General Videos
Renatafuentesx
  11 of 41  
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
jsanders
(Edited)
(Edited)
That is AMAZING. Was this from her very last day?

Oops, I just noticed the file name. DERP. I am not a smart man
greenbugsbunnyy
Guys next time she is on we NEED TO GET HER TO USE HER OHMIBOD OK
bustypregz
Finally some good full frontal views

Tumblr: boobZbabeZpregZ
Liked by tyronegt43 (Apr 13, 2023), Tcorker (Apr 23, 2020), Dombi (Jan 18, 2018), Pregnant_fetish (Jan 16, 2018), mamp1967 (Jan 15, 2018), falloutghoul (Jan 15, 2018)
jester20
I thought she was using the ohmibod the last 2-3 days now? I recorded a few 30 min+ vids of her with it on, i just have to edit the vids(outside sounds)
McKormick
(Edited)
(Edited)
When was her due date again? Did she ever say? I keep thinking its in a week but when I was in her room Saturday night someone asked how far along she was and she said "8". Id guess that to be eight months but I think shes way beyond that now. Shes at the point where I wouldnt be surprised if she didnt log on because she went into labor. People in the room are saying shes going to go into labor on cam but I think thats due to how large she is.

(January 15, 2018, 11:52 am)tomostrife
(January 15, 2018, 11:23 am)123456789 Guys next time she is on we NEED TO GET HER TO USE HER OHMIBOD OK

You know, YOU could cam with her and YOU could tell her what youd like to see instead of asking these generous fellas who already share more than enough anyway.

I have seen people begging for her to use the Ohmibod in her room but Im not a hundred percent sure that she uses it. She seems to interact much more with those who know Spanish than those who dont plus her Private rate is 90 tokens per minute which is something close to $9/minute. Shes very nice and always smiling so Im not saying that shes rude. Im just saying that Im not sure that she knows English. When she does speak English its through text and it seems like something she might have written in Spanish then put through Google Translate. The sentences are always choppy and seldom make sense. I'm not knocking her for it. I dont speak Spanish so Im sure if I tried to do something with her mine would come out the same way. That could make a Private very awkward. At $9/minute theres no time to cross-reference and make sure sentences make sense. Maybe Im cheap but Id had Privates with ladies for six minutes and tried to make it as fast as possible. I have thought this over many times and I personally would love to take her Private but that 90 tokens a minute and language barrier have held me back.

Its funny because if she knew English and offered Customs Im sure she would make a metric ton of money. She probably wouldnt log on any more because shed be so swamped with requests.

(January 15, 2018, 1:25 pm)jester20 I thought she was using the ohmibod the last 2-3 days now? I recorded a few 30 min+ vids of her with it on, i just have to edit the vids(outside sounds)

I havent seen her in a day or so. Which one is the Ohmibod? Saturday before she "squirted" she pulled a black and red thing out of her vagina. Was that the Ohmibod? Im used to the long pink thing. I think its called the Lovense? If that black and red thing was the Ohmibod how does she use it? Maybe its in the new videos which I havent seen yet. I apologize if it is but does someone tip her and she bounce and moan about like other cam models? I didnt see any of that when I was in her room. It was just the usual vagina play, booty shots, dancing and "squirting".
SweetMilk
I would suggest asking her for private if she reduces the price to x amount per min. alot of the times new models don't even know what to charge or what a resonable price is.
mamp1967
my god!!!!
by tonypola
cubfan2200
She told me one time that her due date was January 10. Then a couple of days later I asked again & she said end of January. She used to come on pretty regularly in the late afternoon (CST). I have not been seeing her lately however. But I am pretty sure she's still pregnant as there are vids of her on camgirlvideos that are dated Jan. 14 and 15.

I agree 90 tokens per minute is outrageous. Good thought tho to try negotiating with her. She does a lot in open chat already. So not sure how much more she does in private anyway.
jester20
(January 15, 2018, 1:36 pm)McKormick When was her due date again? Did she ever say? I keep thinking its in a week but when I was in her room Saturday night someone asked how far along she was and she said "8". Id guess that to be eight months but I think shes way beyond that now. Shes at the point where I wouldnt be surprised if she didnt log on because she went into labor. People in the room are saying shes going to go into labor on cam but I think thats due to how large she is.

(January 15, 2018, 11:52 am)tomostrife
(January 15, 2018, 11:23 am)123456789 Guys next time she is on we NEED TO GET HER TO USE HER OHMIBOD OK

You know, YOU could cam with her and YOU could tell her what youd like to see instead of asking these generous fellas who already share more than enough anyway.

I have seen people begging for her to use the Ohmibod in her room but Im not a hundred percent sure that she uses it. She seems to interact much more with those who know Spanish than those who dont plus her Private rate is 90 tokens per minute which is something close to $9/minute. Shes very nice and always smiling so Im not saying that shes rude. Im just saying that Im not sure that she knows English. When she does speak English its through text and it seems like something she might have written in Spanish then put through Google Translate. The sentences are always choppy and seldom make sense. I'm not knocking her for it. I dont speak Spanish so Im sure if I tried to do something with her mine would come out the same way. That could make a Private very awkward. At $9/minute theres no time to cross-reference and make sure sentences make sense. Maybe Im cheap but Id had Privates with ladies for six minutes and tried to make it as fast as possible. I have thought this over many times and I personally would love to take her Private but that 90 tokens a minute and language barrier have held me back.

Its funny because if she knew English and offered Customs Im sure she would make a metric ton of money. She probably wouldnt log on any more because shed be so swamped with requests.

(January 15, 2018, 1:25 pm)jester20 I thought she was using the ohmibod the last 2-3 days now? I recorded a few 30 min+ vids of her with it on, i just have to edit the vids(outside sounds)

I havent seen her in a day or so. Which one is the Ohmibod? Saturday before she "squirted" she pulled a black and red thing out of her vagina. Was that the Ohmibod? Im used to the long pink thing. I think its called the Lovense? If that black and red thing was the Ohmibod how does she use it? Maybe its in the new videos which I havent seen yet. I apologize if it is but does someone tip her and she bounce and moan about like other cam models? I didnt see any of that when I was in her room. It was just the usual vagina play, booty shots, dancing and "squirting".

yea the black and red one is the ohmibod, the lovense i usually see on chaturbate have always been the pink ones with the "antenna" sticking out. basically it works the same as a Lovense but its usually shaped like a plug(one preggo camgirl was using it) and another type is the one that basically is on the clit and vaginal opening and the vibrations hit both areas. I remember it was close to around 8-9ish pm EST that she had it on in a few of my vids(usually the time i just get out of work). Also I noticed she hasnt been on all day, I remember a week or 2 she said she was 34 weeks, atm if thats true then shes at the 35-36 week mark maybe a bit more? She might of went into labor today but I can be wrong.
ginton
Great job Dark Shadow! You are a Legend! Tell me - how many babies has she got in there? At least 2 surely! Great belly and super swollen pussy! And drop dead gorgeous! Perfect Prego! Wouldn't you like to wake up next to her every morning?