Open Discussion
Hi Girls! i´m curious...
  2 of 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JohnWhite
Thank you Akhenaten, Thank you Golden.

It is always better to think before acting.
and in this case, before to post something.

thanks again, Learning more about this forum.
ripeness
You really didn’t have to apologize for anything, it’s normal to be curious about weird things our bodies can do like grow a clump of cells inside us to the point they form humanoid features. Pregnancy is fucking weird and on the outside I can see why some guys and girls (myself included) think it’s sexy as fuck! Oh my god so much curvy roundness, I love it and I definitely want it for myself someday! It’s also fun to fantasize though so if it never happens I won’t be completely broken up about it.

It’s awesome that guys want to know, and show any interest in a woman’s pregnancy even if it is just for sexual curiosity!
I wish I could answer your questions but I’ve never been pregnant...yet, we will see if it’s in the cards for us!

I can also see why some people would be really sensitive to the nature of your questions, some people have a harder time being open, honest, and fearless in sharing information of a personal nature about their bodies.
Two pregnancies later, my uterus wants more babies and to feel that stretched tight, heavy feeling again. My belly is currently very pregnant-looking but otherwise I am healthy. I’m into having my navel licked and sucked and belly caressing, and cum inflating! What do you like?
Liked by ShotGlass (Jun 23, 2018), JohnWhite (Jun 21, 2018), bumpbaker (Jun 18, 2018), rbx7p9 (Jun 12, 2018)
Bellyfan27
You know if I was a girl, I would’ve answered these questions.
dsbelly
(May 16, 2017, 11:25 pm)JohnWhite I´m curious to know (if anyone of you want to share your opinion)...Sleepy

What does it feel to be pregnant? (does it turn you on?)
Does it feel heavy? (the belly, baby, babies, etc)
Does feel funny the liquid, Amniotic fluid? (i´ve touched some bellies that felt like balloon about to pop, that´s why i want to know what do you all feel?)
How do you feel with someone or (more than one baby) growing inside you? (kicking, moving, hiccups)
What do you like to do when you are pregnant?
bigger, better?
would you like to carrying twins or more?
biggest fantasies?
induce labor?

(sexual and no sexual answers.) Blush

1. It felt pretty strange the first time. But I loved it. After my first it felt more normal.
2. Towards the end it feels VERY heavy. My belly stuck out so far I thought my lower back would break!
3. My belly was never particularly slosh or anything. It really does just feel like a big water balloon inside. Or like I just at the biggest thanksgiving dinner ever!
4. I love being pregnant. I think it feels great. Never had more than one at a time though Sad
5. My favorite thing to do pregnant was to go out shopping in a tight tshirt or something, and watch everyone stare at my belly.(I'm a bit of an exhibitionist)
6. YES! As big as I can get! Lol.
7. YES! Would love to try multiples!
8. Like I said I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so my "biggest fantasies" typically involve people staring at, making comments about or touch my belly when it's hugely pregnant. Lol!
9. I had to be induced with my most recent pregnancy. The labor was way more intense with that one than any of the others!

Heart Don't be discouraged! I hope you get more responses!Heart

Liked by Caron (Jan 30, 2024), Gothamrebirth (Mar 18, 2023), JohnWhite (Jun 21, 2018), TommyDe (Jun 18, 2018), bumpbaker (Jun 18, 2018), Akhenaten (Jun 14, 2018), redteam182 (Jun 13, 2018), sbflicker (Jun 13, 2018)
bumpbaker
(June 13, 2018, 7:22 am)dsbelly
(May 16, 2017, 11:25 pm)JohnWhite I´m curious to know (if anyone of you want to share your opinion)...Sleepy

What does it feel to be pregnant? (does it turn you on?)
Does it feel heavy? (the belly, baby, babies, etc)
Does feel funny the liquid, Amniotic fluid? (i´ve touched some bellies that felt like balloon about to pop, that´s why i want to know what do you all feel?)
How do you feel with someone or (more than one baby) growing inside you? (kicking, moving, hiccups)
What do you like to do when you are pregnant?
bigger, better?
would you like to carrying twins or more?
biggest fantasies?
induce labor?

(sexual and no sexual answers.) Blush

1. It felt pretty strange the first time. But I loved it. After my first it felt more normal.
2. Towards the end it feels VERY heavy. My belly stuck out so far I thought my lower back would break!
3. My belly was never particularly slosh or anything. It really does just feel like a big water balloon inside. Or like I just at the biggest thanksgiving dinner ever!
4. I love being pregnant. I think it feels great. Never had more than one at a time though Sad
5. My favorite thing to do pregnant was to go out shopping in a tight tshirt or something, and watch everyone stare at my belly.(I'm a bit of an exhibitionist)
6. YES! As big as I can get! Lol.
7. YES! Would love to try multiples!
8. Like I said I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so my "biggest fantasies" typically involve people staring at, making comments about or touch my belly when it's hugely pregnant. Lol!
9. I had to be induced with my most recent pregnancy. The labor was way more intense with that one than any of the others!

Heart Don't be discouraged! I hope you get more responses!Heart
Very interesting! I love hearing a lady's viewpoint on pregnancy. Did you wear tight maternity shirts or your pre pregnancy shirts?

Liked by TommyDe (Jun 18, 2018)
RainbowInTheDark
There are no girls on the internet.
Liked by Akhenaten (Jun 20, 2018)
annapreggo
my point of view is not really FUN Sad being pregnant