General Pictures
My Fiance
  5 of 6  
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Madape500
Belly movement videos would be a good one either with or without sound
Liked by Akhenaten (Sep 18, 2017)
SweetMilk
Anything and everything of hers is greatly appreciated. However, if you don't mind and she is comfortable doing this, would love to see her completely strip down (from different angles and perhaps close ups too). Even better if this was in form of a video (even if she doesn't completely strip and there is no sound) like one of those sensual videos with just relaxing background music. Of course, this is if both of you (especially her) are okay with it.

random example: manyvids.com/Video/192342/Sexy-pregnant-strip-tease/
User 27138
Is she flexible? I'd love to see her do some stretching. Splits if she can. I'd also like to see a contracted or flexed belly button that might be pretty hard to capture in a picture. Great so far!
ireallywantone
I'd like to see anything I could of her. I just love that big belly
mmigueltorres1
goddamn she is really something else..so fucken hot. you sure are a lucky man
lovebellies
Absolutely stunning young lady: Perfect body, perfect tits and nice round belly!

Pics on all four would be nice, if she doesn't mind. Different angles with or without lingerie as far as she's comfortable. Maybe wearing pantyhose or even casual nighties.

Dream mode: Bikini or swimsuit. Latter one with cuts for her beautiful tits and tummy...

Still I agree you are very lucky man with this goddess at your side!
lgjlb
Hey just wanted to bump this up and see if there were any updates! Would love to see another round of photos as your wife must be close to due now. Thanks again!
SweetMilk
Any hope of seeing more of her?
Sig120
Nope, turned out fake
SweetMilk
(December 24, 2017, 10:38 pm)Sig120 Nope, turned out fake

what do you mean? did i miss something?