General Videos
Renatafuentesx
  29 of 41  
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Torpedo
(Edited)
(Edited)
I understand she's probably in a lot of pain right now and this probably won't happen...

But...

How awesome would it be if she just went completely nuts dancing into labor in full view until her water broke in order to go out in a blaze of glory?

She could start out slowly in a t shirt and slowly apeed up as she takes stuff off. It would forever be referred to as "the video".

Any rich fucks out there who wanna give it a shot? We could raise money mayhaps? What would the logistics of that be?
Liked by PissPregnantLover (Feb 14, 2018)
viewer
Envision her slowly backing up to the camera doggystyle ...her huge hyperpregnant belly and pussy visible between her thighs. Slowly. Looking back over her shoulder, her beautiful face smiling as she moves toward you
Liked by caddyova273 (Feb 14, 2018), PissPregnantLover (Feb 14, 2018), sardonyxfox (Feb 13, 2018)
McKormick
(Edited)
(Edited)
(February 13, 2018, 5:44 pm)DarkShadow Filmed today Feb 13!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C42QzKR...sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGPB7IQ...sp=sharing

Thank you for the videos!

I wasnt able to catch her so Im wondering, did she get up and change clothes? From the videos it looks like she sat the entire time and planned it that way because she had a towel underneath her to squirt on. Hopefully she isnt done with the pink bikini and dancing yet.

(February 13, 2018, 9:46 pm)Torpedo I understand she's probably in a lot of pain right now and this probably won't happen...

But...

How awesome would it be if she just went completely nuts dancing into labor in full view until her water broke in order to go out in a blaze of glory?

She could start out slowly in a t shirt and slowly apeed up as she takes stuff off. It would forever be referred to as "the video".

Any rich fucks out there who wanna give it a shot? We could raise money mayhaps? What would the logistics of that be?

I feel like shed have already given birth by the time we got the funds together for something like that. But it would be nice to get her to dance in that pink bikini as long as possible. Maybe if the people keep throwing tokens at her? Someone pays two hundred for one dance, someone else does two hundred for her to squirt, another two hundred for another dance, and on and on.

Im almost concerned for her with this squirting. Is it possible for her to try to squirt and end up breaking her water? Its got to be risky doing it this close to her due date.
Orgasmatron
It says number of playbacks has been exceeded.
belamy57
(February 14, 2018, 3:27 am)McKormick

I wasnt able to catch her so Im wondering, did she get up and change clothes? From the videos it looks like she sat the entire time and planned it that way because she had a towel underneath her to squirt on. Hopefully she isnt done with the pink bikini and dancing yet.

(February 13, 2018, 9:46 pm)Torpedo I understand she's probably in a lot of pain right now and this probably won't happen...

But...

I feel like shed have already given birth by the time we got the funds together for something like that. But it would be nice to get her to dance in that pink bikini as long as possible. Maybe if the people keep throwing tokens at her? Someone pays two hundred for one dance, someone else does two hundred for her to squirt, another two hundred for another dance, and on and on.

Im almost concerned for her with this squirting. Is it possible for her to try to squirt and end up breaking her water? Its got to be risky doing it this close to her due date.

his face looked pale now
Probably because it holds contractions every day
User 30448
Online again.

Liked by tyronegt43 (Apr 14, 2023), Somarifan513 (Feb 15, 2018), Dombi (Feb 14, 2018), testforfap (Feb 14, 2018), falloutghoul (Feb 14, 2018), miradanz (Feb 14, 2018), toto4u (Feb 14, 2018), belamy57 (Feb 14, 2018)
Darkmatter1960
Wow, she is like the EverReady rabbit...she keeps going and going and going.
JohnWhite
(Edited)
(Edited)
(February 14, 2018, 3:27 am)McKormick

But...

I imagined something like that, but different... a fantasy, 2 erotic fantasies... haha

1. - I would like a midwife to be there with her, (in her duedate) while she dances and squirt and tries to break her water. so she and her baby are fine in the delivery

2.- Same, i want a midwife to be in there in case she goes into labor. but instead of "Solo" masturbatation. Some random dude (in my fantasy that was me haha) they both have sex (really good, hot sex) until her water breaks.

both fantasies, her baby is fine, she is fine. epic conclusion

and all this in a HD video
lol
Req-Del-10
About to upload amazing video from today (Valentine's Day). Her belly looks HUGE!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IhII2fM...sp=sharing
Liked by toto4u (Feb 15, 2018), falloutghoul (Feb 15, 2018), Blank97 (Feb 15, 2018), bigbursty (Feb 15, 2018), McKormick (Feb 15, 2018), tomostrife (Feb 15, 2018), somethingsom (Feb 15, 2018)
belamy57
Amazing!! like a spider's belly

Liked by Radal G92 (Oct 18, 2023), tyronegt43 (Apr 14, 2023), DoubleEforfun (Mar 18, 2023), (Dec 2, 2021), toto4u (Feb 16, 2018), Dombi (Feb 16, 2018), Somarifan513 (Feb 15, 2018), falloutghoul (Feb 15, 2018), derp1234 (Feb 15, 2018)