%
Total 736 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Open Discussion
Anyone ever had sex with a preggo?
  5 of 24  
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
preggomatic
never have, been dying to. Not sure what else to say
Preggotastic
wardc8
My wife during her first pregnancy. She was nauseous throughout the pregnancy, so sex was not appealing to her. However, she tried to make things fun as she knew my fetish for pregnancy.

However, she developed pre-eclampsia at 32 weeks and was rushed to the hospital where she had our son early by c-section. It'll probably recur, so the odds of her making it to full term are very low, which is a great disappointment to me in terms of sexual gratification, but that's the breaks.

We want to have our second child next year... I'm looking forward to it.
whatisthisstuff
Love that photo with her boon hanging out! My wife has been preggo three times....well. five, but she recently carried our youngest to full term two weeks ago...sweeties! B-)
Al300k
I found this one on cl, n$$ds help, 19 cute, called her she came over real tight and horny, I meet her three times soo much fun [/php]
expectingasurprise
(July 23, 2013, 11:31 am)Al300k I found this one on cl, n$$ds help, 19 cute, called her she came over real tight and horny, I meet her three times soo much fun [/php]

What city you find her in?

Cameraman1954
HI Guys and Any Girls,
My wife has been pregnant twice and we had sex right up till about a week or two before she gave birth, it was amazing.
I have also had sex with my wifes sister when she was pregnant as her husband was not interested. My wife doesn't know nor her husband.
She us to wear stockings and sex lingerie, my favorite was when she would wear a see through babydoll.
IntoPreggos
(Edited)
(Edited)
Man oh man, I wish I had...pregnancy sex is totally awesome. I want to be involved in some romantic bond with a pregnant lady, like to be on a date or go out to town. But I worry about getting involved with a woman who either left a bad marriage or relationship, and how to deal with an angry man come after us (or if the woman is the one with problems). She has to be open-minded and comfortable on her own looks, as well we're able to trust each other. It would be nice if this became a LTR and I'm accepting of her child into my life, though the woman might not be looking for a "baby daddy"...a lot of lonely pregnant women seek male companionship and yes, at times, their hormones are raging. ;-) I'm willing to have hot sex with her regardless of her weight or size, even if I found this a turn on.
Pregnant women are growing, showing, knowing herself...and glowing bright with life. Angel

Genderfluid Gyneophile feminist here!

Autistic skills.
lavalamp
Sorry for bad english.

2 years ago i went to a party with some former friends. I met there a girl, she was attractive but not very smart. Anyway she gave me her number and we texted alot, but it became clear that she decided to put me in the friendzone in favor of some guy i didnt know. After i found out i broke up any contact. More than half a year later i recieved a text message where she wrote that she regret how things tourned out and that we had a nice time together and it would be great if we continue our friendship. i didnt expected much but i texted and phoned alot with her and she showed real interest. So she said i should come over and visit her. Without any clue that she was 27 weeks pregnant i went to her and it was mindblowing for me. On that evening we went to a cafe and talked about everything and of course her pregnancy. After the conversation it was obvious for that she was looking for someone who could take care of her and the child. I knew that and pretented to be that guy. After one more date she became my girlfriend. At that evening i stayed overnight and she told me how happy she is, as she felt that since her pregnancy no guy has showed interest in her. I told her that she was beatiful and she started to kiss me, i touched her and at first i hesitated to touch her belly but after all i did it. she smiled and my mind was completly dizzy. it was awesome for me. i took off her clothes and seeing her nude was so exciting for me. i had sex with her three times that night, boy she was horny. The following weeks where the best of my life, she continued to grow and reached 39 weeks. We had sex until one day before she gave birth. Best sex i have ever had. nothing comes close to that. A few weeks after she had her son born i broke up with her and since that never heard from her
Liked by ilcarpw (Nov 18, 2016), TheFreak (May 1, 2015), Akhenaten (Nov 20, 2013)
Akhenaten
(November 19, 2013, 6:57 pm)lavalamp Sorry for bad english.

2 years ago i went to a party with some former friends. I met there a girl, she was attractive but not very smart. Anyway she gave me her number and we texted alot, but it became clear that she decided to put me in the friendzone in favor of some guy i didnt know. After i found out i broke up any contact. More than half a year later i recieved a text message where she wrote that she regret how things tourned out and that we had a nice time together and it would be great if we continue our friendship. i didnt expected much but i texted and phoned alot with her and she showed real interest. So she said i should come over and visit her. Without any clue that she was 27 weeks pregnant i went to her and it was mindblowing for me. On that evening we went to a cafe and talked about everything and of course her pregnancy. After the conversation it was obvious for that she was looking for someone who could take care of her and the child. I knew that and pretented to be that guy. After one more date she became my girlfriend. At that evening i stayed overnight and she told me how happy she is, as she felt that since her pregnancy no guy has showed interest in her. I told her that she was beatiful and she started to kiss me, i touched her and at first i hesitated to touch her belly but after all i did it. she smiled and my mind was completly dizzy. it was awesome for me. i took off her clothes and seeing her nude was so exciting for me. i had sex with her three times that night, boy she was horny. The following weeks where the best of my life, she continued to grow and reached 39 weeks. We had sex until one day before she gave birth. Best sex i have ever had. nothing comes close to that. A few weeks after she had her son born i broke up with her and since that never heard from her

Hah, wow. On the one hand, that's pretty low to do that to her... on the other hand, good job!
Hyperia
Well it wasn't his kid and I bet she was just trying to find a man who would take care of her and the baby, hehe
Liked by TheFreak (May 1, 2015), Aranyosy (Mar 15, 2015)