Open Discussion
to singles without pregnancy/kids: do you know the feelings of being evious/ jealous?
  2 of 3  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HappyHats002
(May 6, 2017, 5:01 pm)darkman10000 Yeah. I hate happy couples more than anything in this God forsaken world. Whenever I see a pregnant or a happy couple in general at work or somewhere out in public I'm rife with anger and bitterness. Social anxiety has crippled me since I was a child and only got worse as I got older. I'm 22 now and in college. All the women I like are going with older guys with decent paying jobs and getting engaged. I hope they get divorced by the time they're thirty and probably will according to my friends in their thirties.

...You have issues. Serious issues.
Liked by janaie13 (May 10, 2017)
Akhenaten
(May 9, 2017, 5:34 am)HappyHats002
(May 6, 2017, 5:01 pm)darkman10000 Yeah. I hate happy couples more than anything in this God forsaken world. Whenever I see a pregnant or a happy couple in general at work or somewhere out in public I'm rife with anger and bitterness. Social anxiety has crippled me since I was a child and only got worse as I got older. I'm 22 now and in college. All the women I like are going with older guys with decent paying jobs and getting engaged. I hope they get divorced by the time they're thirty and probably will according to my friends in their thirties.

...You have issues. Serious issues.

Yes, he blatantly admitted that. Life dealt him a shitter. Let's not judge. And as I mentioned, statistically-speaking, he'll get his wish more than half the time. Society's more broken than he is.
requnreg-03
Anyone would be bitter with my circumstances. I'm tired of being alone and I can't do anything about it because my mind is too screwed up to even speak to hardly anyone and all the women I like are taken. Whats wrong with being frustrated and angry? I've been alone for way too long and I guess it has really warped and twisted me into a bitter, angry, human being.
HappyHats002
(May 9, 2017, 3:35 pm)darkman10000 Anyone would be bitter with my circumstances. I'm tired of being alone and I can't do anything about it because my mind is too screwed up to even speak to hardly anyone and all the women I like are taken. Whats wrong with being frustrated and angry? I've been alone for way too long and I guess it has really warped and twisted me into a bitter, angry, human being.

I've been alone for awhile myself, and women have broken my heart more than once, I flat out don't trust females anymore because they either toy with my emotions or reject me all together. The difference between us is that you have a defeatist attitude. Being bitter and angry gets you NOWHERE and you will be alone for the rest of your life if you continue down that path. Getting pissed at other peoples happiness and wishing that happy couples would split is fucked up, there's no other way to put it. Normal people don't do that. It's sociopathic and borderline psychopathic.

My advice would be, stop whining about your problems here and maybe try to find some help in the real world. I guarantee someone will listen. You don't have to be bitter and angry, because you have the ability to change your circumstances.
orta03
(Edited)
(Edited)
(May 9, 2017, 3:35 pm)darkman10000 Anyone would be bitter with my circumstances. I'm tired of being alone and I can't do anything about it because my mind is too screwed up to even speak to hardly anyone and all the women I like are taken. Whats wrong with being frustrated and angry? I've been alone for way too long and I guess it has really warped and twisted me into a bitter, angry, human being.

I understand. The loneliness can be tough sometimes. The thing is you don't want your desire for female companionship to cause you to jump into a bad relationship. That is arguably worse than being single. The key is to learn the art of how to properly approach women and most importantly, to learn how to be confident doing it. Lack of confidence is the biggest factor that gets many guys friendzoned or rejected(I can speak from experience on that). Women love confident men. It's why many women date jerkwads. They may be assholes but assholes are confident. Fortunately, you don't need to be a jerk though.Tongue

This guy does fantastic videos on this subject and it has helped me A LOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtQ1X2EtlRE . Another piece of advice is don't be afraid of rejection(easier said than done I know). There are literally millions of single women out there eager to meet Mr Right. So, if one says no, don't get too disappointed by it. As you get better and more confident at approaching women, you'll see what works with your personality.
Akhenaten
darkman10000, at your age, I had just started going out with the woman who would become my wife, yes, but a few years later -- guess what -- we divorced! I became a statistic. And at age 29, I had to do the whole damn dating thing over again. I got to experience a brand new wave of lies, disappointment, rejection, and in some cases flat-out emotional abuse. Eventually, you learn what you will not tolerate, and you avoid the women with the red flags. Women complain about bad men, but there are some real skeevy women out there, too. Shitheadedness doesn't care what sex you are.

I'm not going to feed you the bullshit about there being millions of women out there and how at least one of them must be right for you. Truth is we're not all meant to pair off, and if that's you but you wanted to pair off, you have every damn right in the world to be bitter and to wish others could feel your pain so they'd understand. I don't think that's psychologically ill -- unless you start acting on it somehow to hurt other people.

The bullshit I will feed you, though, is that 22 is super duper young and a LOT is going to happen in your 20s. And unfortunately, as you've discovered, you may have to experience a lot of it alone. Now, I hate to generalize, but what you'll also notice in your late 20s is that the women who are ignoring you right now will finally start to pay attention to you. A lot of women do, in fact, prefer older men -- so you could get a hot young thang if you play your cards right (speaking from experience!!!). You will need to try to come to terms with the bitterness though so you don't chase anyone off, but that's going to take a while. Luckily, you have a while.
Liked by secreta87 (May 11, 2017)
janaie13
And/or, just general advice: don't be an asshole, and people will like you a hell of a lot more. Shockingly simple, shockingly effective.
orta03
(May 10, 2017, 12:59 pm)janaie13 And/or, just general advice: don't be an asshole, and people will like you a hell of a lot more. Shockingly simple, shockingly effective.

This is good advice for normal interactions, not so good for romantic ones. Lots of guys aren't assholes and yet have trouble getting dates. The key is to capture the confidence assholes tend to have while having the good guy characteristics. That and to learn how to properly flirt with women. I tell ya, they should have free seminars on this stuff. Would save a lot frustration for a lot of guys.
requnreg-03
I did want it and I still do want it more than anything in the world. It kills me that I'm the way I am and I do not want to be this way. The bitterness and anger comes from the pain. I'm at the point where I'm scared I'll never get a decent job to support a woman and scared I made a bad choice with my major. I have this mental issue where I'm actually scared of people, women especially. It feels like all hope is lost for me. I'm scared that no matter how hard I work I'm never going to get where I need to be.
motofoko
The older You get, the more is Your actual life state becoming Yours own fault. 22 is not any late to change the course (if it is really so certain that the actual one is wrong).