Open Discussion
Sick of all the "Trade Guys"!
  3 of 3
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
AnonymousBump
Traders are considered "selfish" whenever they don't offer content they paid for free. The most selfish individuals are the ones who wants everything given to them for free and offer no gratitude or anything in return.

Holy FUCK! You freeloaders are like self entitled privileged children, parasites who cry whenever you can't get what they want instead. It's so upsetting, silly, stupid, and pathetic to see you ungrateful leeches whine about how trading is "selfish" and not getting your way when you fools can't see why trading is viable to Preggophilia along with other websites and communities!

None can speak for the community, period! Not even I speak for anyone let alone a community.

You offer nothing to share and you whine whenever you're denied to get what you want, and when you do receive paid content for free, you're not satisfied, you whine and wail more for more paid content to be handed to you like a child receiving a new present.

YOU'RE ADULTS, STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN! It isn't hard to purchase clips or finding them for free to download, stop making a big deal out of trading and stop relying on others to hand paid content if you have nothing to offer in return.
Liked by Prince.31015 (Jun 22, 2017)
Milkjetstream
Out of curiosity, are most people here flat out broke or just plain cheap? Now I can understand if the video is hard to find or is no longer available, but if the video that you want is readily available to buy on the model's site, then why not just buy it yourself instead of complaining when someone wants something in return in a trade?

(June 15, 2017, 5:54 pm)MrTek It is called sharing the love. You get something and you give it to people who want it for free.

By that logic I should give away my house and car for free to some random guy who wanted it.
Liked by jin1976 (Jun 27, 2017), AnonymousBump (Jun 26, 2017), Deth1212 (Jun 25, 2017)
Akhenaten
I think some people don't have credit cards, or might be struggling to even make ends meet -- and that shouldn't preclude them from a little sexual fetish satisfaction. At the same time, there's SO MUCH free content on here (and elsewhere) already that it doesn't seem appropriate at all to whine about people not sharing the stuff they paid for.
Preg_Addict
I'd agree and say many don't have credit cards. Or, maybe more accurately, aren't old enough for one. Tongue